X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Emma
    started a topic Wartune Weekly Server Launches 6/9 - 6/16

Wartune Weekly Server Launches 6/9 - 6/16

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Monday the 9th of June at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing S488 Greenfair, an East Coast Server.

On Wednesday the 11th of June at 9:00 AM PDT, we'll be releasing S489 Viridian Court, a West Coast Server.

On Friday the 13th of June at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S490 Brightsword, a European Server.

On Monday the 16th of June at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing S491 Thornbluff, an Oceanic Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

• R22346342
    replied
    s414 needs a merge.... only 2 active guilds going head to head now and the top guild wins in less than 6mins...

Leave a comment:

• kprow2014
    replied
    like how is anyone suppossed to know bout a new server when yall dont post it

Leave a comment:

• kprow2014
    replied
    ya just dont think they r very orginazied at getting stuff done or 2 reply back

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by Buddyness View Post
    Anything for the 18th? or a date for next european server? i only ask due to im an old player returning after a yr break and would like a fresh start.
    Originally posted by kprow2014 View Post
    hi yes i missed yesterdays new server opening and i wanna start at the time the server opens can u let me know if any new servers are opening soon for r2 or facebook wartune
    I've asked for a new announcement on this week's servers. Seems like it slipped their minds to post it...

Leave a comment:

• Nickolide
    replied
    we need a merge on s475 on r2 its like a dessert it have nobody

Leave a comment:

• kprow2014
    replied
    hi yes i missed yesterdays new server opening and i wanna start at the time the server opens can u let me know if any new servers are opening soon for r2 or facebook wartune

Leave a comment:

• Buddyness
    replied
    Anything for the 18th? or a date for next european server? i only ask due to im an old player returning after a yr break and would like a fresh start.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Why does Wartunes keep coming out with new servers? I have 3 characters on three different servers and 2 of them need merged badly, I am the only one that enters the guild battle on one of them.
    Last edited by R262181389; 06-17-2014, 04:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rokeeey
    replied
    Does R2 even know that there are many kabam and pc servers that need a merge? Greedy R2

Leave a comment:

• R226289778
    replied
    need new server 31 east coast multiple accounts keep it alive but not fine

Leave a comment:

• R220972638
    replied
    i cant inter game ??

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    What's so unique about Oceanic servers?
    Well, the answer to your question is simple. Alot of players had been waiting for some time for a new Oceanic server so they could start playing within a reasonable time zone that suited them best.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by DaddyMer View Post
    Thanks emma new oceanic see you soon guys playing oceanic...
    What's so unique about Oceanic servers?

Leave a comment:

• GEENDO
    replied
    merge s166its dead .....please ppl living day per day

Leave a comment:

Working...
X