Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Memorial Day - Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where u find that ?

Comment

Just to be a nut, I THOUGHT IT'S AFTER CW?! 3:< *kicked*
      But yes, TVYM! This one rocked the boat \(*o*)/
      TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
      I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
      -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

No Memorial Chest on new servers ;(. And I wanted to spend money.
        Wooot it was just added in our timed sales. TY
        Last edited by Magestica01; 05-22-2014, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by luck999 View Post
          lol ? u call this a nice event? why is so nice? for gems? ITS AN FAIL EVENT AGAIN OMFG.
          got to admit, you re right. i dnt need gems for this event. i can get gems from jewel hunt. when i saw this love thy mount im excited, then when i see the rewards... -.- duhh.. no memorial medallion? ohh... -.- seriously gems? duhh.. i already prepare my whips for event exchange not gems. -.-

Comment

I want crypt keys in sc event. **** you Emma
            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by 16angels View Post
              got to admit, you re right. i dnt need gems for this event. i can get gems from jewel hunt. when i saw this love thy mount im excited, then when i see the rewards... -.- duhh.. no memorial medallion? ohh... -.- seriously gems? duhh.. i already prepare my whips for event exchange not gems. -.-
              well if we had less people *cough cough* saying they had a bazillion (insert item here) saved up. maybe they would give event items in the unlimited events again. gotta think of it from their side, they lose money from people who could be spending balens...you're just confirming it. xP

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                I want crypt keys in sc event. **** you Emma
                crypt keys? ***.

1: its NOT an sc event
                2: you get crypt keys from blitz. why the hell would they give you crypt keys for using 5 whips. *facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by R22956380 View Post
                  crypt keys? ***.

1: its NOT an sc event
                  2: you get crypt keys from blitz. why the hell would they give you crypt keys for using 5 whips. *facepalm*
                  I know, i said it here because no thread of sc out yet.
                  "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                    I know, i said it here because no thread of sc out yet.
                    You not knowing where to look =/= no thread about SC event out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 16angels View Post
                      so u are saying the the free gemes that u get from the event issen good enof the just stop the game so we can be free for u crybabys that want event tokens ea time u get a unlimmed event. out off like 2 year the have only been 2 event that gave event tokens in a unlimmed event and the where because of chrismas and new year. and i liked my 600 gemes i got free from doing this event where 60 where lvl 3 gemes.

Comment

• event soul crystal pls

Comment

• Thanks! This event gave me so much gems!
                          Thank you!
                          Baby we'll be dancing in the dark♥
                          Dancing in the Fiery Hell from the start♥

Comment

• thanks emma.. by the way when is the SC event ? i have 12k here, hope the reward for it is a mount

''Where is my pants ..?''
                            Last edited by MireTheAngel; 05-23-2014, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 16angels View Post
                              Mmmm... post again when you get kicked you b* from peeps that has better mount and gems.

Originally posted by R22956380 View Post
                              well if we had less people *cough cough* saying they had a bazillion (insert item here) saved up. maybe they would give event items in the unlimited events again. gotta think of it from their side, they lose money from people who could be spending balens...you're just confirming it. xP
                              Well... what can i tell you? They alredy has system that tell them so, how do you think they ban peeps when they cheat (i now there are others) or how they make sure your claims of items lost are right? They do not need us to tell them how much do we have in stock, they already knows it!!!

But i think would be better if we say... Come on R2!!! Make an unlimited event for (place item here) and sell the items in shop, i have lot of money waiting for an unlimited event!!!...lol
                              Last edited by Linkoneusc; 05-24-2014, 08:01 PM. Reason: errors and adding
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X