Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Glory of Gods Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but what about exchanging level 55 pvp set to level 60 pve set? the duration is shorter. it only lasts for 7 days, not like others. why dont u make the same duration for all of them?

need more time to get that much insignia to work on it considering level 55 pvp set is more expensive.
    Last edited by erisme; 06-22-2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• wow really a ** event this is one of the best ones since i started playing so stop whining and play or just go play farmville

Comment

• Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
        I counted about 235 if absolutely everything double-able was doubled on, but that was impossible with how late maint was on the first day for the online bonus, but its something close to that at least.
        Would You Pls be so Kind to Explain somebody Ignorant as me how you come up to 235 or even close if you do not spend Balen or bound Balen ?
        In fact in the Whole Months Event i see only 2 parts where you get medals free!Click image for larger version

Name:	b0707.gif
Views:	1
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	1689764

Nr.1

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
        Glory of Gods - Let the Battles Begin!

Duration: 2014/6/19 - 2014/6/29 23:59:59

Servers:
        • R2Games: S1 - S478
        • Kabam: S1 - S95
        • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon once (daily) and you will receive 100,000 EXP, 200,000 Gold, Godly Legacy x3, Hero's Medal x5. This quest may be completed once per day.

Reward: 100,000 EXP, 200,000 Gold, Godly Legacy x3, Hero's Medal x5
        Nr.2

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
        Glory of Gods - World Boss Bounty

Servers:

Description: Participate in a World BOSS battle 5 times to get rewards. (Once per day)

Reward: 100,000 EXP, 200,000 Daru, Godly Legacy x3, Hero's Medal x5
        Both are running 11 Days 11 x 5 x 2 = 110

But just correct me if i miss an Event part which request no Balen Or Bound Balen To Get Hero's Medals.
        And please to not tell me you count the chests because the are depend absolut on the luck of every player. I got for example until now only 15 medals, from them rest i got such extrem usefull and extrem rare things like 2 Whips, 80.000 gold and a few times 20 SC.
        So i come to a meager 125 Hero Medals max even if the description of the online bonus would have been correct i hat maximal 145.

So be so Nice and Enlighten me how you come to the number of 235 for free ? I wait with the tiny bit of Patience i got left for an answer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley7268.gif
Views:	1
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1689763
        Last edited by Wittekind; 06-23-2014, 10:01 AM.
        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
        S416 - Whispering Hills
        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• Ther is card engulfing aswell, and there will be others event that are not shown in this list (like always...hiden evens) i hope at the end i could get at least the frozen bear, mahara would be smarter but i'm far to get the materials to evolve my pet, so that can wait, and mounts are rare to see, i gonna me some math if with my BB i reach more than 300.

If that guy has 200+now for sure he has spended or got only event items from the boxes... lol
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
            So be so Nice and Enlighten me how you come to the number of 235 for free ? I wait with the tiny bit of Patience i got left for an answer.
            He probably looked at the event lists posted by other places.
            Last edited by Whispir; 06-25-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
              do you really think that its emma who plans adnd decides these promo? By herself?! LOL, I highly doubt it that such important thing would be in hands of 1 person (when so much money in game).
              She is posting it, nice, but I usually dont praise newsletters for the good things that happened they write about.
              I completely agree with you. The Game Masters are just doing their jobs, they're not the ones who make events or decide how the game should be. It totally lies in the decision of the Developers.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                Glory of Gods - Let the Battles Begin!

Servers:

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon once (daily) and you will receive 100,000 EXP, 200,000 Gold, Godly Legacy x3, Hero's Medal x5. This quest may be completed once per day.

Reward: 100,000 EXP, 200,000 Gold, Godly Legacy x3, Hero's Medal x5
                AND NOW ON 26th no more QUEST ? Same with let the battles Begin.

Comment

• yeah we lost 40 medals
                  Last edited by lostkamikaze; 06-26-2014, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• Yeah they removed, complete a multiplayer dungeon and kill a world boss per day quests that both gives 5 medals each.
                    Kinda missleading information, since it said on forum it will last to the 29th.

Alot players plan for the event from the information posted here.

Any compensation for this?
                    Last edited by SOS199; 06-26-2014, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• They realize most players could get Frost Bear for free. So, they just did some ninja editing. Really starting to hate the ******* elite ****** bag club who decided no one could get a stupid mount for free. Stop being so dumb *** and give us 1 free mount from time to time. Monster cashers will still 1 shot me even if I have 1 more mount ffs.

Comment

• Oh man! It will be harder to get the Frost Bear mount now.

Esp for non-casher like me.

The new events doesn't give much medal except the 2 kills in BG.
                        Class : EWD Mage
                        IGN : BusaLian
                        Level : 72
                        Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
                        Battle Rating : 129k+
                        Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
                        Investment : $ 0

Comment

• Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                          much better to wait to the mount come on sale in shop its mouch cheeper and will be cost like 7-8k balens
                          yes same for me when i try for hades and stop buy them not worth if your char got no luck
                          i see ppl with 3-4 chest got everythink
                          Low Casher Just VIP
                          S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

• Originally posted by GrasaMan View Post

Oh man! It will be harder to get the Frost Bear mount now.

Esp for non-casher like me.

The new events doesn't give much medal except the 2 kills in BG.
                            actually they've changed it too into God's gift XD

edit: ok the drop event seems late for an hour, oh well tnx R2
                            Last edited by Flame_Ace; 06-26-2014, 07:10 PM.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

• Not work again!!!!!!!

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal
                              Glory of Gods - Amethyst Mine Double Gain

Duration: 2014/6/28-2014/6/29 23:59:59

Servers:
                              • R2Games: S1 - S481
                              • Kabam: S1 - S98

Description: Amethyst collected from the Amethyst Mine will be doubled during the event!

Comment

• your character is (water Ice element and yet it hits with red effects more associated with fire. at least you could have made the attack effects like ice, being frozen and some other effects like ice.

Comment

Working...
                                X