No announcement yet.

Wartune Memorial Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tower of Kingdom shadow Soul, what do we do with so many of it? help us, emma

Comment

zzzzz....nothing new for this event....40 mahras for non cashers again -_-

Comment

nice mount btw
        Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
        Name: DarkLord
        Class:Mage
        Guild:maxgamer
        level : 72
        BR : 951996 ,still counting
        sylph :GAIA
        cash for mount only

Comment

yey total of 50-60 medals in the best case if you dont spend on balens and that has been for like 5-6-7 months now. Fine by me i will get the mount anyway, but yet again people that dont spend atleast 50$ on this wont get anything and if that keeps going they will keep quiting, so in the end all the so called in this comunity "non-cashers" will be gone, and we all know that when the so called "light cashers" have nobody to kill. they'll leave too. and when the "light cashers" leave ppl like me that spend a bit but not enough to compete with ppl spending over 1000 a month (and thats not 1 or 2 players) will have nobody to kill, witch will make me play less and less and eventually i'll leave too.. and then again when i leave(me as ppl being able to spend up to 50-60 a month for a mount) the game is gonna die 'n die, 'cause then there will be 2 players per server xD GOOD JOB R2 GAMES

P.S. the mount is really cool
          P.S. 2 - for god's sake STOP DOING MAINTENANCES DURING EUROPE WB BOSSES YOU PATHETIC PIECES OF ***
          Last edited by Facepenalty; 05-22-2014, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Would love to participate in World Boss but since the 2nd World Boss was removed, I and many others cant participate. Bring back all 3 World Boss times Please!!!!!!

Comment

yay another 40 mahra for me...will surely help against all the casher mounts/clothes and all the other iwin cash ***...
              nice going r2...let's see who's gonna keep buying ur stuff when they find themselves playing alone

greed never ends

Comment

I want frost bear emma .. pu-leezeee gimmie !!

Comment

Originally posted by keket View Post
                  Can we exchange our Tower of Kingdom shadow Soul to Mount Spirit ?

ex. 1000 TOK shadow soul to 5 or 10 mount spirit.
                  we all have same problem.. good idea for exchange it to mount spirit, how about new card mount syntesis for Shadow Soul but free too !! I know thats just a DREAM for non casher

Comment

***...already Blesssing... Why so late EVENT out n not mention in FORUM earlier about event so we can keep it before blesssing.......

Comment

all the time,,,event just for medium casher +

Comment

love the mount 10/10 for that
                        but how much do i have to spend to get it ?? i used to only have to spend $20 to get the mount now its $40-$60 and with the rate of people quiting guess $100 now
                        and i agree with R219242242 bring back 3 WB because of my real time and time sever i only get 1 WB and you complain to r2 all they say is change to oceanic what so i have to change and start all again no way it takes 6 months to get 70 set
                        when i first started playing this game over a year and a half ago it was wicked getting stuff for free Eg. (free hat in event for none cashies )paying to stay ahead but now even i will not put money on because of there greed ever heard of giving more for less give you more in return
                        the rate people are quiting in my sever its really bad there dropping like flies i sat there for 6 hour every 15 min trying to get a 80 run and end up running normal with only 2 people and my self was 1 of them needless to say it was a epic fail
                        take a look at the top 100 it used to be nothing but diamonds but now its less than half
                        i guess you could see but your profit margin has fallen over 20% in the last 3 months
                        i well play no matter what but if i pay for something thats another thing all together
                        P.s well you have read this another 10 people have quit due to over price lack of luck and just all together just fill riped off for the amount off time and effort plus money they have put in for WHAT?? your benefit

Comment

Are you ♥♥♥♥ joking?????????? Put the events al in one time. I lost the blessing wheel reward ♥♥
                          DONT TELL ME YOU NEED TO BE ENGENEER TO DO THAT!!!!!! its not spanish Wonderful mods its portuguese, go to school
                          I put some not so nice words here in Spanish/Portugese/whatever... But luckily the mods caught that!
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-22-2014, 06:05 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

its the 22 and none of the events went live

Comment

I know a lot of players including myself who lost blessing wheel event rewards for today. TY
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

You want money go an bake cupcakes and sell those for some time, you might get some money
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-22-2014, 07:01 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Working...
                                X