Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kusoblahkuso View Post
    Reduced level requirements for unlocking sylph refine? seriously? I hope the difficulty of gaining the evolved sylph stays the same. If you start giving away star tears and sand or make them purchasable, you need to reimburse those that have already refined their sylphs. We worked hard to get to level 70 and farm the materials to evolve our sylph. Now you're dumbing it down?

Changing holy seal? Many of us worked hard to get our HS up so that we will not get stunned when we could have used the talent points on something more useful to us. Sure, this sounds good to those that have not put in the effort, but this is utter **. We better see a free talent respec come with this "Optimization of Holy Seal"

Resolved various typographical error? check bullet point 2. "Optimized" should be "Reduced".

Overall, I'm quite disappointed. You are changing the mechanics of the game to make everything easier and easier. The point of playing this game is to have challenges and goals to beat. You are effectively removing these aspects of the game and are making it less and less fun and unfair to those that have invested a significant amount of time, effort, and for some, real money. These "patches" are more like "inserting more stupidity into the game". To patch a product means to fix an existing problem. For example, poor coding that causes ToK, World Boss, or for that matter, the game to lag to no end. While you're at it, patch out the stupid fireworks that make the game lag some more. Please Optimize (term is used correctly) the performance of the game as it is now. Enhancements or new content is welcome. Change of mechanics is not.

Yeah .. what kuso said

Comment

HS has always been a problem in that it is too powerful and too level dependent
      This is why it has not been used in Class wars
      HOWEVER; since many of us have been forced to invest megabalens and thousands of hours of play time in pumping up HS, perhaps some compensation is due for weakening it!
      I suggest that all players with HS above 70 be given back their upgrade attempts so that they can be spent on other talents, and of course removing the HS-dependent limits on the other talents.

Mike Lukacs - - ZardOZ on S364 - - BR approx 200K - - #14 mage in last class wars
      Last edited by FMK; 07-06-2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sandstorm7 View Post
        it dont matter only big spender can get 1k star sand at lv60 dude
        no man i got 940 im 69 lvl but havent tear to upgrade only 4 tear if lucky from wishing weel the day and need 50 for 1 star tear and need 10
        Low Casher Just VIP
        S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

Holy seal is a skill, if u remove the stunning effect of 2nd usage, why not just remove this skill completely. that will make more ppl happier and the game fairer right? and we don't need to waste so much time improve it, and for those who did maxed it, too sad just be quiet or quit. :P

Comment

pls make a convert choce for star tear
            Low Casher Just VIP
            S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

why change holy seal??????????????

Comment

This will be unfair to those who worked so hard on their talent.. atleast make it works twice per batle like rune that hav 3 times limit..

Comment

So you optimized stun.. lol thought so .. i better invest on talents as i allready do

Comment

stun is useless now if that happened... lvl 60 to evolve the slyph another wrong move...

Comment

• Originally posted by DamienRL View Post
                      listen to all the seal players complain
                      Right F holy seal right in the A haha im lvl 70 my seal is low because guess what, stun me for a couple rounds then i will just heal sylph and kill the majority of those who use it first move anyways. Im glad they are doing this make it so all the people who just camp out in the mid 60's with maxed out seal for level dont have that extra edge anymore. and there is no point in complaining about them doing this you can still all use it first turn but once it cools down you cant stun again. Get over it and learn how to duel. as for tok if you havent figured out to just stun them right before sylph usually 3rd turn then maybe there is something wrong which how much damage you are dealing if you have enough time to use it twice....

Comment

• ok, so in another word, we cant stunning another player for twice ? isnt ?
                        Axure Archer ~ S54 Starford Fortress ~ NUBARCHER

Comment

• i`m waiting u to give 895 ballens to refresh talent list if u are so dumb...how the hell can u change the diversity and strategy of the game?...u idiots or what?...ffs..do you ever think when making this kind of move or not?....DO you have an explanation for this...or like always u are making a move because u "have" to change something to show that u are taking care of the game?..

At least offer an explanation...and i hope its a good one..i`ve focused on stun and now...gush...900 ballens u brainless humans...i`m waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by AllenWalker04 View Post
                            Some low level heavy casher requested for those.. So, don't bother asking "why".. Haha
                            Yep, its sad very sad. Someone took mom and dad money and now he its a big casher. Dont mention cheat with UGC, which half of cahser use. But its everywhere in World u have money u are best, u dont have money well u are nothing. This game was so good. Shame R2

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpiosv View Post
                              i`m waiting u to give 895 ballens to refresh talent list if u are so dumb...how the hell can u change the diversity and strategy of the game?...u idiots or what?...ffs..do you ever think when making this kind of move or not?....DO you have an explanation for this...or like always u are making a move because u "have" to change something to show that u are taking care of the game?..

At least offer an explanation...and i hope its a good one..i`ve focused on stun and now...gush...900 ballens u brainless humans...i`m waiting

U still can stunt, but only 1 time in battle. If u have better HS and u use it right time u still get big advatege. Most battles u anyway use HS only 1 time.

Comment

• Sadly this will create an even bigger divide between servers who's players strip for TOK, and those who don't.
                                Last edited by R2sucksbad; 07-06-2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X