Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/15 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ticket number 100566..where are my books ur icon did not display and we used them all..ur programming error resend book

Comment

• Originally posted by Destroyaaaa View Post
      How difficult can it be for R2 to make a setting so that only the possible amount of exp books are used?? Instead of this mess. And also why u get 0 exp instead of 40 mill? this just gotta be wrong. If I were R2 i would correct this issue and resend the exp books to the plkayers that by mistake have used all their books for nothing. Also I would correct the text so that it clearly states that u cannot use all the books at once instead of this crappy information that actually doesn´t say *** when u try to use them. How about: U will get 0 exp if u use this amount of books??
      Ah, and TODAY the little box says you will get 0 exp if you use this amount of books. Didn't say that yesterday when I used some of mine. It said I would receive 39+ (don't remember exact number, but it definitely was NOT zero) but when I clicked OK, I got the screen scroll that said I got 0 EXP.

My ticket is 100080 - not that I've heard anything back from them.
      Prime
      Server S7 R2games

Comment

• Originally posted by R24338085 View Post
        ticket number 100566..where are my books ur icon did not display and we used them all..ur programming error resend book
        Yeah - mine was 100080 - haven't heard a thing.
        Prime
        Server S7 R2games

Comment

• you dont give any compensation for wb lost on maintenance. but maybe we dont deserve that.

Comment

• I didn't get any exp books,, i am level 76 for past 2 months,, also there is some problem with scrutiny talent of archer,, it doesn't do any extra crit damage

Comment

• lol guys u still not fixed black "square" in WB or BG....

Comment

• Originally posted by blueblasteroid View Post
                only means ur dumb and cant use "debuff" By archers
                p

Yes i can but not in a long term battle, debuff skills like SS, DS, IS and AP cost a good amount of rage and do not have my PvE set yet, the rage build is dificult cuz is based on crit. But knights has 10 rage points from pasive skill even if they fart. But im not complaning just making my point of view about the knights complainig about us using DF in WB.

To all the guyz complaning about laggin, black box and black screen unsolved had to figured out that this mantenience was only to disble DF from WB... they said was going to solve the issues just to has somthing else to say.
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• my did not work and mickyb91 did not to

Comment

• Originally posted by Ziggythewiz View Post
                    Because you've been spending your exp all along and are free to move up at the reduced exp req whenever you decide to.
                    Those who moved up when the exp req was greater get compensation for spending so much longer on the process than people who are now leveling.
                    KOol... i was wondering the same, that means the you can rise your talent lvl faster now if you dacide not to use them all for lvling cuz the exp reduction will make you lvl up faster anyway... i'getting so stuned when i reach lvl70, nooooo!!!...but i'm still happy for you guyz i hope you have the exp book isue solved and get all the exp they rewarded you.

greetings.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• Those annoying black boxes are still there at WB and GB but some of the lag is gone though..
                      Last edited by fghgfhty; 05-19-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fghgfhty View Post
                        Those annoying black boxes are still there at WB and GB but some of the lag is gone though..
                        yeah I still have black boxes too. I thought that was going to be fixedClick image for larger version

Name:	ty.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	1688194

Comment

• yes i do this and all the att is going , who are my expert points?

Comment

Working...
                          X