Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anomie View Post
    Same here. 13-2 and 13th spot in prelims, but only in Warriors Hall. But that is lifew, cannot get upset over it.
    Why not?

I will keep repeating the sports analogy

No-one seeds after a competition has started, the equivalent would be the semi-finalist of a cup being removed for the quarter-finalist because the quarter-finalist had a better team on paper.

You see why it's so wrong now?

If they want to seed the top 16 BR please do so before the prelims, and don't make the prelims pointless and negate players hard won wins.
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• just quit.... that's the wise decision.... since this "things" only goes to the Rich way
      Last edited by ZincexodiuZ; 04-25-2014, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• I have a question about the wagers, it says losing wagers will receive 100% of the glory crystals they bet back. So if i earned 621 crystals and i bet another 4379 crystals by using balens making a total of 5k crystals spent. does that mean if i lose i will still get 5k glory crystals back. TY

Comment

• Originally posted by lokii35 View Post
          I have a question about the wagers, it says losing wagers will receive 100% of the glory crystals they bet back. So if i earned 621 crystals and i bet another 4379 crystals by using balens making a total of 5k crystals spent. does that mean if i lose i will still get 5k glory crystals back. TY
          I've asked about that earlier, and the answer I got is to expect 50% return, not 100%.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Then why does it say 100% when we go to bet, sounds very misleading

Comment

• Originally posted by lokii35 View Post
              Then why does it say 100% when we go to bet, sounds very misleading
              Because it used to be 50% and the info still says 50%. It's only on the wager screen that it says 100%. But hey, count on 50% and if the devs suddenly decide to go for 100%, good on you! Better than the other way around...
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

• i think ill just go for count on 100%, make ss of said 100%, and file ticket if i get 50% :P

Comment

• Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                  i think ill just go for count on 100%, make ss of said 100%, and file ticket if i get 50% :P
                  Good luck, as I've just screenied your reply and will be providing that as proof.

Comment

• Forum name isnt the same as ingame name tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Atombender View Post
                      I am an EU Knight and the 16th ranked player had 164.7k BR. Iapasha was close to 200k. Now EU is probably the strongest region but to have well over 164k to only get a shot at the title is freaky. Now imagine some 163k guy going 12-3 or so and being dumped into the loser final bracket. Idiotic.
                      I'm a 162k BR Mage that didn't make the top 16. I was 13-2 in prelims and ranked 5th. I'm in US East.

Comment

• you can use glory crystals to wager now
                        Cyanide
                        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Sicario

Comment

• I hope they honor the 100% at least this one time else that is ****. I probably wouldnt of wasted my glory crystals on wagers then since I never win..

(They also need to update info in that area of the game since some of it is now outdated)
                          Last edited by R227590034; 04-25-2014, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• --Not sure how that happened, double posted lol--

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              Because it used to be 50% and the info still says 50%. It's only on the wager screen that it says 100%. But hey, count on 50% and if the devs suddenly decide to go for 100%, good on you! Better than the other way around...
                              Info says about 50% of balens.
                              Nowe we wager crystals, not balens...

Comment

• Where does anything say 50% - all I see is the Wager popup that shows "Losing Wagers Receive" and that amount always matches what I put in for my wager - so that is saying you will get 100% of your wager in crystals if you lose. Instead of asking people to "count on" something that is contrary to what the game clearly says in its screens, how about a Dev actually take the time to straighten this out and tell us the TRUE amount a losing wager will receive before people waste their balens!!

Comment

Working...
                                X