When europeean server?

Comment

Yeey new server and let the old one die
        AeonFlux
        Mage
        S3 Worg Lair Europe
        OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Your first argument about cashers is quite invalid. This game is not free to win, only free to play. End of story. However I completely agree about the lag issues. Technically speaking, they are not adding servers, just new rooms on the same little server they have. I'd love to see the day they took some of our money and re invested it in processing power. When I first started playing there were only the intermittent problems one would expect, now no matter what browser, how many times you reset and clear cache it's the same thing for certain dungeons. The lag is keeping my wallet book in my back pocket these days.

Comment

Going to break my word once and reply.
            Game is not free to win it is free to play. Ok and your point. If you get 200 people who are playing this free game and 150 of the play for free and tell all their friends about the game. they are giving free word of mouth advertizing for R2 for nothing. Now the other 50 spend some cash but out of that 50 10 spend a **** load of cash. So much money that they become virtually untouchable by anyone else but another player who has spend the same amount of cash. Most of the non cash players are going to get ticked off. Majority of your cash players are ticked as well because they can't afford to pay what these other few are paying to play the game. After a while they all get tired of getting their butts handed to them on a regular basis in guild was, arena, class wars, and mines. These people not only stop playing, but they start telling their friends that the game sucks and that it is not worth their time or effort to get involved in it unless they can spend a fortune. Now you tell me how that argument is invalid. So what if you do spend money on the game. I don't blame you. If I had the extra i would. But i have to pay rent, and feed my kid.
            R2 is making the situation worse by making even the monthly prizes more geared to the cash players, while the free players get the shaft. I want to be and R2 vet. I am a supporter of this game, but I think there are some things that need to be fixed. Throw the free players a few bones here and there. Don't make it so obvious that you wish we paid money to play your game. You want it to be a cash game then flip it to a monthly fee and get it over with. You will lose a lot of players either way. just make it obvious what you really want. Do you want good word of mouth or all the cash players money only.
            Last edited by Rand4884; 05-25-2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X