Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Server Launches 6/9 - 6/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    What's so unique about Oceanic servers?
    Well, the answer to your question is simple. Alot of players had been waiting for some time for a new Oceanic server so they could start playing within a reasonable time zone that suited them best.
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

i cant inter game ??

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

need new server 31 east coast multiple accounts keep it alive but not fine

Comment

Does R2 even know that there are many kabam and pc servers that need a merge? Greedy R2

Comment

Why does Wartunes keep coming out with new servers? I have 3 characters on three different servers and 2 of them need merged badly, I am the only one that enters the guild battle on one of them.
            Last edited by R262181389; 06-17-2014, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Anything for the 18th? or a date for next european server? i only ask due to im an old player returning after a yr break and would like a fresh start.
              Took 1 week to get to lvl 40... twice! on minimal spend.
              S325
              Reeper
              Mage - Lvl 50 30k+BR
              Guild: Chaos

Comment

hi yes i missed yesterdays new server opening and i wanna start at the time the server opens can u let me know if any new servers are opening soon for r2 or facebook wartune

Comment

we need a merge on s475 on r2 its like a dessert it have nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyness View Post
                    Anything for the 18th? or a date for next european server? i only ask due to im an old player returning after a yr break and would like a fresh start.
                    Originally posted by kprow2014 View Post
                    hi yes i missed yesterdays new server opening and i wanna start at the time the server opens can u let me know if any new servers are opening soon for r2 or facebook wartune
                    I've asked for a new announcement on this week's servers. Seems like it slipped their minds to post it...
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ya just dont think they r very orginazied at getting stuff done or 2 reply back

Comment

like how is anyone suppossed to know bout a new server when yall dont post it

Comment

s414 needs a merge.... only 2 active guilds going head to head now and the top guild wins in less than 6mins...

Comment

Working...
                          X