Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** tok i have neverwing dragon anyway , i just want to know what to do with the 3k shadows i have left over , think its time to add a new tok mount please

Comment

• if i have to be honest i dont really get why ppl max holy seal, its quiet useless, you alrdy got max honor at lvl 59 so bg is a waste of time and after 2 years of wartune most of us are to lazy to cart, arena is a complete waste of time some 600-700 insignia do it 2-3 times a week to get 1000 cross pvp thats it althou i dont really do that either coz its boring and 7 days mount is not worth the effort insignia is kinda useless once you start working at 80 set 3k weekly for med is not that much so the only thing we use multiple times HS is tok.
      Befor we had players crying about hs being overpowered, so finally r2 nerfs it, now we have ppl crying about it. Eh.. well i guess thats the way you guys live, keep crying bout ur miserable lifes, and making it fun to drink coffe in 10 am, while waiting for my wife to get back from uni

Comment

• I dont like this patch. I had fun lvling HS, now it has no point. DISAPPOINTED again..

Comment

• Stop complaining about the holy seal nerf, for heavens sake.

Isn't three rounds of stun ONCE during team arena enough for you? Do you really have to get any cheaper than that? This is a good nerf! Screw TOK anyway.

Oh and my HS is 99.

Comment

• can we get some info on the events expected for reset please crossing my fingers for SC event 42,000 , or mount whips 9,000 running out of space in my inventory will all the **** we have to save up atm

Comment

• HS, why you do that while we spend time and gold +experience others dont lvl or, they lvl up without taking care of HS this is not fair!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
                can we get some info on the events expected for reset please crossing my fingers for SC event 42,000 , or mount whips 9,000 running out of space in my inventory will all the **** we have to save up atm
                SC event coming on friday night

Comment

• Originally posted by In3rtic View Post
                  I dont like this patch. I had fun lvling HS, now it has no point. DISAPPOINTED again..
                  actually the worst thing is you have to lvl hs to lvl your talents so its all useless

Comment

• i wish next maintenance fix the skill of knights specially in talents.. because on that circle i think only one is good enough others are just a **** almost "has a chance" blah2x

Comment

• But Guild Battle today will be on, no?

Comment

• lol man guild battle is in 12 hours lol

Comment

• I wish they just remove HS from the game at all... Anyway it was bad turn to implement such a thing.. There should be done other ways to drop your excess xp into.

Comment

• haha only 1 stun a fight many campers will be very angry haha it is good change have suggestion could you also take off sylphs in tower of kings? it should give us less lag and ToK easy mode will be easy because now it is harder every day and soon to pass 5 waves ppl will need minimum 100k br team

Comment

• When I see this games like this getting easier ways, it usually a sign that the game will be shutting down after april next year 2015

Comment

• Guild battle in oceanic in 4 hours

Comment

Working...
                                X