• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .. oceanic server pls.... plss??

Comment

• what a mess.
      1) the Eu server is not opened on time.
      2) No response or reason is given.
      3) 2 (note TWO) moderators say a message will be posted about when the new server will open.
      4) the original post still says watch this forum for news.

What happens? They start the new eu server with NO WARNING. What are you guys? Totaly insane?
      There is no way on earth I will ever put money into this game.

Comment

• I'm embarrassed that we were unable to give any notice for the server finally opening. The delay for the server launch was never fully explained, I still don't know what caused it, or why we weren't able to give notice of it. I'm gonna call it a stealth launch, and hope we don't get any more of those.

Comment

• Mod bump for this important bit of info:

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          I'm embarrassed that we were unable to give any notice for the server finally opening. The delay for the server launch was never fully explained, I still don't know what caused it, or why we weren't able to give notice of it. I'm gonna call it a stealth launch, and hope we don't get any more of those.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
          X