Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Server Launches 5/26 - 6/1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 5/26 - 6/1

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Monday the 26th of May at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S481 City of Omens, a European Server.

On Wednesday the 28th of May at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing S482 Black Temple, an East Coast Server.

On Friday the 30th of May at 9:00 AM PDT, we'll be releasing S483 Sea of Stars, a West Coast Server.

On Sunday the 1st of June at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S484 Drakestone, a European Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

Dayum. I thought it was just one server being released at a time. Obviously not. Oh, well.
    Thanks for the new servers, Emma.
    The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
    that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
    that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
    and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
    face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
    me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
      Dayum. I thought it was just one server being released at a time. Obviously not. Oh, well.
      Thanks for the new servers, Emma.
      u are awesome bro xD

Comment

Okay. Here is the Oath:

Comment

Originally posted by monstersadi View Post
          u are awesome bro xD
          I blushed after reading that post. I actually blushed. :3
          Not gonna quote my signature, because it's right there below this post, and all my other posts! Oh, and the post above me. But, glad someone likes it! ;D

EDIT: About 5 seconds after I originally posted, I realized it was off topic to Emma's post. Dunno why I'm posting with this. Guess it's a fact.
          The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

I wonder when R2 will remember to make merges with the old servers. Like, any merge coming to server 69 this year? XD
            Geez server is practically dead. XD Well not really, but it's getting boring.

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
            BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
            Server: ALL S69
            Guild:
            ALL in Epic
            Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
            Level: ALL 80
            Adv. Level:
            Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

Originally posted by FhateForever View Post
              I wonder when R2 will remember to make merges with the old servers. Like, any merge coming to server 69 this year? XD
              Merge's are done in a really poor manner. They Merge the incorrect servers with each other. By that, I mean they Merge the new servers together, which results in an overpopulation. Wartune is becoming like China's population when it comes to the new servers.
              The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

cool finally a Europe server

Comment

R2 get this message into your brains.....no more new servers cause you're **** bringing more lagggggggggggg

Comment

Originally posted by FhateForever View Post
                    I think server merges don't happen immediately as per the request... though I'm sure Kabam did some merges a few weeks ago.

Comment

@LadyLiberal loved ur "MY INSTANT REACTION: http://makeagif.com/i/YFPGne" hhahahahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by monstersadi View Post
                        @LadyLiberal loved ur "MY INSTANT REACTION: http://makeagif.com/i/YFPGne" hhahahahahhaha
                        The link ain't there for nothing. :3
                        Made it myselfsies, so glad you like it! ;D
                        The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

I vote for more love to new players on old servers. Regular 'Hot Events' for player who are below 25 and 35 will be better than starting new servers who are going to die anyway. Usually I didn't played long on new servers... I started on old server and I'm still playing for now. Less idiots, more healthy atmosphere. Maybe I don't get so much profits as I'd get on new server... but at least I avoid a lot of drama.

Comment

you can't hang on an newer server so you shield yourself in an older one.

Comment

then marege 465s???????

Comment

Working...
                              X