No announcement yet.

Wartune Glory of Gods Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have to have the epic gear before you can leg it. they are, as you just said, "handing it out". i believe i am done with this game. I will help my guild out through the weekend but this has just been enough. I worked for months to get all the loids and shards and stones to get my gear (epic and then leg) and now they just "hand it out" to anyone. There was tons of work that went into just getting the non -leg pieces. for them to just negate all the work that i put into it by giving the gear to anyone completely took any interest i have in playing this game away. one person in my guild actually said "all my laziness has finally paid off".

Comment

Dont complain, to get 1500 Hero's medals u need like 600 chest, thats like 24 000 balens.
      to get a blue sylph to purple u need 1500 mahras, so 52 500 balens. But u get up to 50% discont event so for 26 250 balens u can get a purple sylph with mahras. But u also can get lucky and get 50 exp some times instead of only 10 exp for one mahra. (20%) so 22 000 balens is not big difference. yeah, u get extra items, but its not a huge advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by badpacman View Post
        400 boxes...0 mount..are you joking? how disrespectful is this?
        because you do this they do the greedy things they always do, if ppl stop spend unless they change it to soething like ( 20 boxes = 100% chance ) this way all will buy even free players will spend on low aount 100% chance, this make the same money they get from heavy 50 cashers they get from almost all players, and all will be happy

Originally posted by DamienRL View Post
        equipment exchange is real crappy we work for our 60 set now any1 can get it for free pffff
        yes, work hard to get the 40-50-60 items and the reward = work harder for 70

dont work hard for anything and guess what? a reward of free 40-50-60 items

Originally posted by NarcissaBlack View Post
        I really hope it isn't a copy-paste error for that exchange 45 gear for 50 epic for kabam s97 event because I just left my guild and went into a lower guild with less vault space and sold them to make way for all my stuff (since I had full 40 leg equip, I didn't need it anymore). If it is, I'm going to be so upset with myself.
        why upset with your self? you didnt do this
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-30-2014, 09:20 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

the equipment exchange is the best of all. thank u R2

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]91444[/ATTACH]

Equipment Exchange

Duration: 6/19 – 7/4 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
            R2Games: S1 - S478
            Kabam: S1 - S95
            Armor Games: S1 - S8
            • Exchange Lvl. 35 Arena equipment for Lvl. 40 Epic dungeon equipment
            • Exchange Lvl. 45 Arena equipment for Lvl. 50 Epic dungeon equipment
            • Exchange Lvl. 55 Arena equipment for Lvl. 60 Epic dungeon equipment

Note: Gems attached to equipment will be lost.
            Why you no include S479??? T_T
            Oh well, guess I'll just wait for an event like this before going 50. Heheheh.
            I'm lovin' it! ♥ Just too bad I can't join =(
            But yeah, I feel sorry for those who worked hard for their sets, esp the 60 one. On another note, getting the sets to legendary is also a pain as well.
            S292 Archer level 46
            35k BR (with blessing wheel)
            August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
            283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
            May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Lol at people raging.. Some cashers could say "it's not fair peeps get wings for free now, when i had to work my azz to get those 20$ and buy them pre-bb patch !"
              Plus.. You're all talking as if it cost you an arm and a leg..geez, if you dont enjoy playing the game, why do it at all? xD
              On a side note, getting lvl 60 set isnt even the big thing anymore.. lvl 70-80 set are far more important now.

Comment

Hoping to get Loyal steed..hhhheheehhe

Comment

yeah me 2 ^_^

i have that onces win i win the game dude
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-30-2014, 09:21 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Not in that mood to collect Hero’s Medals but wish you would get a chance to wear those gorgeous costumes? Then try your luck with the Gods’ Gift! Not only do you have a chance to get the costume and the wing, but you may discover other splendid rewards within the chest as well!
                    Do you all even read half the things that you even type.... really....I dont exactly see a set of wing clothing does anyone else...
                    My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

Glory of Gods - Battlefield Slaughter

Duration: 2014/6/26-2014/7/2 23:59:59

Servers:
                      • R2Games: S1 - S480
                      • Kabam: S1 - S97
                      • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Kill two players in the Hall of Heroes during the event to be rewarded. This quest may be completed once per day.

Reward: 100,000 EXP, 50 Insignia, Health Scroll x1, Gods' Gift x1
                      Lol.....I'm really starting to see a pattern.....please bring emma back and fire this guy....

Comment

Originally posted by Shinbaki View Post
                        Lol.....I'm really starting to see a pattern.....please bring emma back and fire this guy....
                        This guy is sensible enough... R2 should fire this guy.... not such a special gm after all.

R2Cs_Crystal can be the alt to Emma. who knows

Comment

indeed hes confusing about 5 people in this forum post that I have seen so far lol. Comon sense would tell ya that he made typos but not everyone is very smart so got to put the blame where it falls.

Comment

You're right. He is not even supposed to post if he does not know what to post. He's already a Game Master for ZAMB...maybe he might have been fed up to confusing people over there.

If he makes typos that might mean he is deceiving people. R2 should look for a competent and non typoless gm to type not to type **** and spam **** ****

Comment

do you really think that its emma who plans adnd decides these promo? By herself?! LOL, I highly doubt it that such important thing would be in hands of 1 person (when so much money in game).
                              She is posting it, nice, but I usually dont praise newsletters for the good things that happened they write about.

Comment

if he made a typo, he can edit the post and CORRECT it and add few words "sorry for typos, now corrected". what a big deal, we all do mistakes. but if one do not correct it, than perhaps its not the right person to do the job.

indeed hes confusing about 5 people in this forum post that I have seen so far lol. Comon sense would tell ya that he made typos but not everyone is very smart so got to put the blame where it falls.

Comment

Working...
                                X