X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am very like this event, because i have 4k SC. thank's Emma

Comment

Originally posted by lv80weakestKnight View Post
      2 sc events and still not happy use will never be happy what you want 1 balen for 1 sc and use would still complain
      Ya some ppl can't just appreciate and judge too early without further investigation or thinking. 1 reason why some games are falling behind.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

just if 1 Soul Crystal for 5000 gold, it's much help for who is need gold

Comment

can't login in 441 server

Comment

please help me, tried on ather servers (423, 424...) and i succeeded, but i'm playing on 441 and i can't login...

Comment

i'll lose this SC event , please do something...
              thanks in advance

Comment

i'll lose this SC event , please do something..., i can't login on 441 server
                thanks in advance

Comment

lol @ thread.
                  Of course you are given a choice RE Gold/Whips. Naturally one would go for whips.
                  But you guys have any idea how much 80 set Enchanting costs? Any Heavy Casher will prolly pick the gold if their mounts are maxed.
                  It's not just us who needs attention. They will take care of their 'real' customers.
                  TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                  I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                  -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

+1 for this!

I am hoping for a whip event next month! Gotta have that Heavenly Pegasus!
                    TYVM for this event!
                    Class : EWD Mage
                    IGN : BusaLian
                    Level : 72
                    Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
                    Battle Rating : 129k+
                    Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
                    Investment : $ 0

Comment

Originally posted by Fillya View Post
                      i hope exchange soul crytal with mahra or slyph spulcrum ,,,
                      There is one SC with mahara check new and event forum again and the event option in your game... they are having these 2 SC event lately.

Originally posted by dyddy View Post
                      please help me, tried on ather servers (423, 424...) and i succeeded, but i'm playing on 441 and i can't login...
                      i had the same bug, instal ice dragon browser, a FF based browser from comodo, is the one i use now and works prety decent for me. If this not help, try a deep clean to your PC.

Originally posted by dyddy View Post
                      i'll lose this SC event , please do something..., i can't login on 441 server
                      thanks in advance
                      PD: for the deep cleaning you can tey CCleaner, and check your instaled programs, delite the ones you do not use at all and others you dont know who or how instaled.

Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
                      lol @ thread.
                      Of course you are given a choice RE Gold/Whips. Naturally one would go for whips.
                      But you guys have any idea how much 80 set Enchanting costs? Any Heavy Casher will prolly pick the gold if their mounts are maxed.
                      It's not just us who needs attention. They will take care of their 'real' customers.
                      Absolutly right, all they are giving in this SC event is usefull, i have not maxed my Soul Engraving But still had it hard on deciding on exchange them for the MTW, are 200 per 1000 SC, very temptative, most if you have low stable, the gold is good aswell even if is not for your lvl 80 set but to get guild shop mount, exchange and bonus were very helpfull both, at lvl70- there is not mistake taken anyone without noticing the other in case you got ahead too excited. Lol.
                      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

no
                        no
                        _L-
                        Game: Wartune
                        Server: 2 Edena Village
                        Class: Mage
                        Name: Mary Magdalene
                        Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                        Flying with the fishes,
                        Or maybe in the Ocean,
                        swimming with the pigeons,
                        See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
                          lol @ thread.
                          Any heavy casher can fully enchant an 80 item within a few days.

Comment

Working...
                          X