X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Emma
    started a topic Class Wars – Modifications

Class Wars – Modifications

Always an anticipated monthly event, the Class Wars will be having some changes made to it in order to make gameplay more balanced and interesting.

Optimized Preliminaries
    • Contenders of the same class will be matched based on the number of points they have. The closer the number of points is, the more likely the two characters are to be matched. Contenders who have the same amount of points will get matched randomly. Points are awarded based on a lose/win system; winners will be credited 270 points while losers will be credited 135 points. The top 100 players to earn the most points will qualify for the Finals.

Optimized Finals
    • Players who qualify for the Finals will be sent to either Warlord’s Hall or Warrior’s Hall based on battle rating.
    • Warlord’s Hall: The 16 players with the highest battle rating will be sent to this hall. If the 16th and 17th contenders have the same battle rating then one will be randomly chosen to enter this hall. Each contender must battle against the other 15 contenders in Warlord’s Hall for a total of 15 rounds. Players will then be ranked based on their performance during the 15 rounds of battle.
    • Warrior’s Hall: The 17th - 100th contenders (based on battle rating) will enter this hall. Each contender will have to fight against other contenders in Warlord’s Hall for a total of 15 rounds. Contestants will be ranked again based on victories during the 15 rounds of battle.

Rules
    • Within a round, if neither player is defeated within 3 minutes the victory will go to the player who deals the most damage. If damage dealt is the same then the victory goes to the contestant with the higher battle rating.

Wagers
    • Players can only place wagers on three contestants from Warlord’s Hall.

Rewards
    • The Final 100 will receive more Glory Crystals as a reward. Statues will also be visible in Cloud City for the 3 Class War winners.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Statues for the Class War winners.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	1748789
    Statues for the Class War winners

Special Rewards

Players who rank the highest in their own server and occupy a spot in the top 30 contestants will get the following bonus rewards:
    • Ghost Battle Effect (7 days): A buff that offers special effects when using skills such as Delphic Destroyer, Lunatic Fire, Meteoric Destroyer, etc.
    • Summon Treasure Thieves (7 days): This effect can be used once a day; lasts 10 minutes. Upon taking effect, 20 thieves will be summoned in the Guild Chamber every 5 minutes. Players may defeat these thieves to earn Guild Contribution points.
    • Server Wide EXP Bonus for the top Server Finisher.

Click image for larger version

Name:	guild.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	1748790

• daunapu
    replied
    when they post a screenshot from a faaaaar previous version of the game in a "modified event" thread, you know how up-to-date are those people who are supposed to give us the "news"

Leave a comment:

• Astroglide
    replied
    Originally posted by doc_sidharth View Post
    What im trying to say is maybe they can fix it cuz in mage cw on stronger mages they can survive when there 2 sylphs dead and u got your 2 left. So then there doing 3 times the damage and when time runs up u lose. I have lost many many times from this. There gotta be way to just take it so if goes to draw base it on dmg done from player to player no base on full dmg. It's not fair to lose cuz they have weaker sylphs and they can heal heal chaos or amnesia u and just ride out time
    I know 1 mage who does this and always wins even though weaker and close to death and your full hp. Just seems like it is favoring people to use weaker sylphs and just play time game.
    Get stronger so you can kill them in the time given, chaos them when they heal, or both. Your are welcome.

Leave a comment:

• doc_sidharth
    replied
    What im trying to say is maybe they can fix it cuz in mage cw on stronger mages they can survive when there 2 sylphs dead and u got your 2 left. So then there doing 3 times the damage and when time runs up u lose. I have lost many many times from this. There gotta be way to just take it so if goes to draw base it on dmg done from player to player no base on full dmg. It's not fair to lose cuz they have weaker sylphs and they can heal heal chaos or amnesia u and just ride out time
    I know 1 mage who does this and always wins even though weaker and close to death and your full hp. Just seems like it is favoring people to use weaker sylphs and just play time game.

Leave a comment:

• Furian66
    replied
    It would be great if r2 would let us exchange glory crystals for bb..

Leave a comment:

• R24536067
    replied
    Originally posted by doug0self View Post
    me either i just hope i qualify with 131k br
    doug, usually u need 12 wins and over 135k BR to qualify - and even that is not guaranteed....

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    Originally posted by LorettaMerialle View Post
    r2 super sux..i dun even get my 2nd compack frm last month cw..now they will jus forgetting it..**
    check ur mailbox..

Leave a comment:

• LorettaMerialle
    replied
    r2 super sux..i dun even get my 2nd compack frm last month cw..now they will jus forgetting it..**

Leave a comment:

• Snoopy3
    replied
    didn't think i would get to the last 100 nor was it my goal...but just 'cos i can't expect that doesn't mean i should be put against all +7-8 levels and higher then
    me killing my every chance to enjoy it a bit

and of course, if i get more wins i get more glory crystals which in fact is my goal

dunno what your br is but i will allow myself to guess that you don't fight for the first 15 places...it doesn't mean you should be put up
    against the top 15 people just 'cos there is no way you'll be amongst them anyway

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Snoopy3 View Post
    i really think that the system is heavily busted

i am a level 58 and these recent class wars my matching was terrible

judging my opponents level by his troops (so if troops are x level then the opponent is at least that level) my
    matching started against a level 73, followed by level 80, then 66, 71, 65, 68 etc...i think i started with 0/6 or 1/5
    and still i was matched with level 63+

i fought against one level 54 (troops) guy and everything else was the lowest level 63

is this really what they wanted to make with the update?

previous CW i had at least 5-6 matchings with people leveled 54-62

i just potted up and spent my scrolls for nothing
    you compete against everyone in class wars. And yes, if you expected to be a top 100 player at lvl 58, you are sadly mistaken. save your scrolls for another year and after $10-20k, you might make the top 100.

Leave a comment:

• Snoopy3
    replied
    i really think that the system is heavily busted

i am a level 58 and these recent class wars my matching was terrible

judging my opponents level by his troops (so if troops are x level then the opponent is at least that level) my
    matching started against a level 73, followed by level 80, then 66, 71, 65, 68 etc...i think i started with 0/6 or 1/5
    and still i was matched with level 63+

i fought against one level 54 (troops) guy and everything else was the lowest level 63

is this really what they wanted to make with the update?

previous CW i had at least 5-6 matchings with people leveled 54-62

i just potted up and spent my scrolls for nothing

Leave a comment:

• R24796711
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    you sure? 50K made it? impossible as pre determines by same point battle, that archer can't made it to TOP 100

even 100K I think no chance, need luck

check the name carefully, or send a ticket
    lol we are shure and yes he did get in top 100 wit 54k br ))))))))) is not a mistake

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Originally posted by Relinq View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]89309[/ATTACH]

so stupid it is .. 136k br didn't qualify and this guys here does .. thank you morons !!!!
    hell of luck i'd say, but is posible cuz the point matching and points-BR ranking, could be he was matched with defeatbles same points players and got the points to not being kicked out of the top 100 cuz BR, by example, if to be in the 90-100 rank you needed the point from10 kills he did 11kills and in that way he compited with the 11 kills points in BR and ended last but still had more points that the higher BR with 10 kill, yet ended in better rank cuz the poins all cuz that almost imposible luck that you are matched with defeatble players for 11 rounds, i had 71k BR with full buff (not VIP or all labs maxed) starting to camp at lvl 64 but i was matched with lvl 70+ that i could defieat 3 times, even a lvl 77 one time and i won (i think he was in a lvl rush to cash in lvl 80 or a realy bad player) i got not even close to get the top 100 of course got lots of kicked and missed the 1st round.

Im happy for that guy, is good to see someone had that luck, complaining about it wont make me enter the top 100.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Relinq View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]89309[/ATTACH]

so stupid it is .. 136k br didn't qualify and this guys here does .. thank you morons !!!!
    you sure? 50K made it? impossible as pre determines by same point battle, that archer can't made it to TOP 100

even 100K I think no chance, need luck

check the name carefully, or send a ticket

Leave a comment:

• SeaGjs
    replied
    So magic attack is also important for Knight and Archer and for Mage Pattac :-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X