Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Fashion Core Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Fashion Core Pack

Duration: 5/28 - 5/31 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S470
    • Kabam: S1 – S90
    • Armor: S1 – S7

Description: Available through the next few days, the Fashion Core Pack will be on sale in the Shop!

Contains:
    • Fashion Core x1

Price: 269 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

To low amout of max limit, buyed max limit out just got 2 x S cloth with 3 star one :/
    But sametime man dont need to hige br into this game 95% of the content is just PvE some max 130k br need so if man has 160k+ man dont relly need any more br into this game.

To less PvP content and no HOF eaither.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

fashion core... with circuit quests update, nobody needs to buy em anymore (thankfully). + i always get 1 fashion shart per day from spire boxes , so i have around 20 fashion shards (2 core) per week.

So, this pack is only for new players waiting for synthesizing event later.
      Last edited by GR33KG4MER; 05-28-2014, 06:50 AM. Reason: typing error

Comment

Smart. Same price as a DC'ed wing. :|
        TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
        I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
        -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

fashion core... with circuit quests update, nobody needs to buy em anymore (thankfully). + i always get 1 fashion shart per day from spire boxes , so i have around 20 fashion shards (1 core) per week.

Comment

it's good for refining clothes, if not enough luck even 100 cores too less to get good stats on clothes.
            CQ will never be enough to refine your clothes lol

Comment

More like see this offer for lucky charm stones.

Comment

Thats nice again hahahhahaa

Comment

i lost 15 core and 3 mil .and got only 70 point patk damn lol its need bigggggggggggggg luck hahahaahah

Comment

Clothing refining is a big big big ****, from 10 refines with fashion core you`re lucky if you get on one 5 stars, the others will go for 3 stars or less.
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

What was changed about circuit quests, do I miss something? Last time I tried it (when it was introduced) took 5 hours for me to complete all 200. How much shards you get, like 12? That's 1 core. I rather buy the cores than grind 5 hours to get one worth 270 balens

About refine, I wrote in detail about this on my blog:
                      http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/20...sky-trail.html
                      In short, you should refine only cloth with 1 star.
                      And even so, refining A or worse cloth worth only if you get cores for free, or at discount price (like now).
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

why bound balens can't buy hot event ?
                        i'm not a free player but can u give a HOPE for FREE PLAYER for buy hot event
                        maybe they will happy if can buy with bound balens..
                        just a opinion from me
                        thanks magister emma

Comment

s 15 need merge with other higher servers all r dyeing in there only some r there getting bored can happen till next week

Comment

Originally posted by GR33KG4MER View Post
                            fashion core... with circuit quests update, nobody needs to buy em anymore (thankfully). + i always get 1 fashion shart per day from spire boxes , so i have around 20 fashion shards (1 core) per week.

keep telling this and you'll see them disapear... what a smartazs you are!!!

Originally posted by devpromnas View Post
                            why bound balens can't buy hot event ?
                            i'm not a free player but can u give a HOPE for FREE PLAYER for buy hot event
                            maybe they will happy if can buy with bound balens..
                            just a opinion from me
                            thanks magister emma
                            Agree, they shuold let BB to be used in hot event, if we waste our BB we will be forced to buy UB if we need them for something realy usefull.
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by R24529421 View Post
                              s 15 need merge with other higher servers all r dyeing in there only some r there getting bored can happen till next week
                              Ask for it in suggestion part of the forun not in news and event, tell the guys in your server to support your request thread and send ticketa to R2 untill they read you and do something about it.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X