Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 7/4 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tali45 View Post
    no way LOL they Already EXC 55 Arena Set to 60 Epic Set , that's it , I QUIT
    Just a few exchanged, all others had taken it on the hard way.

Comment

servers are up peeps or at least s480 and s483 are

Comment

I was waiting for merge to get more competition and interestity in this game. now i see i will have to do boring low level dungeons whenever i come online. Sad! Bad move R2!
        rouwal S-397

Comment

Well, i´m not in any of those servers - but i faced this before: stupid merges, people quitting, etc. -, but you wanna know the funny thing?... You can complain as you please, r2 care a **** about complains, as long as their profit goes on. Keep quitting and start cashing all over again in a new server (that´s the servers merge real purpose).
          My advice for those who quit because of the merges: stop playing this game, stop wasting your money here. Go get some beers or whatever. There´s a real world outside with better things to spend your money on... or you can send the money directly to r2 bank accounts. They will be really pleased, ´cos they really need it for some "new Ferrari".
          So, go outside and join your friends in some quality fun time in some Pub.

Comment

It's a pain to see too much people quit this game. R2 needs to do something about this.

Comment

well guess will have to stop playing, a 1 month server merged with half a year one...that is just stupid. How can a 55k BR max can compete against 100k+ is that even a normal way of thinking?

Comment

Working...
              X