No announcement yet.

Wartune Glory of Gods Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a reward for owning the mount. the exchange u are talking about is for people who have more than 1 card. at least now that mount card would not be wasted like events in the past
    S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
    IGN : Neggy

Comment

Originally posted by R211971187 View Post
      there is a reward for owning the mount. the exchange u are talking about is for people who have more than 1 card. at least now that mount card would not be wasted like events in the past
      That is what i suspected, but wanted to make sure. Nice for those that do buy a ton of chests and end up with an extra card. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

where is hero medals exchange tab ??????

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
          In the hall of hero? We kill those 2 in ToK or they made a copy-page mistake like the rose one. Did they mean Bttle Ground?
          I think they mean battle ground, going by the title
          Last edited by Yuna_Justice; 06-19-2014, 10:11 AM. Reason: I need to start reading properly first
          It’s not that we want to constantly scratch, but sometimes our Cupcakes stick to our Baking Sheets
          Platform: Kabam
          Server:S62
          Merges: S65 May 16 2014
          Merges: S45 + S47 April 2 2015
          Started: December 7 2013
          Break: June 16 2015 - ungoing
          IGN: ♥Aeronwen♥

Comment

equipment exchange is real crappy we work for our 60 set now any1 can get it for free pffff

guess non chasers are totaly out 1500 for a sylph no chance
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-30-2014, 09:19 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

there its a nonconcordance on the online rewards from 19-22.06.2014...pls check it guys

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                Glory of Gods - Online Bonus

Duration: 2014/6/19-2014/6/22 23:59:59

Servers:
                • R2Games: S1 - S478
                • Kabam: S1 - S95
                • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Remain online for the required amount of time and be rewarded.
                • 30 Minutes: 100,000 Gold, Lvl.1 -5 Gem Pack x1
                • 1 Hour: 150,000 Daru, Runestone x3
                • 2 Hours: 50,000 Kyanite, Soul Crystal x30
                • 3 Hours: Mount Training Whip x10, Hero's Medal x5

In last one give thous Whips, and that chest, not Medals! From chest i get only 2 fate stones! So ill never get mahras to get purple sylph
                Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

what do you need to do to exchange equipment. I need a step by step plan

Comment

I really hope it isn't a copy-paste error for that exchange 45 gear for 50 epic for kabam s97 event because I just left my guild and went into a lower guild with less vault space and sold them to make way for all my stuff (since I had full 40 leg equip, I didn't need it anymore). If it is, I'm going to be so upset with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by NarcissaBlack View Post
                      I really hope it isn't a copy-paste error for that exchange 45 gear for 50 epic for kabam s97 event because I just left my guild and went into a lower guild with less vault space and sold them to make way for all my stuff (since I had full 40 leg equip, I didn't need it anymore). If it is, I'm going to be so upset with myself.
                      Event is there for 16 days. It is not hard to collect insignas. You can easily exchange 50 set and probably 60 set too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaajinsh View Post
                        In last one give thous Whips, and that chest, not Medals! From chest i get only 2 fate stones! So ill never get mahras to get purple sylph
                        how about u just stop crying when a non-casher can get around 200-270 event tokens this event

Comment

Ooh okay, I didn't know it lasted that long. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the Armor Exchange, I just hit 60 so this was perfect for me to be able to get a jump on my 60 set since most of my friends still need the loids to make the pieces I got a nice boost and they wasted all that time, so it's bittersweet.

Comment

Gear Exchange a complete slap in the face

This is a complete slap in the face to everyone who spent months working on their gear, spending thousands of keys, crypt tokens and insignia, not to mention the weeks of running MPDs to get their 50/60 gear to just give it away now to anyone. The whole point of the game is to level up your stuff and make your toon better which i have done, through time and effort. The people that put effort into their toons and worked hard now have no advantage over those that have not. Total **** kabam. Makes me want to quit!

Comment

Originally posted by Minerva2 View Post
                                This is a complete slap in the face to everyone who spent months working on their gear, spending thousands of keys, crypt tokens and insignia, not to mention the weeks of running MPDs to get their 50/60 gear to just give it away now to anyone. The whole point of the game is to level up your stuff and make your toon better which i have done, through time and effort. The people that put effort into their toons and worked hard now have no advantage over those that have not. Total **** kabam. Makes me want to quit!
                                People who have worked hard will have legendary equipment. They are giving only epic set. It is better than pvp set but you still have legendary advantage. Legendary stones are not dropping for free. They still have to farm them. What do you think they will do with all loids they got when farming stones? Maybe synthesize to higher level but 1:10 wont give much. Wartune is trying to reduce grinding of gear so that people can do grinding other events which are being introduced in new patches which will become available easy when more content comes in.

Comment

Working...
                                X