Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faahim View Post
    in chinsese wartune a new char start at lvl 40
    what's the point of doing that?
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      Nerf HS and no low lvl br gonna get a TOK spot when one is dressed :P that is awsome
      you think that is awesome?
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• typographical errors as the last point in maintenance log is something like "Thank you for understanding with love R2" But actually there is that message with ToA being fully lvled white text that goes far out from its position so yeah now they actually have a typo error :P

Comment

• o bah alrdy went for a walk in the park befor temperature hits 35C togreese and still not done

Comment

• well now..Emma says 3-4h.. notice says 4-6h so the real time for this maintenance is ? 8-10h ??? LOL..Have a nice day u all!
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• Poor Emma breaks all bad news 999 roses for emma

Comment

• hahaha and hahahah to all noobs who just know to ,,throw'' holy seal -stune in battles and again hahahaha ......wondering what you all users of holy seal will do now? yuck yuck )
                goooood job R2 finally.....
                but i guess noobs will still try to use it as much they can cuzz they are just noobs and start a battles with hs ...all them skills is HS ..... and again and again HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by N3xt1 View Post
                  hahaha and hahahah to all noobs who just know to ,,throw'' holy seal -stune in battles and again hahahaha ......wondering what you all users of holy seal will do now? yuck yuck )
                  but i guess noobs will still try to use it as much they can cuzz they are just noobs and start a battles with hs ...all them skills is HS ..... and again and again HAHAHAHAHA
                  you will see when you maxed it out HS is usless except in ToK where we maxed HS players use it
                  you will come back from the comment you just put here

I only use HS in ToK cus with 1 dressed you will need it

so your happy but goodluck in ToK

now you can cry and complain R2 about that soon
                  Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

• Originally posted by jrimba View Post
                    wickked!
                    are we there yet jr lol
                    IGN: Wickked
                    Level: 80
                    Class: Archer
                    Guild: Skypea
                    Server: 186 Windhollow
                    Br- 308 M

Comment

hahaha and hahahah to all noobs who just know to ,,throw'' holy seal -stune in battles and again hahahaha ......wondering what you all users of holy seal will do now? yuck yuck )
                      you need to get out more

Comment

• we only had maintenance the other day and now another six hour wait..... Emma you are despicable (reference to your avatar, love you really lol)

Comment

• 30 min to wb

Comment

The only thing you have displayed here is that you are noob and have no clue about game. As someone mentioned you will cry for HS to one day, but i guess morons stay morons forever

Comment

• a non patch maintenance so long ?
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• You still need to level HS to level your talents. for the rest... the most of the time you use stun its either useless anyway or you take your win by its first use.
                                2 or 3 turns stun is normaly enough. kinda bad for TOK thats sure but well..on the other hand it makes you play the game more intense.. use your skills on time and
                                have good team cooperation/understanding..

maybe now they can get stun out of tanks also because its even more unfair in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X