Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Glory of Gods Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no but at least emma rarely made any typos the whole post is full of typos lol
    My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
      if he made a typo, he can edit the post and CORRECT it and add few words "sorry for typos, now corrected". what a big deal, we all do mistakes. but if one do not correct it, than perhaps its not the right person to do the job.
      Problem is... have they ever said sorry for the wrong info they said previously?

Comment

You can also start your quest for Hero’s Medals from the activities listed below:

Glory of Gods – Daru Alchemy
        Glory of Gods – Double EXP Party
        Glory of Gods – Online Bonus
        Glory of Gods – Let the Battles Begin!
        Glory of Gods – World Boss Bounty
        Glory of Gods – Bounty Quest Boost
        But:
        Glory of Gods - Bounty Quest Boost

Duration: 2014/6/23 - 2014/6/26 23:59:59

Servers:
        R2Games: S1 - S479
        Kabam: S1 - S97
        Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: During the activity, Bounty Quest attempts will be increased by 10.
        Typo, or are we're going to get medals for completing bounty quests?

Comment

Originally posted by badpacman View Post
          300 before reset/ 100 after ..and then guess what ..a guildmate opens 4...and gets mount..how messed up is that
          That guildmate probably has very low mount strength. I saw the same thing happening on my server. A player with very low mount strength got it too.

Comment

Typos or mistakes can happen, it's part of human life and I don't see a reason to be angry about it, even as to though the post should have gone through thorough checks before the main post is done.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by badpacman View Post
              300 before reset/ 100 after ..and then guess what ..a guildmate opens 4...and gets mount..how messed up is that

OTHER NUB TROLL STUPID!! l2p and dont cry

Comment

Server 380, S371, S374 and S383 have no HERO's MEDAL EXCHANGE I. only HERO's MEDAL EXCHANGE II. can you please fix this error?

Some people already have medals to exchange for mounts but they cannot, as the event is not showing!!!

Comment

just let u know .... in server 383 pearl cliff ther is bug or somthing ? we cant exchange....... only for sylps 1500 medals.... what about other stuffs exchanges... we cant see it ... 383 merged 371

Comment

Well I will keep playing Russian server then. And put money there since they offering best and cheap.

Comment

we're not even getting hero medals for online bonus, i'm getting Godly Legacy boxes instead.... Wth wartune!

Comment

again srv 481 not included, even if we are some lvl 50+ players....

Comment

Anyone did a count on how many Medals we can get? (free ones that is, no balen spend, not even boundbalen spend)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            Anyone did a count on how many Medals we can get? (free ones that is, no balen spend, not even boundbalen spend)
                            It is highly improbable to figure out how many medals you can get for free. This is because of the gambling factor that the god's gifts are made up of. Since it is obvious we will be getting alot of those god's gifts, there is no exact way to give a number of free medals.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              I counted about 235 if absolutely everything double-able was doubled on, but that was impossible with how late maint was on the first day for the online bonus, but its something close to that at least.

Comment

Why do these drop in the boxes for 39 balens on s485???? I have 320 medals that I cant use because we dont get the exchange......
                                Basically buy the box and the most common prize is soemthing of absolutely no use to s485........

Comment

Working...
                                X