replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
    Glory of Gods - Let the Battles Begin!

Duration: 2014/6/19 - 2014/6/29 23:59:59

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S478
    • Kabam: S1 - S95
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon once (daily) and you will receive 100,000 EXP, 200,000 Gold, Godly Legacy x3, Hero's Medal x5. This quest may be completed once per day.

Reward: 100,000 EXP, 200,000 Gold, Godly Legacy x3, Hero's Medal x5
    AND NOW ON 26th no more QUEST ? Same with let the battles Begin.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
    do you really think that its emma who plans adnd decides these promo? By herself?! LOL, I highly doubt it that such important thing would be in hands of 1 person (when so much money in game).
    She is posting it, nice, but I usually dont praise newsletters for the good things that happened they write about.
    I completely agree with you. The Game Masters are just doing their jobs, they're not the ones who make events or decide how the game should be. It totally lies in the decision of the Developers.

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
    So be so Nice and Enlighten me how you come to the number of 235 for free ? I wait with the tiny bit of Patience i got left for an answer.
    He probably looked at the event lists posted by other places.
    Last edited by Whispir; 06-25-2014, 01:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Ther is card engulfing aswell, and there will be others event that are not shown in this list (like always...hiden evens) i hope at the end i could get at least the frozen bear, mahara would be smarter but i'm far to get the materials to evolve my pet, so that can wait, and mounts are rare to see, i gonna me some math if with my BB i reach more than 300.

If that guy has 200+now for sure he has spended or got only event items from the boxes... lol

Leave a comment:

• Wittekind
    replied
    Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
    I counted about 235 if absolutely everything double-able was doubled on, but that was impossible with how late maint was on the first day for the online bonus, but its something close to that at least.
    Would You Pls be so Kind to Explain somebody Ignorant as me how you come up to 235 or even close if you do not spend Balen or bound Balen ?
    In fact in the Whole Months Event i see only 2 parts where you get medals free!Click image for larger version

Name:	b0707.gif
Views:	1
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	1689764

Nr.1

Glory of Gods - Let the Battles Begin!

Servers:

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon once (daily) and you will receive 100,000 EXP, 200,000 Gold, Godly Legacy x3, Hero's Medal x5. This quest may be completed once per day.

Reward: 100,000 EXP, 200,000 Gold, Godly Legacy x3, Hero's Medal x5
    Nr.2

Glory of Gods - World Boss Bounty

Servers:

Description: Participate in a World BOSS battle 5 times to get rewards. (Once per day)

Reward: 100,000 EXP, 200,000 Daru, Godly Legacy x3, Hero's Medal x5
    Both are running 11 Days 11 x 5 x 2 = 110

But just correct me if i miss an Event part which request no Balen Or Bound Balen To Get Hero's Medals.
    And please to not tell me you count the chests because the are depend absolut on the luck of every player. I got for example until now only 15 medals, from them rest i got such extrem usefull and extrem rare things like 2 Whips, 80.000 gold and a few times 20 SC.
    So i come to a meager 125 Hero Medals max even if the description of the online bonus would have been correct i hat maximal 145.

So be so Nice and Enlighten me how you come to the number of 235 for free ? I wait with the tiny bit of Patience i got left for an answer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley7268.gif
Views:	1
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1689763
    Last edited by Wittekind; 06-23-2014, 10:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R268453829
    replied
    wow really a ** event this is one of the best ones since i started playing so stop whining and play or just go play farmville

Leave a comment:

• erisme
    replied
    but what about exchanging level 55 pvp set to level 60 pve set? the duration is shorter. it only lasts for 7 days, not like others. why dont u make the same duration for all of them?

need more time to get that much insignia to work on it considering level 55 pvp set is more expensive.
    Last edited by erisme; 06-22-2014, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dapaba
    replied
    Why do you sell items that give rewards that are not usable? In server 482 the Hero Medals are rewards from the boxes in the hot events, which means we are paying bought balens and should be able to redeem them. However, there is no place to redeem them for rewards. Please either let us redeem the Hero Medals for rewards or give us our balens back. This is the 2nd event in a row where you did this. Why not fix this problem before launching the event?

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Originally posted by R213095835 View Post
    i need violet clothing please dont delete it the wepo look very nice
    i think they just skip it, idk maybe for the next month, even the other source of info has changed their blog.

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    where is clothing event? hiding or permanently deleted the event?

Leave a comment:

• Itachi-i
    replied
    Originally posted by Minerva2 View Post
    This is a complete slap in the face to everyone who spent months working on their gear, spending thousands of keys, crypt tokens and insignia, not to mention the weeks of running MPDs to get their 50/60 gear to just give it away now to anyone. The whole point of the game is to level up your stuff and make your toon better which i have done, through time and effort. The people that put effort into their toons and worked hard now have no advantage over those that have not. Total **** kabam. Makes me want to quit!
    Where are those people who work "hard" for their weapons?, if most buy both legendary stones and shards from the Shop? I invited someone and the game told me that they had not completed the normal mode and my surprise when I saw that they had legend weapons? JAJAJA, the easy way is buy from the Shop, no matter how they spend.

Leave a comment:

• Odabiscuit
    replied
    Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    hmm dont think u event have made a ticket. for the last 2 i made got replayed after 10min.
    Oh I submit tickets and get replies. The problem is the reply never helps and is usually about something completely different that I asked about. Then after about 3 or 4 emails trying to explain further what I mean they tell me my question will get forwarded to someone and please be patient. If you are patient and wait you get a reply after 2 weeks saying this ticket has been closed due to inactivity or something.

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    Originally posted by Odabiscuit
    Hahahahahahaha

Doesn't matter what you do they will not answer you or fix anything properly, worst customer service ever, they have no clue what goes on in their own game.
    hmm dont think u event have made a ticket. for the last 2 i made got replayed after 10min.

Leave a comment:

• Odabiscuit
    replied
    I think its about time people learn that this whole game is a scam, they never follow through on all their events and promotions. If you ever try to email support about a particular event not working it takes 2 weeks to get a response and the response usually has nothing to do with the actual event you emailed them about. Worst customer service I have ever seen. These people should be shut down.

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    If you're having an issue with an event, please post a new thread in the proper section of the forum with details on the issue, and preferably a screenshot. Or, send in a ticket. 10+ page threads are not the place you want to be bringing up potential bugs.

Hahahahahahaha

Doesn't matter what you do they will not answer you or fix anything properly, worst customer service ever, they have no clue what goes on in their own game.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-30-2014, 09:24 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Leave a comment:

• TRIXYs97
    replied
    None of this was supposed to be active Server S97. They messed up again and everything except the medal exchange is turned on. Now toons have paid for hundreds and hundreds of god's boxes and have bunched of hero medal drops, they responding that the exchange event wont be turned on.

Bad bad form. You are stealing money. At least fraudulent activities. Since you messed up and turned it on almost for the server you should turn on the last piece. A lot of peeps are mad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X