No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/29 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been half an hour now still on 99%... you guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying... and please don't tell me to clear cookies, caz I even ate them... all that's left is clearing you guys... and my internet isn't the one to blame... it's doing good unlike you... and if you're going to make a maintenance don't try to use the word "fix" caz you're doing the opposite... if you guys are way too good in creating new servers and making unnecessary merges... why not focus on maintaining the smooth game play first... don't go overboard in adding new servers if you guys can't even properly handle half of it... just sayin'

oh not even close to half -_-

Comment

we don't have this issues when we're just starting in 2012, when balens doesn't count much... but when you guys started events about balens, starting with the wings, oh my God... you screwed everything... and I'm afraid to say it's getting worst lol

Comment

how about fixing some of this fooking lag

Comment

loading bar been getting stuck for a few of us and all you people have to do is make a darn installer for the game but nooooooooooooooo your to smart for that!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What was the issue with the Glistening Set for Mages? Cause I do have problems with that set but I'm a knight...
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ring-correctly
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
              Patch notes:[*]Now 2 Balens are equal to 1 Glory Crystal. [*]Placing a losing wager now earns you Glory Crystals equal to the full amount of Balens put towards said wager.
              Can we or can we not wager glory crystals won during prelims? If yes and I use 600 glory crystal from prelims and lose, I will get 600 crystals back or 300 or zero?

Comment

Originally posted by vmac123 View Post
                Why same BR archers are leading in WB when comparing to mages?
                ahm because they crit way more better than mages O_o! is that a troll question or smth?!

Comment

Lag worse than before. Not a surprise coming from you guys. Try and fix a few bugs and end up screwing up things more. Just do us a favor and stop saying you're going to do something during maintenance.
                  Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                  DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Arena busted after maint? Not holding my breath that class wars actually worked...since they tried to fix that too.
                    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

• arena don't work

Comment

• Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                        Arena busted after maint? Not holding my breath that class wars actually worked...since they tried to fix that too.

Arena

WB

And TH/Sylph Atoll

Great maintenance so far...

Comment

• Imba class wars...interesting lagg when internet perfect and fix the buggs please...lost an attempt even if i was there...explain it...same happened to others...so how to ticket this?

Comment

• guys say bye to r2 . why are u enduring their stupid management , everything is lag lag lag and the answer we get every crappy ticket is old excuses . clear cache , try different browser bla bla . enough with this

Comment

• but shop and buy-balen works perfectly... the rest doesn`t matter
                              Lissandra
                              Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
                              roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

• Not an R2 thing. All providers getting the same flawed updates and terrible customer service. "I couldn't enter guild battle nor could anybody on my server: Dear customer, you should have stayed in guild battle until the end to get rewards." F'ckers don't even try anymore.
                                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
                                X