Wartune Memorial Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Facepenalty View Post
    yey total of 50-60 medals in the best case if you dont spend on balens and that has been for like 5-6-7 months now. Fine by me i will get the mount anyway, but yet again people that dont spend atleast 50$ on this wont get anything and if that keeps going they will keep quiting, so in the end all the so called in this comunity "non-cashers" will be gone, and we all know that when the so called "light cashers" have nobody to kill. they'll leave too. and when the "light cashers" leave ppl like me that spend a bit but not enough to compete with ppl spending over 1000 a month (and thats not 1 or 2 players) will have nobody to kill, witch will make me play less and less and eventually i'll leave too.. and then again when i leave(me as ppl being able to spend up to 50-60 a month for a mount) the game is gonna die 'n die, 'cause then there will be 2 players per server xD GOOD JOB R2 GAMES

P.S. the mount is really cool
    P.S. 2 - for god's sake STOP DOING MAINTENANCES DURING EUROPE WB BOSSES YOU PATHETIC PIECES OF ***

the worse thing is the GAMBLE SYSTEM. i think it favours noncashers. 200 boxes no mount. and also previously no hades. but i see a lot of free players with hades wc i am so ****** and jealous. they spend nothing but get hades. spend a lot but nothing at all.
    WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

355box total for me,n still not get that dark capricorn
      Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
      Name: DarkLord
      Class:Mage
      Guild:maxgamer
      level : 72
      BR : 951996 ,still counting
      sylph :GAIA
      cash for mount only

Comment

no sc and whip event ?

Comment

wartune not afford to buy the card is good and 5 days since I bought does not allow,and each time has been very vexatious to play the role of this wartune

Comment

Congratulations R2, you put this scorpion very easy to take, you ****** morrons, only 1 person have it from the chess, so verry well done, next time make sure to make it imposible to get, so we will like you even more and more....

Comment

Since the unlimited events have been removed there really is no viable way of getting top prizes in events.

The only way to get them now is to buy boxes by the hundreds. This really isn't an event idea.

Is there ever going to be a revamping of the event process in the future?

Every event is the same thing, same event events.

I really am getting bored with this game. And I have stopped cashing because there isn't anything here holding my attention anymore.

I wish you guys would come up with something new for these event times.

Comment

I am glad that someone pointed out that in other MMORPG's, it's the EXACT same thing, most commonly including a required subscription fee. As a light/medium "Casher" I can say while somewhat imbalanced, the free players forget that those who do purchase balens in this game are the ones keeping it free for them to play. The box's are a gambling system, you could get lucky and you could be very unlucky. I've come across both situations. I also agree that those who are not VIP have a much better ratio of obtaining the better drops from these box's, as well as many other aspects of the game including astrals, and guild blessings. Now as I said I feel it is imbalanced, but at least those who do not invest in the game get some free items from the events. You can't have things handed to you for free, because then those who actually support the game and allow it to continue running will stop, I've already been tempted to drop VIP simply for the better chance at gambling aspects of the game. The events are repetitive and need to be changed up a bit, but for the love of pete stop complaining about what you get for free, and say "Thank you for giving me that for free!" I work hard to put the money I wish to in this game, why am I faulted for this? I could simply say get a better job, or invest better and do the same, if not please stop complaining. If you want changes, go about making them happen, don't expect more free stuff please. Feel free to flame and troll, I'm expecting it.

Comment

dark Capricornn or Drk Scorpio...?

Comment

it's huge !!!!
                    I am Freaky because i like it !!!

Comment

• For: R225009102

Because of u and peeps which its same as u,light/medium/hard casher(not all of this peeps have thinking as u ) Soon u will fight only against Quorax, Athena, Lapasha etc.. u all remeber that peeps cry when Zebq pout cloth etc. Just remember. And then say we are complain, when u be in situation put more money or leave game. I dont blame peeps who pay for game, dont get me wrong, its your money u can do what ever u want. But u cant make compare whit other peeps. As hard cashers u all should fight for make this game near even for all peeps. And about non i have char no vip, never i get nithing good. And its not about lucky, its about numbers, for example every 1k box have mount, so u count when u be one whi will take that. Luck dont have nothing with game. Also find better job, i dont know from where u are, but as u know not all countries have good jobs, in some of country peeps dont have work, and beg every day for work, because they cant feed family. R2 should know that. Also why Chinese wartune its chepaer then R2, because they know in peeps mind its if u put lover prizes, peeps will spent more. Which its logical. Lol But isnt my problem, i dont care what will happen or... this game its make and will be make for married peeps, peeps who like game more then real life, peeps who its in retirement, etc and for kids, where their parents pay fro them, ot they take credit card and spent on game. I am sorry if i make mistake in writing.

Comment

• I try to read stuff in the forum every day, just to get a feel for how the majority of the players feel about the game and the people who run it, and it appears that most of the comments are negative. Of course, this comes as no surprise to me, as I have made numerous comments, complaints, and suggestions for better gameplay as well as pleas for compensation for lost/missing items - all of which have been totally ignored. I can only come to the conclusion that the owners of this game could care less about the players, and will continue to ignore the above mentioned comments, complaints, suggestions, and pleas.
                        R2 or whatever corporate entity is responsible for this game is very shortsighted. The free players of today could be the cashers of tomorrow if they could see two things: First, that the prices drop to something approaching reasonable, and second that the owners really care enough about the game and the players to do whatever is necessary to keep it going.
                        Until I can see those two things, they won't make much money from me. I'll keep the VIP membership going, but that's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MireTheAngel View Post
                          we all have same problem.. good idea for exchange it to mount spirit, how about new card mount syntesis for Shadow Soul but free too !! I know thats just a DREAM for non casher
                          Agreed. We need a new incentive to keep on doing ToK. Most of us already have the Netherwing Dragon mount. So what's the point of doing ToK now?

Comment

• Originally posted by R225009102 View Post
                            I am glad that someone pointed out that in other MMORPG's, it's the EXACT same thing, most commonly including a required subscription fee. As a light/medium "Casher" I can say while somewhat imbalanced, the free players forget that those who do purchase balens in this game are the ones keeping it free for them to play. The box's are a gambling system, you could get lucky and you could be very unlucky. I've come across both situations. I also agree that those who are not VIP have a much better ratio of obtaining the better drops from these box's, as well as many other aspects of the game including astrals, and guild blessings. Now as I said I feel it is imbalanced, but at least those who do not invest in the game get some free items from the events. You can't have things handed to you for free, because then those who actually support the game and allow it to continue running will stop, I've already been tempted to drop VIP simply for the better chance at gambling aspects of the game. The events are repetitive and need to be changed up a bit, but for the love of pete stop complaining about what you get for free, and say "Thank you for giving me that for free!" I work hard to put the money I wish to in this game, why am I faulted for this? I could simply say get a better job, or invest better and do the same, if not please stop complaining. If you want changes, go about making them happen, don't expect more free stuff please. Feel free to flame and troll, I'm expecting it.

I feel u man
                            WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

• Originally posted by viliza View Post
                              New mounts for cashers
                              cashers have+450 all stats vs free players
                              Panda Guardian +10
                              Evil Alpaca +20
                              Nether Rhino +20
                              Underworld Steed +50
                              Wildfire Steed +50
                              Pig in Blue +10
                              Razor Dragon +30
                              Sura,s war Elephant +30
                              Ostrich +20
                              Cloudcaller +40
                              Baby Griffin +30
                              Frost Bear +20
                              Demonic Civet +50
                              Dark Capricorn +30
                              Jade Rabbit +30
                              Darknite Panther +10
                              Never compare casher from noncashers. it never meant to be equal. same in real world. rich people can get whatever they want and the other way around for not so rich.
                              WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

• ne witout money u cant get noting good just u lost 1 month -.-
                                Class: Knight
                                Level: 76
                                Br: 120.000

NO CASHER

Comment

Working...
                                X