Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-Del
    replied
    Had 11 wins and 4 losses that gave me 3510 points and It should qualify me to top 100 but it didn't.
    Other knights got same points as me on my server and qualified but I didn't that is really unfair, just because I had few points of br less than them ?

Leave a comment:

• R24796711
    replied
    hmm yea realy so when they mach you with 80 lvs all with 50k more br then you ofk you dont get to finals beter bi nob and totali DONT CASH ever good luky rhunder you can win cw ))))

Leave a comment:

• Relinq
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	r2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	1688542

so stupid it is .. 136k br didn't qualify and this guys here does .. thank you morons !!!!

Leave a comment:

• satinka
    replied
    hello all.

i think the same about the change from balens and crystals,and for make more money so i thing is this not the right way

satinka,server 456
    bdw,we are waiting for the regards from the servermerge lol,from the topguild and top 10 players...

Leave a comment:

• LeGarde
    replied
    Nice modifications. It would be even nicer, when you end this confusing strategies on Balens/Crystal values. Last time it was called "bad spelling" that we got back only half of the crystals. Now we pay double Balens for Glory Crystals, and nowhere is stated anything about that. We figured it out the moment we placed wager. The moment, we already recharged. Many ppl checked not once, they checked twice and more ... "what about the Balen/Crystals exchange??" Happy with finding nothing else, they recharge, and then the awakening. Many feel fooled, again. We have many "big spenders" here. And I will think twice now myself, what I recharge, or if I recharge at all. I like to spend, like many others, but being fooled and ripped by misinformation or "last door" information is not helping that. We will be even more careful now ...

Guild No.1 G.M. VanDarken (S453/S456)

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by Magestica01 View Post
    this isnt true, i was late for cw and i'm lvl 54 got my 1st 6 matches against lvl 63 or higher based on templars level, and the 15/15 match was the only 1 i could win vs someone with lvl 40 angels. so if my points was 0, then 135, then 270, why were all these fights against people that probably had lots of points. CW needs a 10-15 level difference. 50s shouldnt ever have to fight 80s
    No. That's what BG is for. All that system would promote is heavy cashing campers at lower levels and bump those players who are far superior.

Leave a comment:

• Magestica01
    replied
    this isnt true, i was late for cw and i'm lvl 54 got my 1st 6 matches against lvl 63 or higher based on templars level, and the 15/15 match was the only 1 i could win vs someone with lvl 40 angels. so if my points was 0, then 135, then 270, why were all these fights against people that probably had lots of points. CW needs a 10-15 level difference. 50s shouldnt ever have to fight 80s

Leave a comment:

• nicoletB
    replied
    Nice modifications. It can make players enjoy more.

Leave a comment:

• FlipFlop420
    replied
    What about Servers that didn't get to participate in the Class Wars?? I dont want to see 3 toons in my cloud city that aren't real winners cause several servers could not participate! This is bull! Take them down!

Server 42
    FlipFlop420
    BR 73150
    VIP level 6

Leave a comment:

• Catcatz
    replied
    I cant get in

I'm the only person on every server that couldn't get into the war of classes...thanks.

P.S. Mom, I got the milk and bread but I'll be home late and I'm eating iced cream with Pono and Aiydan! K thnx!

Leave a comment:

• WhoSeis
    replied
    Class Wars has failed to launch.. again... why no word for S42? why no word on what is going on at all?

Leave a comment:

• Haliloo
    replied
    CW has FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CW does not exit after 1st match!!
    REload game, and it got stucked at -1 seconds!!!
    Compensation for mount spirit!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Yeriko_
    replied
    My pre rank lower than my warrior rank...:P

Leave a comment:

• nikita16
    replied
    ** rewards of compesation ...30 sc and another ******** ...r2 make fun of us ...
    i spent thounsends and they do this ...r2 really make fun of me

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    let us use HS during CW..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X