Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Memorial Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Emma, Can you please tell the developers / interpreters that a Capricorn is a Goat, NOT a Scorpion. At least have them update the text to Scorpio, Dark Scorpio or Dark Scorpion - or whatever. It's just kinda silly that a Goat is a Scorpion.
    this is not the first time this case happened tho.
    *coughGoldenImpalacough*
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by AuroraEss View Post
      Isn't the sign for Capricorn a Scorpion?
      the sign for the Capricorn is a Goat ... or maybe we're talking about different zodiacs?

Comment

New mount seems cool
        Baby we'll be dancing in the dark♥
        Dancing in the Fiery Hell from the start♥

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
          Why can't I just be given the mounts for free? I don't want to spend money or time and effort in the game.

Please just email me a code so I can redeem for free mounts.

Thanks.
          Rofl I like this guy. Well played sir.
          I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            Emma, Can you please tell the developers / interpreters that a Capricorn is a Goat, NOT a Scorpion. At least have them update the text to Scorpio, Dark Scorpio or Dark Scorpion - or whatever. It's just kinda silly that a Goat is a Scorpion.
            we already made the GMs aware of this but thank you for your input.
            if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
            then click on support

Comment

THANKS EMMA! I GOT MY DARK CAPRICORN ON MY 6th BOX.. SO DAMN LUCKY!

Comment

Originally posted by ShogunQKD View Post
                why is the mount called "dark capricorn" when it's a scorpion?
                Now that u mention it

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

Not in that mood to collect Carnations but wish you would get a chance to team those fierce beasts? Then try your luck with the Memorial Chest! Not only do you have a chance to get those mounts, but you may discover other splendid rewards within the chest as well!
                  Carnations?? Don't you mean Memorial Medal?

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    Please report your server number and time zone here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nt-Tamer-Event
                    That also goes for others with this issue.
                    I too have had the issue.Can not redeem the frost bear reward.
                    Character name: Lillith
                    Server: US West - 50
                    Time Zone: Est

Comment

Not in that mood to collect Carnations but wish you would get a chance to team those fierce beasts? Then try your luck with the Memorial Chest! Not only do you have a chance to get those mounts, but you may discover other splendid rewards within the chest as well!

Nice, Emma. We can totally exchange Carnations for stuff this month.
                      Everything is to blame...
                      On R2Games

Comment

This event is good i would like to spend trying to get the 3 mounts, i would get others cool things if i fail but is posible if i taste my luck with the 25balen boxes aswell... i like to dream i will be able to cash for those mounts, meantime i enjoy my reality having fun with my friends and trying to get the most i can for free... lol.
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

well, what I wanted to comment people already commented, no respect to people who are not spending, everything just for cashiers, you know how many people quited for your greedy events ? in last month near 10 good player only from my server, they all where disapointed cuz you are making this game totally disapointing, this game constructed so that you have to play much time dailie to achieve something, so it means that people are living with this game and most of them are adicted with that, and with such kind non fair events you are spiting in their souls, making totally disapointed so many people and thinking that everything is cool, you guys dont have nothing holy, I understand business is business but not everyone can pay such money for you

Comment

Originally posted by kakucha View Post
                            well, what I wanted to comment people already commented, no respect to people who are not spending, everything just for cashiers, you know how many people quited for your greedy events ? in last month near 10 good player only from my server, they all where disapointed cuz you are making this game totally disapointing, this game constructed so that you have to play much time dailie to achieve something, so it means that people are living with this game and most of them are adicted with that, and with such kind non fair events you are spiting in their souls, making totally disapointed so many people and thinking that everything is cool, you guys dont have nothing holy, I understand business is business but not everyone can pay such money for you
                            Good point...
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I see scorpio and not capricorn....

Comment

please wartune put soulstone change with quest event item u.u

Comment

Working...
                                X