Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, When Holy Seal is work just for first hit ? No idea if doing Tower of King with Dressed Shadow ? What for Next ? Don't do Tower of King ( if Impossible to win ) ?? Remove Tower of King ( There is better than NO ) ?? Any idea for what next ? Or just Quit ?.....( Not easy for me to say "GIVE UP" ) JUST SAYS

Comment

• Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
      It might probably mean less whining of people in bg.
      But I still can't whine about ppl stunning me...no one has HS lv 100 to stun me so far...really whether they nerf HS or not it doesn't matter in the long run. No one can stun each other once they max HS..
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupyd View Post
        Honestly, When Holy Seal is work just for first hit ? No idea if doing Tower of King with Dressed Shadow ? What for Next ? Don't do Tower of King ( if Impossible to win ) ?? Remove Tower of King ( There is better than NO ) ?? Any idea for what next ? Or just Quit ?.....( Not easy for me to say "GIVE UP" ) JUST SAYS
        The answer is obvious. They will tell you to make the $_$ face and spend some $$$ to be able to do anything. Soon all activities will be free to participate in but impossible to complete without spending $$$.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• long time ago that game needed time to be strong do quests and runs together now you can buy almost everything i will not be surprised if soon we can see offer like recharge 500k balens and you will get full lvl 80 set legend for free + maybe big spender event you can get mount cards

Comment

• refine sylph reduce level, ...its great, but star tear convert also needed,.....

Comment

• Last edited by Hammyâ„¢; 07-07-2014, 03:29 AM.
              To Mage or not to Mage Where is the question ?!

Hammyâ„¢

Comment

• Dear R2, can you tell me why you disable DEF skill effect on WB and in SPIRE ?!! its a skill and player gain from it, while MAGE have healing, and 2 AOE, Knight have shield and protection can reduce and inflect damage why they keep their skills while archers should get them disabled !? very unfair.

Now come to HS its part of the game and we deal with it, we lvl this up if u remove hs effect most players will lvl up and go to end the game ,, after lvl up most will not survive and u get the GAME END !!!
                I Know mostly this is because of cashers , but i think U need free players as U need cashers ,,, why because servers will be empty if u just have cahsers! hope u listen to this.

TOK, why u have them always undressed for NM, while full dressed in easy, normal, hard !? should be all the same so all players getting the same chance against their lvl and strength.

Last thing TY
                Last edited by vanjanja; 07-07-2014, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sandstorm7 View Post
                  it dont matter only big spender can get 1k star sand at lv60 dude
                  Well DUDE, it may surprise you, but that is what they want!

Comment

• in chinsese wartune a new char start at lvl 40

Comment

• HS come in tok after R2 add auto spaw sylph, hope now they remove sylphs from shadow if remove stun, or make allow spaw once, be honest
                      Last edited by R29699795; 07-07-2014, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• Damn you mean HS hit one time per battle.That's so stupid idea.We spend many time to get high HS.So HS useless? That's so bad
                        :cool:S3x:p

Comment

• my idea of HS changing:

- the HS effect works when the players use their HS for 1st time in the battle
                          - you can stun the player for 3 times by 3 different players in GA, i.e. max 9 turns

basically this only affect in ToK (not sure?), in PvP I really don't think you need 2+ stun from same player in a 90 second battle

and I think most of the complain come from campers? as for lvl 80 I feel nothing difference for PvP issue
                          Last edited by kimwong; 07-07-2014, 03:51 AM.
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• we play hard to get strong long time ago.So we more friendly each other while we play together in MP and Quest.Now rich man can get easily everything.So they don't need team,friend, and other .. .. .. That's the bad thing.Wartune have no more teamwork and also no chance for loyal player who are non-cashier.
                            Originally posted by R26910819 View Post
                            long time ago that game needed time to be strong do quests and runs together now you can buy almost everything i will not be surprised if soon we can see offer like recharge 500k balens and you will get full lvl 80 set legend for free + maybe big spender event you can get mount cards
                            :cool:S3x:p

Comment

• Im not heavy cacher, but spend some. With HS i could beat some heavy cachers. Now i have less chance to do so. By that, r2 wants from us to spend more, to gain higher br then it was. Conclusion is obvious. Almost each new update / changes into the game like intimate, to spend more money, but not to be looking so clear they doing this way.
                              Ive been quitting a few times and started all over on a new servers, but when i quit next time - i wont return here thats for sure.
                              Also i remmeber times when there was much more players playing, less server merges cos new servers had enough players. Now a lot of low cachers getting quit soon, heavy cachers wont go anyway, and mid cachers like i am gonna push, push and eventually quit.
                              You are risking, r2. Thats good, yes. If i were on yours place, i would definetely tryed to squeeze maximum profit from the project.
                              I just wanted to tell, that ur standing on the corner. The fact - less players playing this atm. And sorry for my english if i made mistakes here.

Comment

• For chickens that whine about HS. It was never meant to be anything else than leveling slowerer. Learn to fight and not use chicken tactics like HS, chaos, amnesia or blood runes.

Comment

Working...
                                X