No announcement yet.

Wartune Memorial Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG another smartass in forum (R225009102). What u think about that, if 90% non cashers leave?
    How u play then? 10 smartass casher in server? Even light/medium cashers dont get stuff anymore, events are total **.
    They dont give us nothing anymore 30x mahra every month. Dont be a smartass asskisser, better open your eyes and think.
    Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

• K90 got hosed on these events, as R2 went and changed the servers that got events, and the "Box drop" never even happened, even though it said "ALL SERVERS"....

The only people that got the mounts were the 6 top, hard core P2P'ers who spent well over 500 bucks each to get them, and now they all have purple+ and higher slyphs, and 20+ Soul engraving already...and they haven't even reached level 55 yet......

So needless to say, people on the server are dropping like flies running from the "GODLY's" as there is no way to compete w/ them anymore....

K90 NEEDS A SERVER MERGE ALREADY AND IT ISN'T EVEN A MONTH OLD!!!!

Comment

• why hard to get that stupid dark capricorn????
        i have open 400 box now!!!
        Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
        Name: DarkLord
        Class:Mage
        Guild:maxgamer
        level : 72
        BR : 951996 ,still counting
        sylph :GAIA
        cash for mount only

Comment

• do R2 ever start drop event on time has not start as it should wht do ther always f... up in time to start it?

Comment

• every month i go through same thing i just got my dark capricorn with 300 medals the other day. Well yesterday i needed a few more medals to get 40 sepulcrums so i bought 5 box and won the damn dark capricorn Hows that for a feck you for you money have a nice day?

Comment

• pop in pop out for whatever event is going on and for the devotion... i dont even fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubberplayer View Post
                I feel u man
                actually, R2 gets more money with the F2P system like this and do micro exchanges then it would for a subscription like world of warcraft

Comment

• hier wird doch alles nur für casher gemacht, und davon gibts noch genug. r2 hat sich schon ne goldene nase verdient - aber es reicht halt noch nicht ganz für die eigene Yacht. Kann ja aber nicht mehr lange dauern.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugly44eu View Post
                    every month i go through same thing i just got my dark capricorn with 300 medals the other day. Well yesterday i needed a few more medals to get 40 sepulcrums so i bought 5 box and won the damn dark capricorn Hows that for a feck you for you money have a nice day?
                    Hell, that Su*** bro'... i would advice you to make the exchange when you are done with the spending and got all the items needed for the exchange you want to make, in that way that wont happen to you again, well i think you just learned that.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• Where is the love for those of us that are max in fate? Why no exchange? hmm easy answer ehhhh, R2fknD2

Comment

• love the HOT event fate event too. not listed on post above. sooo, um. well. another stuff not to use but to fill up inventorys. weee
                        Kabam -57 Archer
                        Kabam -67 Knight
                        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

• Come on r2 bought so many boxes and still no mount wont say how many i bought but dam all the boxes i bought and no mount come on now at least make it after so many boxes better chance to get the mount so buy 200 and nothing then a player buys 5 and gets the mount that is ** lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Bastler View Post
                            hier wird doch alles nur für casher gemacht, und davon gibts noch genug. r2 hat sich schon ne goldene nase verdient - aber es reicht halt noch nicht ganz für die eigene Yacht. Kann ja aber nicht mehr lange dauern.
                            Doch für die normalen Yachten reicht es schon lange aber sie haben jetzt die 2 hier bestellt

(The new Yachts r² Ordered )

“Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                            George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                            S416 - Whispering Hills
                            Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Working...
                            X