Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/5 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot...
    Shoot...
    And Shoot...
    ( although without the WB but I would still to shoot )
    Cupid come then Love in the air

Comment

• Originally posted by R26910819 View Post
      is one think i dont like sky trial it is not fair archer with 60k br+ can pass stage 5 i have mage 40set legend 64kbr and can take only 2 bars of life in 5 stage it is really not fair 5 stage shouldnt be so difficult to pass
      fair not fair, its your opinion. on our server each of the classes managed to find a way to beat bosses, its not like just archers managed to beat boss #15 or so.
      BR do not tell it all and simple compare BR64k can beat BR60k is plain naive.
      So stop moaning and rather try to find how to make your mage killing machine like some mages already are. forums are full of advice or talk to experienced mages on your server, your guild to help you with specific advice.

Comment

• btw servers back online

Comment

• which is more painful? missing wb or missing cw? lol
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
            which is more painful? missing wb or missing cw? lol
            Hahaha...
            More pain if U missing Love, LoL

Comment

• werent soposed to be gem event today? i dont see it in events yet lol...

Comment

• i cannot login r2 after maintenace fix fix

Comment

• thnx for the maintenance now i cant even do bg because of the wartune loading screen keeps popping up and freezes the game :/

Comment

• Thanks for the @#$%^&* events that give exp again, slow levelers are screwed, we get todo 1 event only......this game sucks $%^&* lately....give something non cashers/slow levelrs can do, and get a reward for that don't include exp....

And how do you expect any sane person not on 24/7 to get 500 roses???? Lmfao unfeasible rewards!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
                      Thanks for the @#$%^&* events that give exp again, slow levelers are screwed, we get todo 1 event only......this game sucks $%^&* lately....give something non cashers/slow levelrs can do, and get a reward for that don't include exp....

And how do you expect any sane person not on 24/7 to get 500 roses???? Lmfao unfeasible rewards!!!
                      *** are you complaining about, your getting exp right, so stop leveling slow, the rewards are better for the higher levels...

I leveled slow to start with, but it gets to a stage where yu will be left behind if you dont level, I just dont understand ppl that refuse to lvl up, maybe im slow in the head or sthg

Comment

• crypt tokens from crypt pack, leg stone from guild shop, and loids from arena shop. i will never level up

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
                          Thanks for the @#$%^&* events that give exp again, slow levelers are screwed, we get todo 1 event only......this game sucks $%^&* lately....give something non cashers/slow levelrs can do, and get a reward for that don't include exp....

its a choice to slow level and any discomfort that comes with it.
                          if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                          then click on support

Comment

• Well i think many peeps complain about campers and slow levelers give them hell, most when they camp in BG. All slow lvlr know that non lvling mean missing a lot of thing to avoid exp to stay in a lvl in order to farm out honor and ing from cross server players, what it means you camper ruin lvlers peeps BG and arena, so do not complain R2 is pushing you a bit to lvl up is your choise made to lose something to stay in that lvl. Of course i'm slow lvling at lvl64 cuz do not wanna enter to the monsters lvl70 cross server, tho' even in lvl 65 braket i can find monsters that long time ago was non lvlers and are still going a bit slow cuz of talent. I think to avoid this nonlvler philosofy R2 should make cross servers lvl-br brackets, so i wont be afraid of going to lvl 80 to fight to a 4 years players with 100k BR more than me cuz that wont happen, this would make win the one who have the best BR built and best skill timing and mixing and not those monster campers who will have to fight among them.
                            Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-05-2014, 11:21 AM.
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• thy put the new events after 5 pm reset only, i finshed my cards attempt,, n thn the event comes up,, so lost the reward for a day,, great.....

Comment

• Originally posted by danotz View Post
                                what's your problem dude?If you're a casher you have nothing to complain about, if not be happy that more players will grow their br and all the mpds willl be easier
                                Ofc i have to complain alot! To get full lvl70 set i had to play months and to spent alot to collect all loids needed! And now what? Everyone can buy them from shop for 40 insignia per piece? This is a joke! Now everyone can get lvl70 set very fast and one more thing - w/o to spend balens! So this is NOT fair to me and others as me! We are scrеwed! Why i am cashing if not to have advance over rest guys in my server? And now i lost my advance (at least from lvl70 set, cuz till yesterday in best case other guys had only 2 pieces of gear) just like that?! This is a HUGE **!

And not to mention that I want compensation for Fate Event!!! All players that alrdy had maxed both skills, couldnt get any bonus gem packs and SCs... and now we have gem event! So now we will synt less gems and will get less rewards! So in total from those two events all big spenders are scrеwed badly! Ok i dont mind SC and whip events for lil guys, but hey that Fate event was a ****! And one more thing - now when we have SC event, for those players that have alrdy lvl80 soul engrabing they can exchange their SCs for whips or gold..., so make same thing for Fate Stones ffs or just add new skills in fate wheel! What to do with my 7K+ Fate Stones which are useless for me? Cant spend them, cant exchange them, only take room in my vault...

P.S. Its not in my interest all players to ryse their BR. I care for me and my party! Have best party in server with best (strongest) players, so i dont care about rest and its good for me rest to get stronger slower, else i have to spend more to keep my advance! Now can you get the picture?!
                                Last edited by LordVOODOO; 06-05-2014, 12:06 PM.
                                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
                                X