Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Bounty Quest Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just like to say upon reviewing this amazing hotfix and XxSuPrAxX's post: Way to **** go Wartune way to go. We have begged and pleaded as this person has said for multiple fixes already listed here by this person. You put up a maintenance that stated you were going to fix some of these things but none of them ever go fixed. Then you magically pull a hotfix out of your *** because you're not making money, I have spent well over 10k on this game and you absolutely disgust me with your greed. You had a perfectly fine event that gave the non cashers a chance to stop complaining and now those of us who do cash are gonna hear more about it from them because lets face it they're gonna complain about having to buy the packs or something else about having to use balens. Let me state here and now this is not a complaint about people complaining its a complaint that in all fairness you guys **** up just now. You literally probably made 3/4 of your people happy and then you turn around bend them over and **** them with no lube. W T F?! Are you all thinking? It was a perfectly fine Event even for myself as a casher I didn't mind the event being 5 or 15 regular quests I still bought your damn packs or used the few won from fishing or randomly from chest blitzes and this is the way you repay me? **** up my event halfway through the day so I can't even claim it?!
    Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 06-03-2014, 02:04 AM.

Comment

they don't even make a statement before or after...just flat out shady

Comment

don't change quest without warning !!! I realized after 8 bounty that it now need orange to get reward !!!
        I have enough orange but no couldn't reach the higher reward because of that !!!!
        shame on you r2games !!!

posted a ticket about it : 111200
        Last edited by ArnaudBo; 06-03-2014, 12:57 AM. Reason: addind ticket
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

All crying about Bounty quests: i readed 1st time and duing golds and no problems if u do white is your problem START learn READ Description: Complete Orange bounty quests the required number of times to be rewarded. !! so is your mistakes,if r2 maded bug to compleate all bounty's is kk so u saved gold but i think if im selling each month 200 gold bounty's isnt problem!

Comment

Originally posted by dado87 View Post
            All crying about Bounty quests: i readed 1st time and duing golds and no problems if u do white is your problem START learn READ Description: Complete Orange bounty quests the required number of times to be rewarded. !! so is your mistakes,if r2 maded bug to compleate all bounty's is kk so u saved gold but i think if im selling each month 200 gold bounty's isnt problem!
            because it was not orange in hot event yesterday. they changed it this night without warning
            if they would have wrote "Orange" since the beginning, i wouldn't say anything.
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....is-guys-..-o_O
            it was written bounty quest for 3 days. so they made the mistake. if they were logical, they would have add 15 attempt for everyone, so it was possible to finish the hot event even if you start with 15 normal one. but they didn't... not a big surprise sadly...

Comment

If u dont know ingame TXT info's are olweys wrong!!! How long they need to fix txt on Knight Tyranny skill that was used say Crit damg now after idk i didnt even noticed they fixed to damg,or Black squers in game 3-4 maint and no fix,,,, u reliyble in game READ froums and not only r2 forum other 1ns ! so yes they maded mistake but read out of game!

Comment

that's were you are wrong. this wasn't a typo. every bounty worked as it was written, it didn't needed to be orange. so yesterday i did 15 normal bounty and got the rewards.
                and it was written it will be like that for 3 days.

Comment

Funny is i read in Forum and done exctly what to do :::[Event] Bounty Quest Bonus
                  Duration: 6/1 – 6/4 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                  R2Games: S1 – S472
                  Kabam: S1 – S90
                  Armor: S1 – S7
                  Description: Complete Orange bounty quests the required number of times to be rewarded.
                  Complete Orange Bounty Quest (5): 300,000 EXP, Soul Crystal x50, Lvl.1-3 Gem Pack x5
                  Complete Orange Bounty Quest (15): 1,000,000 EXP, Soul Crystal x200, Lvl.1-3 Gem Pack x10

Note: Each reward level can only be redeemed once per day.

And i never read ingame txts

Comment

funny it worked with normal

the forum isn't the game.
                    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 06-03-2014, 04:58 AM.

Comment

So u lost today Event things bicase u trained white ?
                      I got double rewards from tree reset and today so with all gold u need some i can sell u 100 gold bountys
                      !! WTH are u guys some cahser noobs or what!

Comment

it was readed at hot events from first day that need use orange bounty so all who asking compensation seriosly? why get compensation about being fair player and using bug with white bounty's (how fair is that) anyways it readed there at game and at forum so shh and dado leave my cash alone

Comment

fooking morons don't change quest without warning.. retarded *****!
                          Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

Originally posted by Nutsuka View Post
                            it was readed at hot events from first day that need use orange bounty so all who asking compensation seriosly? why get compensation about being fair player and using bug with white bounty's (how fair is that) anyways it readed there at game and at forum so shh and dado leave my cash alone
                            Because R2 is a scammer company so with all their bugs and bull it is only fair to ask for compensation all the time due to them cheating the *** out of players.

Thank god i aren't funding them with money.

Comment

but about this hot event cannot even ask compensation cause it was readed there but people did use themself white/green/ blue and purple bonty quests so it's own fault, + of course they fix bug what is event and give some good thing to player but people own fault is that they went shout it here

Comment

They are not complaning about the fix it self, even me who do not like complain can comprehend why they do complain:
                                1st: they made the fix without warning
                                2nd: they made a hotfix, something that we all thought was not posible.
                                3th: they made a hotfix in a minor issue, there are many issue that need attention more than a 3 days event.
                                4th: with making the hotfix they let peeps see how much R2 cares about their clients, is like telling them " we only fix what is a problem fo us, you peeps keep suferring all others isues"
                                5th: what marketing mind would think fixing something that makes clients happy would make them get more profit when they do not fix lot of things that makes them unhappy, have not they heard the word blackout?.

As i said, i do not like complaning, seriusly guyz, was good while it lasted and i give thanks tor making the mistake, but now all players know how fast you can fix an issue whit a hotfix, cuz of, work hard without sleeping till you fix others mayor issue, there are too many wartune pages, blogs, furums and some IRC chat where someone could start to talk about a black out, and belive me that when players agree to don't cash for one, two month or till other mayor issues are fixed and the owners feels they are not getting their cash many of you will be engrosing the unployed list... so work harder and harder now on, coz there was too many peeps unhappy and now they see how magic hotfixing works only againts them, there are even more and unhappier ones.

Greetings, congrats hotfixing something no player asked nor wanted to be fixed.
                                Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-03-2014, 07:48 AM.
                                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                                Archer Linkoneusc
                                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                                X