Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are you going to do with the holy seal ...

Comment

Originally posted by R261439325 View Post
      I dissagree with the double stun, wouldnt matter so much if targeting wasnt so bad. WT should make the stun work as follows once a player is stunned, it shouldnt target same player....have always hated that aspect of targeting. Also I agree with the other poster in regards to TOK having evolved sylphs is plain stupid. if no one in your group has a sylph evolved. sylph strength of monsters should be close to player sylph strength.
      Plsssssssss shut the heck up, your idea is ridiculous o.O
      IGN: Frenzone
      PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
      LEVEL: 67
      BATTLE RATING: 113k
      CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

i'm using FRQc extension for chrome to remove black squares in WB and GB.set it to low
        yasa :p:p:p

Comment

Originally posted by Agni_84 View Post
          So I have a question. Does this mean 1 person can get stunned only once per match? The reason I ask is, if in arena player 1 stuns you for 3 rounds, then can player 2 still stun you for another 3 rounds? And Player 3? Same in Guild Battle with 4 opponents?

Or does this mean 1 player can only get stunned for 3 rounds max per battle regardless of the number of people using stun against them.
          It means YOU can stun others just once per battle. the next time you use it in the same battle, regardless of target, will not stun, only cause damage. this is not about you being stunned. it is about how many times YOU can stun. You can still be unlucky to get hit 4 times in GB battle for 3 rounds each.

Comment

i think its a ** move to nerf hs.. I leveled mine up bc i didnt like getting stunned once in battles, let alone multiple times.. i invested 100s and 100s and 100s of mil xp into leveling it, over the course of many months and now you're telling me after all that effort, i should only get to use it to stun once per fight? That is complete and utter garbage.

And the kicker is, im quite pist off about it, and i rarely ever even DO use it more than once.. Thats not the point though, after all the time, and effort to level it, i should damn well have the choice if i see fit.

And tok.. jesus.. As if that place isn't hard enough since sylph awakening, it got even harder with evolved sylphs and now hs is going to be less effective there as well? Christ, i MIGHT get past tok hard once my br is 240k, heh ofc by then their br will be 300k, and amped up bc of the difficulty lvl.. sigh

Stupid stupid nerf.. r2 strikes again.. Congrats cryhards.. anything else u'd like to cry about for them to nerf? smfh
            Last edited by Pyranthos; 07-04-2014, 07:47 PM.
            Pyranthos
            S372 Spirit Divide
            Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

Reducing to 1 use? What a pointless 'optimization'. After being merged with a server significantly older making GB impossible as all the older server's guild needs to do is HS, hearing that HS is getting nerfed then reading this...
              Still gonna get stunned 3 rounds when I awaken which in GB is your entire awakening due to horrendous lag.
              Make HS PvE only, or completely remove it. It is a ** skill that just drives away new players. Compounded by the fact that R2 is launching servers 10 times faster than they have player base to support and merging shortly after server launch screwing the younger server over.

Comment

Unreal, does r2 not realize how long it takes to get a high holy seal? Or that it is only way to deal with heavy cashers buying massive evolved sylphs? It really just screws low and no cash players for no reason at all. Can I get back all that HS and spend it on other talents now? Change the basic rules of a game while it being played is cheating in any game I can think of. Great job r2, I foresee a lot more non-cashers leaving game now, as well as low cashers.
                Last edited by lock9999999; 07-04-2014, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Good thing about HS. It has become an annoying routine.

Comment

So ToK gets even more rediculous... its been next to impossible since they added the awaken while afk function...

Comment

so no news on solving the lag problem but I guess there never will be,

Comment

Game starting to get so full of junk now, all cluttered up. too much of a time killer getting nowhere because they are so busy changing the game rules at every little whim. And if that's not enough they keep merging servers just after a couple of months that really dont need merging, as they were already laggy enough. Game starting to be unplayable, they need to slow down tok monsters to give players time to get their turns in. Not that it matters a whole lot considering they keep adding invincible sylphs and players, played tok hard with 3 undressed last night, 4 descent players yet had a very difficult time taking out the evolved sylph. I think WT is wanting a mass exodus...idk but will be happening if they keep boosting every monster in game..... just like LL nm loading different monster strength files....

Comment

Include the damn 9999 item stacks already! Always putting the useless update first, smh!
                          Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA .. i cant wait to see alot nob stunner will crying cuz they cant stun more than once ,lol

Comment

Eventually, everyone maxes HS anyways.

Comment

all i can say to this is CASHERS RULE , my weakness was my holy seal , hehehe advantage me

Comment

Working...
                                X