No announcement yet.

[Promtion] One Time Goodie Bag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is terrible. If anyone gets this, well, my selection of words would warrant an edit by the forum mods. So I'll keep it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
      Duration: 5/29 - 5/31 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:
      • R2Games: S1 - S471
      • Kabam: S1 - S90
      • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: During the event, spend enough Balens (Bound Balens excluded) in a single purchase for cool prizes!

Rewards:
      • Spend 1,000 - 1,999 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 100,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x10, Crystal Shard x30, Mount Training Whip x10
      • Spend 2,000 - 4,999 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 200,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x20, Crystal Shard x60, Mount Training Whip x20
      • Spend 5,000 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 500,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x50, Crystal Shard x150, Mount Training Whip x50

Rules:
      • Bound Balens DO NOT Count for this event.
      • Rewards are based on total Balens spent on a single purchase during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.
      • A purchase that is higher than another level will NOT receive the rewards for the lower level as well (if a player spends 10,000 Balens, he'll ONLY receive rewards of this level).
      I received spelcrum not mahras grrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by shania5717 View Post
        I received spelcrum not mahras grrrrrr
        Why do you think you'd get Mahra? Emma's post clearly states you'll get sepulcrum...?
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Because the orginal post by Emma clearly said Mahra, she changed it after mistake was pointed out

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          Why do you think you'd get Mahra? Emma's post clearly states you'll get sepulcrum...?

Comment

Does making a cw bet count for goodie bag?

Comment

Post was changed after the event came out. Still, beware what you buy first.
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

fix bug fishing, can't use guild help and word help...

Comment

Comment

Well... rewards are rewards, not spinding lately so can't say if i'm gonna take it or let it pass yet i think i would wait for a better one.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

i never saw that she edited it.. but her first post was MAHRAS...

Originally posted by Ahbleza View Post
                      Because the orginal post by Emma clearly said Mahra, she changed it after mistake was pointed out
                      thanks mwah :P

Comment

btw, DID PLACING WAGERS COUNT FOR THIS??

Comment

Working...
                        X