Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Mother's Day - Sky Trail

Duration: 5/8 – 5/14 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S461
    • Kabam: S1 – S85
    • Armor: S1 – S7

Description: Participate in Sky Trail the required number of times to be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • Participate in Sky Trail (3): 50,000 Gold, 20,000 Daru, Heaven Horn x1
    • Participate in Sky Trail (6): 100,000 Gold, Heaven Horn x1, Carnation x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.
    s433 not yet got this patch lol
    Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
    Name: DarkLord
    Class:Mage
    Guild:maxgamer
    level : 72
    BR : 951996 ,still counting
    sylph :GAIA
    cash for mount only

Comment

Originally posted by R250151037 View Post
      s433 not yet got this patch lol
      im from s5 so dont be mad same old story r2 event suck

Comment

Actualy you guys just suck, event doesnt start till 8th and r2 already announced 2 weeks ago that there would be a maintenance on the 8th. Obviously we get the patch then

Comment

Like previous few months...........this event SUCKS and is solely to get those BIG cashers to get their credit cards out

Comment

With small and smart menage of balens u can get 80 mahra or 60+ event itemsThise who want play w/o single recharge in pay to win game have free way, but dear lord stop complain... I will recharge 1000 balens and get nice rewards from this event. If someone cant spend 10$ on game, idk what he is doing here...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by R259321837 View Post
              Like previous few months...........this event SUCKS and is solely to get those BIG cashers to get their credit cards out
              if u cant beat them join them.
              WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

"Bound Balens DO NOT count for this event" LOL when do they ever count!? xD
                Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  With small and smart menage of balens u can get 80 mahra or 60+ event itemsThise who want play w/o single recharge in pay to win game have free way, but dear lord stop complain... I will recharge 1000 balens and get nice rewards from this event. If someone cant spend 10$ on game, idk what he is doing here...
                  I didn't spend a penny on the game and doing just fine.
                  Name:MODOKâ„¢
                  Class:Archer
                  Server:Kabam s28(West)
                  Guild:CritRime
                  Level:Advanced 80
                  BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                  Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

that will be awsome but when will all get this new patch we r eager to see

Comment

I will recharge 1000 balens and get nice rewards from this event. If someone cant spend 10$ on game, idk what he is doing here...
                      Virtual Rewards "Pixel on a screen not worth a single cent" Its not a matter Of
                      " If someone cant spend 10$ on game, idk what he is doing here... "
                      but a matter of - Do not want to spend. The VIP I Pay is for me remuneration enough for this Virtual Value.
                      No game is worth more then the 7.99$ (5.75 Euro) a months for VIP - even if its only the price of 2 x 0.25cl of beer in a pub where i live! I rather drink the beer every day in a pub and spend 150 Euro (208$) in a Restaurant once a week - then but 1000 balen = 9.99$ (7.19 Euro) extra in here.

But i still got the Right to play since it says clearly "Free To Play" in the advertisement of the game
                      Last edited by Wittekind; 05-05-2014, 08:51 AM.
                      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                      S416 - Whispering Hills
                      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Actually you are paying way more than just 10.00. Even if you are only pay 10.00 a month and nothing else. You are paying 10.00x 12 months. That's 120.00 a year and that's just if you are going pay for those events only. Add vip+spirit each month that's another 20.00. So even if you are not an extreme casher you are going to pay around 320.00 a year just for those "little" payments like you stated. So saying that someone who can't afford 10.00 a month shouldn't be here is just ignorant of you. Everyone has their reasons to pay or not pay for this game. Shouldn't be mocked about not wanting to pay.

Comment

seems kinda boring..

Comment

i understand money keeps this game alive. And everyone can choose they waste or not. Well It should be balance between casher events and noncasher events and this stupid"packs" they sale. Thats pure greedyness. noncasher events are usually mutch poorer than cashers events and that will never change.. its sad lol cause if balance comes nobody will recharge enymore. That they cannot allow. I find that its not fun to play like this. Its against of my rule of fair and FUN play. In my opinion games/game should be free for everyone like in the old days. Game for dummies thats all.
                            Last edited by BRo0mSt1ck; 05-05-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                              Actually you are paying way more than just 10.00. Even if you are only pay 10.00 a month and nothing else. You are paying 10.00x 12 months. That's 120.00 a year and that's just if you are going pay for those events only. Add vip+spirit each month that's another 20.00. So even if you are not an extreme casher you are going to pay around 320.00 a year just for those "little" payments like you stated. So saying that someone who can't afford 10.00 a month shouldn't be here is just ignorant of you. Everyone has their reasons to pay or not pay for this game. Shouldn't be mocked about not wanting to pay.
                              Its pay to win game, accept it or notnoone push u to buy vip/spirit monthly, if u do it u get profits from it. Also buy 1000 balens to get good profits is for me good deal too. About how much it is overall in year, pradobly morebut for me its nothing more like payment for something to do, i spend sometimes more then this 300 for one partySo if with that cash i get something worth it for whole year of play and have something too do in free time, this is not a problemworld is not free, u must pay almost for evrything

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                                Mother's Day - Card Hunter

Duration: 5/8 – 5/14 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                                • R2Games: S1 – S461
                                • Kabam: S1 – S85
                                • Armor: S1 – S7

Description: Go on a Great Card Hunt exploration the required number of times to be rewarded.

Rewards:
                                • Complete a Great Card Hunt (5): 50,000 Gold, 20,000 Daru, Exploration Artifact x1
                                • Complete a Great Card Hunt (10): 100,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x10, Carnation x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.
                                Are you kidding me? 10 times a day? You get to do 6 max + 1 from the artefact, how the hell can you do 10?

Comment

Working...
                                X