Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Memorial Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 2 capricorns.. can I have 1 exchanged with other mount instead? like the ancient dragon perhaps? hahahaha.. hoping it's possible.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
      This event is good i would like to spend trying to get the 3 mounts, i would get others cool things if i fail but is posible if i taste my luck with the 25balen boxes aswell... i like to dream i will be able to cash for those mounts, meantime i enjoy my reality having fun with my friends and trying to get the most i can for free... lol.
      try it.. with my first 10 chests.. i got Capricorn on my 6th..

Comment

sc event 26th will have gold kyanite and mahra

Comment

we need the old events like whips n sc events, i recharge for vip sometimes but i stopped when u stopped the free events, many of us depend on free events which give event item

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
            Good point...
            totally agree with u frnd

Comment

Originally posted by kakucha View Post
              well, what I wanted to comment people already commented, no respect to people who are not spending, everything just for cashiers, you know how many people quited for your greedy events ? in last month near 10 good player only from my server, they all where disapointed cuz you are making this game totally disapointing, this game constructed so that you have to play much time dailie to achieve something, so it means that people are living with this game and most of them are adicted with that, and with such kind non fair events you are spiting in their souls, making totally disapointed so many people and thinking that everything is cool, you guys dont have nothing holy, I understand business is business but not everyone can pay such money for you
              agreed r2 is diappointing us from 3 months

Comment

60 bucks in chests................no mount. lol
                Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by R225691246 View Post
                  we need the old events like whips n sc events, i recharge for vip sometimes but i stopped when u stopped the free events, many of us depend on free events which give event item
                  aff what i know we only had that events 2 times and that where because of chrismas and new year.
                  Last edited by TjiTzUr; 05-23-2014, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Hey R2,

Sorry to sound ungrateful for your free site however I have bought balens when I could afford to. We still have not recovered from the 2010 recession fully and I understand you need to make a profit but you have to face facts. Fact is the average person who plays your game is NOT rich. To assume that the rich are a high statistical number is foolish. I hear the term "cashers" thrown around by so many yet those that use the negative term have to realize they are addicted to this game as much as the next person and the average person is struggling to make ends meet and the rich population is few and far. Yes there are those that can afford to be a "casher" but guaranteed they dont have kids or bills like the regular joe who works hard to supply for their families. On that note I have to address these ridiculous events in which people cannot afford to keep up to reap reward benefits. Please bring back the old soul crystal and whips event for us regular hard working joes with kids. I am a single mom with a child who struggles with autism and adhd. He has a genetic mutation in his dna. What does that have to do with this post? Answer is EVERYTHING! I struggle to make ends meet and I have no living family so it is my son and I alone 24/7. He is much like Dustin Hoffman in the movie RAINMAN. I cannot afford balens on a normal day. I have to get them once in a blue moon when u have specials. This game is all I have to do to unwind from a hectic chaotic day. Please bring back the free events.

Comment

truly agree with u karma
                      Originally posted by ChaoticK4rm4 View Post
                      Hey R2,

Sorry to sound ungrateful for your free site however I have bought balens when I could afford to. We still have not recovered from the 2010 recession fully and I understand you need to make a profit but you have to face facts. Fact is the average person who plays your game is NOT rich. To assume that the rich are a high statistical number is foolish. I hear the term "cashers" thrown around by so many yet those that use the negative term have to realize they are addicted to this game as much as the next person and the average person is struggling to make ends meet and the rich population is few and far. Yes there are those that can afford to be a "casher" but guaranteed they dont have kids or bills like the regular joe who works hard to supply for their families. On that note I have to address these ridiculous events in which people cannot afford to keep up to reap reward benefits. Please bring back the old soul crystal and whips event for us regular hard working joes with kids. I am a single mom with a child who struggles with autism and adhd. He has a genetic mutation in his dna. What does that have to do with this post? Answer is EVERYTHING! I struggle to make ends meet and I have no living family so it is my son and I alone 24/7. He is much like Dustin Hoffman in the movie RAINMAN. I cannot afford balens on a normal day. I have to get them once in a blue moon when u have specials. This game is all I have to do to unwind from a hectic chaotic day. Please bring back the free events.
                      need the old events

Comment

haha 200 chest and no mount only ****.. Last time when I spend this game :P

Comment

Seriously????!!!

Quote: Duration: 5/24 - 5/26, 5/31 - 6/2 (Server Time)

Servers: All Servers.

IT'S NOT DROPPING IN ANY DUNGEON!!! K90 NOT GETTING ANY DROPS! NOBODY HAS GOTTEN A BOX!!

AND THEN YOU WENT AND CHANGED ALL BUT 2 OF THE EVENTS BACK TO ONLY SERVERS UP TO 89......

WHAT A PILE OF POOP! QUIT POSTING THEN CHANGING WHAT SERVERS EVENTS ARE ON INCORRECTLY!!
                          Last edited by CrimsonBlade1970; 05-23-2014, 01:13 PM. Reason: forgot quiote

Comment

I buy 300 box got 300 mahra, 3k sc 2 mount alot of gold.

Is nice boxed still keep buying them becouse them still give middel good stuff
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

New mounts for cashers
                              cashers have+450 all stats vs free players
                              Panda Guardian +10
                              Evil Alpaca +20
                              Nether Rhino +20
                              Underworld Steed +50
                              Wildfire Steed +50
                              Pig in Blue +10
                              Razor Dragon +30
                              Sura,s war Elephant +30
                              Ostrich +20
                              Cloudcaller +40
                              Baby Griffin +30
                              Frost Bear +20
                              Demonic Civet +50
                              Dark Capricorn +30
                              Jade Rabbit +30
                              Darknite Panther +10

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
                                New mounts for cashers
                                cashers have+450 all stats vs free players
                                Panda Guardian +10
                                Evil Alpaca +20
                                Nether Rhino +20
                                Underworld Steed +50
                                Wildfire Steed +50
                                Pig in Blue +10
                                Razor Dragon +30
                                Sura,s war Elephant +30
                                Ostrich +20
                                Cloudcaller +40
                                Baby Griffin +30
                                Frost Bear +20
                                Demonic Civet +50
                                Dark Capricorn +30
                                Jade Rabbit +30
                                Darknite Panther +10
                                ^^

Hmm how much would that cost to get them all? Any idea?

Well, money speaks. If you have money to burn, then go get it.

As for me, even if I have money to spare, I don't see my self spending a single dime in this game. Everything is skewed for cashers whether light or heavy. I like this game but that doesn't mean I have to spend money on it. BTW, not just mounts, clothings as well esp the A and S type. As I have pointed out, the fastest way to get stronger in this game is to burn one's pocket. It is all up to you.

As for cashers, I don't hate them, don't like them either, I thank them for spending $$$ on this game, that way R2 gets its money and in turn continue operating the game and... as for me, I can continue playing this game for FREE! Take note, other games aside from buying in game items to get the better stuff it comes with monthly subscriptions too. Others that doesn't have monthly subscription but have level cap installed. No game is perfect.

Peace out!
                                Last edited by GrasaMan; 05-24-2014, 09:37 PM.
                                Class : EWD Mage
                                IGN : BusaLian
                                Level : 72
                                Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
                                Battle Rating : 129k+
                                Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
                                Investment : $ 0

Comment

Working...
                                X