Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/5 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harucko View Post
    please merge all server become one.....
    That means more lag for some people.

Comment

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
      When are you going to do something about the hackers? Cross server events are a joke. If you don't hack its a waste of time. i don't even bother anymore. I am going back to WOW where you cant, buy your way to better so there is less hacking
      Do you know the actual defenition of HACK ? What do you mean by hack ?

Originally posted by Oxygen94 View Post
      its probably another skill from the Guild skills !

and dude.. you are quitting game in 29th of june? WTH ? exactly on my birthday?!

so you have 2 choices... give me Cupcakes as a birthday gift , or pick another they for gods sake.. why everyone quitting somehow related to me?! -_-
      Casue they LOVE U xD

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
      Typogafical errors? Are they fixing black box? I do not know the meaning of typografical word, not a full english speaker, so if someone could explain me this, or again is just to have something else to say? Like when they removed DF from WB.
      typographical errors is simple man..I'm sure you heard about the TYPO in CW xD Where they said you get 100% back and we all ended up with half that :P

That's an example :P

Originally it means that they're gonna fix some mistakes in some wordings in the game

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
        Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 5th of June at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE:
        • Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
        • Added 'Crystalloid' to the Arena Shop.
        • Added a deadly Ward Tower skill in Guild Battle.
        • Fixed an issue with incorrect Cross-server Arena rewards.
        • Resolved various typographical errors.

Weird how R2 decides to do maintenance whenever is a bug that gives something for free or helps players somehow, but when players are screwed over by R2 and their major problems with lag and bugs noone from staffs gives a **** about it (take EXP books, CW glory crystals for example).
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

what about 9999 stack

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            [*]Added 'Crystalloid' to the Arena Shop.
            [/LIST]
            a dream come true for a slow lvler like me....

Comment

Nice ty Emma loids hope its level 4 and 5

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                This is such a **** to add loids in arena shop! Doesnt matter of cost, its not fair to all players that leveled to 70 early to start collecting loids earlier! Now we will lose our advance! In my server - Kabam S41 we are only 3 players with full lvl70 pve set, ofc legendary! And we had to collect all 1600 loids with months (not to mention how much we bought from loid packs!!! at least now return our balens!), and now everyone will be able just to buy them?! WТF?!!! This is not fair! To be fair just a bit, make one loid to cost AT LEAST 10K insignia!
                what's your problem dude?If you're a casher you have nothing to complain about, if not be happy that more players will grow their br and all the mpds willl be easier
                Server: Kabam 17
                Player name: Dwarf
                Player level: 80
                Player class: Knight
                Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                Battle rating: 615k
                Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                  what's your problem dude?If you're a casher you have nothing to complain about, if not be happy that more players will grow their br and all the mpds willl be easier
                  Don't bother, cashers always complain when non-cashers gets more stuff.

Just look at what Cashers (elite club) did to Soul Crystal and Mount Whip events...

Comment

Don't you guys get it? R2 Does NOT CARE About Anyone But Themselves... If they are getting payed they will continue to screw us over

Comment

Added a deadly Ward Tower skill in Guild Battle.
                      this one is mysterious...
                      - a new guild skill to do more damage against ward ?
                      - a boost in ward tower attack so people can't survive it no more ?
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I'm honestly hoping this "deadly ward tower skill" is infact a final hit like WB that will make things a bit more even when doing gb. There has been many a times that I myself have been ranked first on the list only to have my spot ripped from me and even second and at times 3rd because someone has been fighting the ward the entire time and then let it finally kill them right before the final points are added up. I really hope that this will be the case so that things can become a bit more even and give more a fighting chance.

Comment

how much insginia will cost for loids ?

Comment

Me when I see loids in the arena shop.......Click image for larger version

Name:	Bl6tAAmIIAAn_WG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	1688707
                            Last edited by DannMassacre; 06-05-2014, 01:57 AM.
                            Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                            DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
                              I agree with this guy. We need more people!

hey TheAngel.. now i see you.. hehehe
                              IGN: jrimba
                              Level: 71
                              Class: Archer
                              Guild: Honor
                              Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                              Br: 150k and counting
                              just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

How about the chest people were loosing in spire cause u were having problems with the attempt commands when are u going to replace them and don't say put a ticket in i put in several so did others for the same reason we were told to be patient you were working on it??
                                IGN: Wickked
                                Level: 80
                                Class: Archer
                                Guild: Skypea
                                Server: 186 Windhollow
                                Br- 308 M

Comment

Working...
                                X