Wartune Glory of Gods Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    how about u just stop crying when a non-casher can get around 200-270 event tokens this event
    can u plz explain how? Which involves Luck in getting item from chest. Simply do the Math

Comment

how do you exchange equip? I must need more coffee. I'm drawing a blank

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
        Not in that mood to collect Hero’s Medals but wish you would get a chance to wear those gorgeous costumes? Then try your luck with the Gods’ Gift! Not only do you have a chance to get the costume and the wing, but you may discover other splendid rewards within the chest as well!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]91315[/ATTACH]
        Gods' Gift

Duration: 2014/6/19-2014/6/30

Servers:
        • R2Games: S1 - S478
        • Kabam: S1 - S95
        • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: A gift from the gods of remote antiquity. There's a chance to find a stunning mount in it! Open to obtain one of the following:
        • Hero's Medal x5
        • Mount Training Whip x2
        • Fate Stone x2
        • 80,000 Gold
        • Soul Crystal x20
        • Soul Crystal x500
        • Sylph Sepulcrum x100
        • Loyal Steed Card x1
        Price: 39 Balens
        Limit of 300

You can also start your quest for Gods' Gift from the activities listed below:

Glory of Gods – Mount Tamer
        Glory of Gods – Card Engulfing
        Glory of Gods – Battlefield Slaughter
        Glory of Gods - Wheel of Fate
        Glory of Gods – Astral
        Where are the costume and wing rewards in the "God's Gift" box??

Comment

Got hero medals, but on server 490 with no exchange, can you explain why you did this?
          Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

So from looks of it, only a few events directly give hero's medal and the rest is gambling with boxes. Why do you have to put in so much gambling stuff for a hot event. One can get more interest if it can actually be able to count and figure out what one will be able to get with an event.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
              how about u just stop crying when a non-casher can get around 200-270 event tokens this event
              Pls explain to me who you come up to 200-270 ?
              Cause funny enough i come to a max of 100 , it would be 120 if online bonus where working as it should! Learn youre Math befor you make stubit comments
              “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
              George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
              S416 - Whispering Hills
              Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Slap in the face

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                People who have worked hard will have legendary equipment. They are giving only epic set. It is better than pvp set but you still have legendary advantage. Legendary stones are not dropping for free. They still have to farm them. What do you think they will do with all loids they got when farming stones? Maybe synthesize to higher level but 1:10 wont give much. Wartune is trying to reduce grinding of gear so that people can do grinding other events which are being introduced in new patches which will become available easy when more content comes in.
                Still a complete dis to all the hard work that people have put in. the point of the game is to actually play and work to gain something. Not just have it handed to you. Gathering all those crypt tokens and loids was the hard part. The leg stones were easy, especially since you can just buy them in the shop. I had my leg stones long before i had all the loids. I am stuggling not to rage quit over this. I spent 10+ hours a day for months to get the gear i have so that i could have an advantage and now that is just gone. What's next? everyone gets level 100 holy seal if they have 100 gold to exchange for it? This may be the last straw wartune.
                Last edited by Minerva2; 06-19-2014, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Minerva2 View Post
                  Still a complete dis to all the hard work that people have put in. the point of the game is to actually play and work to gain something. Not just have it handed to you. Gathering all those crypt tokens and loids was the hard part. The leg stones were easy, especially since you can just buy them in the shop. I had my leg stones long before i had all the loids. I am stuggling not to rage quit over this. I spent 10+ hours a day for months to get the gear i have so that i could have an advantage and now that is just gone. What's next? everyone gets level 100 holy seal if they have 100 gold to exchange for it? This may be the last straw wartune.
                  You spent 10 hours every day on 1 MPD run? sucks to be you :P
                  I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                    Pls explain to me who you come up to 200-270 ?
                    Cause funny enough i come to a max of 100 , it would be 120 if online bonus where working as it should! Learn youre Math befor you make stubit comments
                    Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to count then.

Comment

really? i play the game for 10+ hours a day, not run one MPD. I do that so I can actually EARN my gear. I did not say it took me 10 hours to run one MPD. Maybe you should go back to school and learn to read.

Comment

i got 820 medal at 300 box but no mount

Comment

i lost my gems by exchanging equipment! i forgot to take them off and it wasnt warning that u will lose gems.
                          and i am not only one who lost many people lost gems by exchange event!

Comment

Originally posted by R235875986 View Post
                            i lost my gems by exchanging equipment! i forgot to take them off and it wasnt warning that u will lose gems.
                            and i am not only one who lost many people lost gems by exchange event!
                            thats kinda your own fault you know... even with sellign refining equip in past you had to remove gems yourself it didnt auto do for you why would now be different

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                              Fail, the sales are reseted after 24 hours or close to that, stop whining for nothing.
                              i agree, yesterday a friend and i waited for the reset at 00:00hrs. But did not happened untill after the patch. Did the patch finished before 05:00hrs? If it so, he is right.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Minerva2 View Post
                                really? i play the game for 10+ hours a day, not run one MPD. I do that so I can actually EARN my gear. I did not say it took me 10 hours to run one MPD. Maybe you should go back to school and learn to read.
                                10+ hours a day to get gear? That gear requires crypt tokens (just blitz no work required) and loids which can be gotten from only MPD. Are we still talking about epic gear? or we talking about legendary gear which is not handed out?

Comment

Working...
                                X