Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promtion] Mount Training Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promtion] Mount Training Pack

Duration: 5/22 - 5/24 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S468
    • Kabam: S1 - S89
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: For the next few days, we'll be having a sale on two Mount Training Packs! Be sure to get yours before the sale is over!

Mount Training Whip x10
    Price: 179 Balens. Limit of 500 per day.

Mount Training Whip x100
    Price: 1,599 Balens. Limit of 500 per day.

Dont have any balens right now what a bad timing 2-3 days ago spent balens on mount

Comment

thanks for this emma..

Comment

1599 balens 100 whips, limit 500 per day, thats 799500 balens lol

Comment

Thanks for the heads up info used it to get many cool mount and Saved training whips for a long time ! One question though , when is the event for the razor dragon mount coming up or planning to be released !

Comment

Originally posted by misterb298 View Post
            You would be surprised on the amount of money some people spend on this game. It's unreal. 3-5 grand into one sylph 50 a day on jewel hunt. I think 500 a day is too high a limit for some of the super cashers out there but that's okay, not going to catch them in strength anyways.

Comment

everyday is awesome.. everyday is awesome.. R2 rocks!
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Its for those WHO pay for all that can cheat without to be detected they can take Things even if us WHO dont pay that much is half or longer in the pickup have taken it so we dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by knolderik View Post
                  Its for those WHO pay for all that can cheat without to be detected they can take Things even if us WHO dont pay that much is half or longer in the pickup have taken it so we dont get it
                  Say what, is there any logic in your statement??

Comment

Originally posted by knolderik View Post
                    Exactly man I agree with the previous comment...YOU NON CASHERS COMPLAIN TOO MUCH..If you're just gonna complain in EVERY casher event just STOP PLAYING or else stick a thumb in YOUR ***** and RECHARGE. This pack is WORTH IT...1 whip costs 35 balens, so 100 would cost 3500.They're giving u an affordable offer that of 100 whips + extras costs 1599
                    Last edited by Hellspawnn; 05-22-2014, 04:42 AM.

Comment

500 Whip per day... lol

Comment

Originally posted by misterb298 View Post
                        LOL . . .But you missed the extra x10 500 per day (I assume a rich casher can buy 500 'small' packs as well as 500 'large') so it is really 889,000 Balens per day maximum.
                        Roughly calculated at $10 (USA) per 1000: I make that about $8,890.00 (US), or £5,552.00 (UK), or €6,495.00 (EU).

I know there are some big spenders on this game, and in some other games, but anyone dropping cash at that rate really does need to re-evaluate their priorities . . . unless they're an oil sheik, or maybe a leading light in the Russian Bratva (Братва). . . . .
                        . . . . Or maybe . . . . . . Has anyone seen a high-level player who uses the name billygates?
                        Last edited by TisOnlyi; 05-22-2014, 05:02 AM.

Comment

this event is good for VIPs and cashier players only pls give also for those non cashier and non VIPs I mean they used bound balens to buy this cool stuff
                          lol just hoping hehehe
                          Last edited by melchor123; 05-22-2014, 05:19 AM.

Comment

One mount whip worth about 2-3 balens, see here:
                            http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com
                            So selling them for 17 apiece is not exactly a great deal
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

how the hell i cant open my hot events

Comment

Working...
                              X