Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/5 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    good br.. good choice to do just jewels 1st then weapon, clothing then rings then helmet and last brooch.
    Bet way is weapon then armor then jewell -1kpdef then ring -1kpdef then 2nd jewell same -1kpdef then 2nd ring -1kpdef then helm then brooch.
    Obviously this requires you to make an extra jewel and ring

Comment

• shall we ALL to to s490 and play?
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
        Battle Rating : 92k+ with Strongest Sylph

what you mean by strongest sylph? : )
        ^^

With the STRONGEST SYLPH I own of course.
        To be explicit about it: I have 3 main sylphs, a 3 star blue Iris (14K+ BR) which I use for CW, 2 star blue Gaia (11K+ BR) which I use on a daily basis + WB and 1 star blue Pan (9k+ BR) for special purposes.

And with this event, I can upgrade my Pan to 2 star blue since it needs only 10 mahras to level up.
        Then that would be good for Sylph Arena standings since I can take on even those with 1k-4k br higher (combined) than mine at the current set up.
        Last edited by GrasaMan; 06-05-2014, 05:50 AM.
        Class : EWD Mage
        IGN : BusaLian
        Level : 72
        Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
        Battle Rating : 129k+
        Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
        Investment : $ 0

Comment

• Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
          Bet way is weapon then armor then jewell -1kpdef then ring -1kpdef then 2nd jewell same -1kpdef then 2nd ring -1kpdef then helm then brooch.
          guess so but the loid is a killer then.. expensive and GUESS what.. it's FREE now.

Comment

• Crystalliod to Arena Shop is a nice addition but i hope they cost low not like 10x for 695 balens

Comment

• Originally posted by GrasaMan View Post
              ^^

With STRONGEST SYLPH I have of course.
              To be explicit about it: I have 3 main sylphs, a 3 star blue Iris (14K+ BR), 2 star blue Gaia (11K+ BR) and 1 star blue Pan (9k+ BR).
              blue is not strongest.. : ) at least need 4 star for anything..

Comment

• Originally posted by R258183761 View Post
                Crystalliod to Arena Shop is a nice addition but i hope they cost low not like 10x for 695 balens
                loids are 40 insig for lv 6 10 insig for lv 3 but u must be lord divine to buy um

Comment

• There goes our world boss - and half of our day!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mpapy View Post
                    Wb from European server its lost (((((((((((((((((((((((
                    Yea, thats my point also, almost every maintenance we lose the wb now, why doesnt R2 just figure a way to do this at a time that suits all the servers? well thats because they would actually have to do some work for a change.

There are only a few server time zoned area's europe, US bla bla bla, why cant they simply earn some of that cash that we keep throwing at them and split the maintenance times, in stead of this one collective maintenance, I mean lets be honest guys every server gets the same **** every time, we have wrong time stamps, the gold mines run at different times, we all know about the lag F*** up.

As for you guys that come here to moan, stop moaning and start acting, if they suddenly lost the income, they would be forced to do something, but no you come here week after week complaining about how we are mistreated, and yea I agree we are, however, it serves no purpose. I would be guessing here but think on it, how many mods read your comments in full? most wont, and tbh I think if there are two Mods that bothers looking at these comments you would be lucky, they dont care if we spend $20 or $20,000 why because they most likely dont get payed, most likely volunteer. btw thanks Emma your the best.

So in short you just F***** up my day R2, I have lvl 80 gear to enchant, and w/o the wb I cant do that, and all my lovely gold in the open will most likely be plundered, so the pathetic 300-500k gold compensation is a joke imho

Comment

• another missed wb cos of a maint, is the department responsible staffed by monkeys or do you just hate the european servers

Comment

• if now "no patch" maintenance is so long, next patch will be 1/2 day
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Buna! Eu sunt Grejdan Antonia!

Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                            Yea, thats my point also, almost every maintenance we lose the wb now, why doesnt R2 just figure a way to do this at a time that suits all the servers? well thats because they would actually have to do some work for a change.

There are only a few server time zoned area's europe, US bla bla bla, why cant they simply earn some of that cash that we keep throwing at them and split the maintenance times, in stead of this one collective maintenance, I mean lets be honest guys every server gets the same **** every time, we have wrong time stamps, the gold mines run at different times, we all know about the lag F*** up.

As for you guys that come here to moan, stop moaning and start acting, if they suddenly lost the income, they would be forced to do something, but no you come here week after week complaining about how we are mistreated, and yea I agree we are, however, it serves no purpose. I would be guessing here but think on it, how many mods read your comments in full? most wont, and tbh I think if there are two Mods that bothers looking at these comments you would be lucky, they dont care if we spend $20 or $20,000 why because they most likely dont get payed, most likely volunteer. btw thanks Emma your the best.

So in short you just F***** up my day R2, I have lvl 80 gear to enchant, and w/o the wb I cant do that, and all my lovely gold in the open will most likely be plundered, so the pathetic 300-500k gold compensation is a joke imho
                            LIES.. which server you from? your name and all pls.. i will go and check.. : )

Comment

• is one think i dont like sky trial it is not fair archer with 60k br+ can pass stage 5 i have mage 40set legend 64kbr and can take only 2 bars of life in 5 stage it is really not fair 5 stage shouldnt be so difficult to pass

Comment

• Originally posted by R26910819 View Post
                                is one think i dont like sky trial it is not fair archer with 60k br+ can pass stage 5 i have mage 40set legend 64kbr and can take only 2 bars of life in 5 stage it is really not fair 5 stage shouldnt be so difficult to pass
                                what slyph you find to stage 5?

archers have ss which made it easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X