Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have gone from spending 1000s to 100s because of stupid things like this why dont you make a trade system for bigger cash cows as well that will help us bully every one even more

Comment

• Originally posted by mightylouie View Post
      im sad about the HS, I maximized my HS because its the way I defend my character in battle, if they don't want to get stunned, then they need to work for their HS as simply as that, don't get jelous to those who can stunned you, you need to work for it.
      ^^

Same here... they should either toughen up or stay in their current level and work on it.
      Class : EWD Mage
      IGN : BusaLian
      Level : 72
      Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
      Battle Rating : 129k+
      Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
      Investment : $ 0

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
        So in total cuz of few low level insane cashers you are scrеwing the game, rly "good" job! So requirement for sylph evolving is lowered, hs is limited... so all those bullies lvl 60-68 that spend 1000s will have huge advantage. Why R2 u r making so stupid changes that will help to small group of players and in same time you are scrеwing all rest players?! And those stupid big spenders that cried for this change then will cry again, cuz they will be helpless in ToK...

And one more thing - you dont want to be stunned? - ok - level up and upgrade your HS! Its their choise to stay on low levels, but then they MUST accept that they will be stunned again and again.
        This doesnt make any sense as far as i have seen 60-69 is the largest group of players covering hundreds of servers 70+ and 59- are the small groups and its not so much people crying about being stunned because people are still going to be stunned its the fact of people stunning twice in one battle its sad if you have enough time to stun twice you should have killed that person already, you already had up to three rounds with them dealing no damage and do you really need to make it 6 for the win? if so maybe you shouldn't be focused on leveling up HS you should work on the rest of your stuff.

Side note to the 3v3 arena question i think the main thing for this is player can only cast stun one time so say 2 players stun same person through battle im sure that person will still get stunned twice its just the same person cannot cast the stun twice.

Comment

• flooding threads is so nice to watch, i feel like i am at the top of a mountain and i see a beach ready to get hit by tsunami...
          Originally posted by TheVictorious
          Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
          Originally posted by PunkPetal
          Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
          Originally posted by EdGrr
          A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
          IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
          Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
          Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
          Class: Mage
          Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• Optimized, what it,s means? for me optimized if in second round HS started heal. Seems R2 are not happy what people with HS can pass TOK with one dressed monster

Comment

• Hah MT has begun XD and now we will constantly hear the cries of all those who depended on Holy Seal to last in TOK NM (sadly that includes me xD )
              Well I guess it really is time to level to 70 I got Talents nearly maxxed for my level anyways 8 more active days!

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
              BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
              Server: ALL S69
              Guild:
              ALL in Epic
              Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
              Level: ALL 80
              Adv. Level:
              Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

• Yep makes the time consumed to grow a maximum holy seal a waste if u can only us it once per battle as intended..........."TO STUN" an opponent... Total disregard for those who have made the effort ///

Comment

• yeah man its kool, a nice way to waste few hours ;pp but sometimes i get really warmed up watchign the amount of stupidity in the comments ;pp

Comment

• And me want ask why R2 started new cheating? why events come not at server 5 time, but in afternoon after maintenance? seems soon events come at evening

Comment

• the best thing i see the the holy seal patch. now i wont lose just cause they stun me 2 or 3 times

Comment

• *** thats unfair for the old players!

Comment

• i am casher at level 66 , my br is 90k and my seal is level 20 , i accept getting stunned and yesterday in battle ground i was stunned 4 times in same fight with a level 68 , 88k br and i still won the fight but in very next fight against a diffrent play level 66 with 86k br i lost and was not stunned granted i had 75% hp left but the diffeence o found was the skill of the player , for example ,
                          the first player who stunned me 4 times in same fight , used seal then revived himself and his troops with iris 2 moves , in that time his troops healed me for 4.5 eack thats 18k hp his troops gave me while he healed him self for 50k so it was to my advantage he used his seal on me as i regained health also

the second player , stunned me as i used sylph then hit me hard with 3 moves and i was dead , its ok having seal high level but at least know how to use it because today after reset , you noobs not using it correctly are going to die fast

Comment

• No surprises this game is desgined to keep fat cows cashiers happy, i was discusing today with another guildie about cashiers we get in our server and we ended with the conclusion they dont even enjoy the game, they dont even chat with guildies, just do their stuff and bye, so whats the point, i play a game to enjoy it and best thing about the game is the people i met here, so they can do whatever they like to make fat cows happy and they can keep top places and kick everyone ***** even when they dont do main thing of a game ENJOY IT, while i can play with my friends and help others when possible im happy with the game

Comment

• BTW GO R2 GAMES!! ur the coolest game ever!

Comment

• Last of all we can say that tok will be a lot harder than it was

Comment

Working...
                                X