[Promotion] Clothing Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obliteratus View Post
    they do.. all the time.. you done catacombs lately?? they have free boxes drop in cats and campaigns all the time.. they give you free stuff just for logging in.. they gave you free card hunt just for all the free players who wouldn't shut the hell up. they give you free jewels/whips/sc/fate every day in jewel hunt.. free goodies from fishing.. free drops in mp runs.. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? would it shut you up if they gave you the #1 spot in class wars and hooked you up with a black visa card and a new sports car? PROBABLY NOT
    I thought i seen all dumb aswer's of a Clearly Cash player (i think you are) so far , but you beat them all - all the examples you mentioned are for all players - cashers and non cashers alike its called ingame rewards. And free drops in mpd you find it in every online game otherwise nobody could even lvl without credit card!

Why the do not design events in a way non/low/medium cashers can get some Fashion or wings as well and the high cashers even more!

Like setting up the prices, if the player to every part of the event so
    a 100% non casher can get 1 piece of fashion ,
    a low casher 2 pieces ,
    a moderate casher 3 pieces of fashion or a mount/wings/sylph
    and of course the high casher get the lot , 3 fashion and mount/wings/sylph

This would bring back at least a bit of a better balance in the game! And to get the high cashers Happier make the same Event mounts stackable so the still buy them!

Dont forget without the no/low cashers all servers would be pretty death and the high casher, i guess maximal 10 per older server, could play only with them self - pretty boring game this would be. So keep low and medium cashers happy should be first interess for a profit oriented company!

P.S. Better dont make the mounts stackable but let them be Sold for like 500 Whips
    Last edited by Wittekind; 05-18-2014, 08:37 PM.
    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
    S416 - Whispering Hills
    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by fghgfhty View Post
      I wouldn't want that outfit if they gave it away for free..
      I love youre answer since i feel the same its one of the most stupid outfits in this game , but i anyway never show Fashion since there is non what i like (Ride as well on my nice white beginners horse most of the other mounts are just as silly as the fashion here)
      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
      S416 - Whispering Hills
      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

looolllllllll this clothing again

Comment

Working...
        X