[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
    You should Inform Youreself of how much Profit this game make befor you post! We are not talking a few 100 or 1000 $ per months! Wartune only got revenues of about 5 -7 million$ per months, count the Other R² games on top then the the company makes up to 50million$+ and R² a got an employe base of about 50 -100 people - for all the games the run - so do not worry. The can pay there Stuff a few times over every months.
    And pls do not come with running server costs the Yearly Rent of a 1000 slot Hardware server is unter 10000$, R2 to not own the Servers the rent them in the USA + most Gameservers here are virtuall not hardware servers.
    70% of the money goes in the pockets of the Company Shareholders, its as well the reason why so many gaming platforms got bought out by straitforward profit orientated Investment Groups. Every Good online Game is a Goldmine.(And with all his Faults Wartune is a very Good game)
    I will only quote this (from proficient city lol)

The first server launched on August 2012 and the second month's revenue already broke the million dollars bar
    That was when there were a few servers I suppose.. Now with over 400 servers..yeah, they're probably making way more than 5-7 M$ monthly haha

Comment

"Let the C A S H I E R beats the N O N C A S H I E R" ( in ur *** Drms )

if no cashier quits = time of enjoyment fulfill then
      cashier quits = already lose alot of money just to fight those non-cashier + no enjoyment = pity

else if no cashier and cashier quits = 0

end if

"Respect to those cashier who spend alot of money to beat us non - cashier"
      you pay for our enjoyment . . . peace love unite

Comment

They dont care if non cashiers will quits, its so easy now to get level 60 - 70 pve set,it does not needs much time anymore like before, why ? because that r2 is trying to get "MEAT" for cashiers who will be able to kill non cashiers and make them happy with that, for me there is no fun at all to play for being target for cashiers and nowone likes that exept cashiers and r2, for me there is not much diference between heavy cashiers and hackers, because in both case I am an easy target for them and I absoulutly dont care from where they got their strenght, through cash or through hack. People spent 5-6 months to get their pve sets and now everyone can get that in very short time, absoulutly no respect to players who are playing with hard working without cash, just so interesting how much money r2 needs to keep this game? its not so expansive to keep game like that, to make everything for sell and nothing to get for free even if you are working hard, I dont mean useless things from useless events ofcourse, come on EMMA post one more promotion for cashiers you and r2 dont care about players anyways.
        Last edited by vazha1990; 06-22-2014, 09:05 AM.

Comment

IGN: jrimba
          Level: 71
          Class: Archer
          Guild: Honor
          Server: 196-Manbrough Way
          Br: 150k and counting
          just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

I wish cashers would quit, then they would take the time to actually run the game the right way. As long as people keep spending money they will never actually fix things and follow through on the events they promise.

I was a casher but no more, just tired of them not caring.

Comment

magic pot.....more like "cupcake" pot. you can replace the word cupcake with any insulting/negative/humerus/nasty word of your choosing

Comment

im agree diablo777

Comment

Originally posted by Odabiscuit View Post
                  I wish cashers would quit, then they would take the time to actually run the game the right way. As long as people keep spending money they will never actually fix things and follow through on the events they promise.

I was a casher but no more, just tired of them not caring.
                  I think most of you dont understand how a company works. If cashers quit, then R2 wins no money. If they dont win money, they close (or at least this particular game). So I really hope cashers continue spending for many years. I am really grateful to cashers, because we all can decide if we want to spend or not money thanks to them

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                    I think most of you dont understand how a company works. If cashers quit, then R2 wins no money. If they dont win money, they close (or at least this particular game). So I really hope cashers continue spending for many years. I am really grateful to cashers, because we all can decide if we want to spend or not money thanks to them

They wouldn't close, they would spend the time to fix the problems to get people to spend money again. As long as people keep spending the way they do then the developers see nothing wrong with the game so theres nothing to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMcManon View Post
                      LOL, You did not know how to thank you, you're free to play even ask for more, what you want anyway? how this game can survive? Who does not wartune employees on the payroll? You want to work if not paid? or social worker that you did not need the money / salary? you're so stressed out, I think you have not been taking the medication a few days. there go to your mother for milk.

JohnMcManon

please if u are noob and u dont know noting about r2 better dont speak stupid things
                      Class: Knight
                      Level: 76
                      Br: 120.000

NO CASHER

Comment

Funny is is Wartune shows up on Internet search as a free game he he he

Comment

I think you don't understand how a P2W Flas game works.
                          They make millions within a year and can close at will. This game barely cost money to run at all since it's a flash game.
                          The amount of VIP that people have in this game covers more than enough to run this game.
                          Remeber in a P2W, 95%+ of everything is pure profit.

Comment

Welcome to R2games where you have to be a Cupcake to think that anything is really "free"
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-25-2014, 04:07 AM.
                            Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                            DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by diablo777 View Post
                              please if u are noob and u dont know noting about r2 better dont speak stupid things
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	heehe.png
Views:	1
Size:	380.0 KB
ID:	1689857
                              Nailed it.
                              Last edited by DannMassacre; 06-25-2014, 11:59 PM.
                              Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                              DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

HEY u....... stupid casher..........
                                take a look at Chinese server..!!! is it dead cuz many ppl don't cash much ???? stop talking before you think whatever u dumb less idea about NOOBS cash is...

Comment

Working...
                                X