Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Talking-Wartune #2] Enhanced Will Destroyer Vs. Crit.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
    The 3 new astrals are these: 1) ENERGIZE, 2)MAGIC PENETRATION and finally 3)PHYSICAL PENETRATION.

In other words what PENETRATION means is as follows...It simply penetrates through something(in this case Physical or Magical). Imagine a shield..If I have penetration I can penetrate through that shield although you're shielding yourself. So I can still hit u. In this case it lowers the enemies Magical or Physical defense. Basically works similar to Will Crystals
    And this lowering of enemy's def is only a chance from what I read? If someone can confirm this, thanks in advance.
    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by R215438359 View Post
      for people who gonna switch to crit when they get lv60 leg .. those gears are not good enough for you to use crit ,, i'm a mage with lv70 leg gears and still using EWD ,
      and note that switching to crit make u losing def and hp since u have to convert so many gems to crit and refine ur gears to have crit on its attributes ..

in my opinion having lv8-lv10 EWD is the best for mages and knights because i hate praying to have crit after each attack i do ..

u want to go crit u have to be big cashier :3 since u can manage ur BR or u gonna kill urself

and for archers using EWD is the stupidest thing to do even if it's for fun :3

------------------------------------------------

Hammyâ„¢
      Agree with all of what you said, especially "u want to go crit u have to be big cashier" because if not, it's a kill first or die first scenario. Besides, you can counter crit but putting on a GA astral. :3
      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Little off topic but anyone notice crit rate seems to have gone down vs npc but seems better pvp?

Comment

The 3 new astrals are these: 1) ENERGIZE, 2)MAGIC PENETRATION and finally 3)PHYSICAL PENETRATION.

In other words what PENETRATION means is as follows...It simply penetrates through something(in this case Physical or Magical). Imagine a shield..If I have penetration I can penetrate through that shield although you're shielding yourself. So I can still hit u. In this case it lowers the enemies Magical or Physical defense. Basically works similar to Will Crystals
          I think you are confused somewhere. Yes the penetration part I think works just like you said. HOWEVER I said there were 3 new astrals BESIDES the new Energize one. Also each of the new astrals PROVIDE 2 Stats, not one. It's a Primary stat (PATK, MATK, or Crit) plus the new stat, Penetration. I'll post screenshots I JUST took from the Chinese servers if you don't believe me.

PATK + Penetration
          Click image for larger version

Name:	E8KsECF.png
Views:	2
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	1688306

MATK + Penetration

Name:	HPU8JhG.png
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	1688307

CRIT + Penetration

Name:	KYmcMQo.png
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1688308

The Mega Energize Astral (for completion sake showing that there are 4 new astrals)

Name:	UDonLyd.png
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	1688309

And for the record this is my VERY low level toon on the Chinese server with translations for most of the stats

Name:	a7NJ5XB.png
Views:	1
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	1688310
          Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

its simple before slyp this comparison was relevant. with slph all must follow crit

Comment

Originally posted by R224566182 View Post
              I think you are confused somewhere. Yes the penetration part I think works just like you said. HOWEVER I said there were 3 new astrals BESIDES the new Energize one. Also each of the new astrals PROVIDE 2 Stats, not one. It's a Primary stat (PATK, MATK, or Crit) plus the new stat, Penetration. I'll post screenshots I JUST took from the Chinese servers if you don't believe me.

PATK + Penetration
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]88321[/ATTACH]

MATK + Penetration
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]88322[/ATTACH]

CRIT + Penetration
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]88323[/ATTACH]

The Mega Energize Astral (for completion sake showing that there are 4 new astrals)
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]88324[/ATTACH]

And for the record this is my VERY low level toon on the Chinese server with translations for most of the stats
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]88325[/ATTACH]
              i want to know if there is level required for the new adv.astral?
              Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
              IGN:BrokenArrow
              Level:64 (Camping)
              RFCamping: Dont have much time
              Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
              Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

crit sounds good for me

Comment

soooo what people are generally saying is will destroyer is weaker in damage output, but is more consitent, gives more astral slots, and gives player more defence and hp to invest

while crit does more damage, but takes alot of investments, so you will get more from world boss, and crit heals for mages, but is unpredictable
                  having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Crit is a probality but still us archers need it for rage build and you have to mix it with % more crit damage astral wich is a slot less, while ewd is a 100% and no need for more strals to max it. As an archer i would go ewd only if the crit req for rage is desable.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Hellminister View Post
                      Little off topic but anyone notice crit rate seems to have gone down vs npc but seems better pvp?
                      Yeah man it's true. I find it ackward myself. In pvp mode I RARELY fail crit but on the other hand in pve mode I fail crit most of the time ><
                      Last edited by Hellspawnn; 05-25-2014, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekramevets View Post
                        i want to know if there is level required for the new adv.astral?
                        Astrals require no lvl's. It's the slots that require certain lvl.. Basically every 10 lvl you get a new slot...80, 70, 60 etc

Comment

Originally posted by R224566182 View Post

PATK + Penetration
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]88321[/ATTACH]

MATK + Penetration
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]88322[/ATTACH]

CRIT + Penetration
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]88323[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]88324[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]88325[/ATTACH]
                          Wait I must correct myself....It's PATK Penetration not MDEF/PDEF Penetration... Got the wording wrong. So in other words it penetrates your ATTK which means it lowers your ATTK. Same like incendiary shot of archers. To correct you...no it only gives 1...It doesn't increase your patk and does penetration...Like I said it lowers your MATK, PATK or CRIT damage

Comment

Astrals require no lvl's. It's the slots that require certain lvl.. Basically every 10 lvl you get a new slot...80, 70, 60 etc
                            Except that the new astrals only go in special new slots, that can only be used by a LV 80 after unlocking advanced somethinorother.

Comment

well they both good astral but EWD is permanent crit dont seems to work sometimes....

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggythewiz View Post
                                Except that the new astrals only go in special new slots, that can only be used by a LV 80 after unlocking advanced somethinorother.
                                Really ? Ok then show me some proof of what you said...When you do get the proof share it please. Until then you can't say

Comment

Working...
                                X