Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    a non patch maintenance so long ?
    added lag 3.1
    added black squares 2.3
    typo errors 4.5

it takes time ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by N3xt1 View Post
      hahaha and hahahah to all noobs who just know to ,,throw'' holy seal -stune in battles and again hahahaha ......wondering what you all users of holy seal will do now? yuck yuck )
      goooood job R2 finally.....
      but i guess noobs will still try to use it as much they can cuzz they are just noobs and start a battles with hs ...all them skills is HS ..... and again and again HAHAHAHAHA
      lol, hs still working, just u will getting 1 time only
      One more, i'm always use HS in battle, i just fun to see chat window flooding with players like u :P

[S3] Worg Lair
      Elite
      Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• usually HS is used only once in a battle (not talking about tok, but arena, for instance). But I dont like the change because that means in a future they could decide to change again and maybe eliminate HS? I hope they dont, because we all spend so much time, gold, exp, in HS that I hope it will be there forever (even if it is only a 1-use attack)

Comment

• Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
          Include the damn 9999 item stacks already! Always putting the useless update first, smh!
          im with u

Comment

• oh boy oh boy oh boy finally a maint going on hope r2 will fix log in problems on s471 ( and yes R2 it is S471 only that gives me problems other 3 servers working fine)

maybe i might actually be able to join this summer event if r2 fixes it :P

8 days no no arena no world bosses only a few mpd runs all because server wont let me in till around 23:00 server time

Comment

• S156 is open
              Server Name: Old Nether
              Character Name: Fear4Me
              Class: Knight
              Guild: Sanctuary
              Honor Rank: Knight Crusader!!!!

Clothing Guide. Look before you begin.

Be nice to peoble, and mabye they be nice back.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

Comment

• its alive again :-) happy playing have fun and behave

Comment

• hey lolz thats fun i loved to see 74s levels to stun me twice and they lose at the end now the can use it only once xaxa

Comment

• well if they take out tank stuns they probably should take out lasers also right? or anything else that seems a little unfair. i think tanks it good as it is. fun as hell no mather if u win or loose

Comment

• Thank you everyone who whines about Holy Seal. Thank you for taking our hard work and throwing it away because you cant be bothered to put forth the effort we did. You know who you are ........ HS so unfair!4Lyfe!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R23604257 View Post
                        oh boy oh boy oh boy finally a maint going on hope r2 will fix log in problems on s471 ( and yes R2 it is S471 only that gives me problems other 3 servers working fine)
                        AMEN to that. Please please use "Maintenance" time to perform some maintenance on a seriously flawed server. We're bleeding players who are simply giving up and quitting because they simply cannot get in the game unless it is at a Dead Quiet time of day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
                          There are Tanks in china
                          we have tanks too in my country

Comment

• [*]"Optimized the effect of the Holy Seal skill: Holy Seal can only stun an enemy once during its first hit in battle, later effects during the same battle will only cause damage."

YOU MUST BE INSANE!!!! EVEN WITH HS FULLY FUNCTIONAL NOBODY IN MY SERVER CAN CLEAR ToK NIGHTMARE, BECAUSE OF THOSE STUPID PEOPLE FROM S5 REFUSE TO STRIP. AND NOW THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?!?! WHY!??! WHY?!?!!? ONLY TO MAKE THE GAME EVEN WORSE??!!? WHYYYYYYYYYY!??!!? I NEED LOADS OF INSIGNIA, AND I WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR 6 MONTHS PROBABLY, BECAUSE OF THIS SO-CALLED OPTIMIZATION!!! YOU ARE INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!

JUST REMOVE ToK!!!! LIKE YOU DID FOR THE CHINESE PLAYERS!!!!! REMOVE IT!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulanov View Post
                              [*]"Optimized the effect of the Holy Seal skill: Holy Seal can only stun an enemy once during its first hit in battle, later effects during the same battle will only cause damage."

YOU MUST BE INSANE!!!! EVEN WITH HS FULLY FUNCTIONAL NOBODY IN MY SERVER CAN CLEAR ToK NIGHTMARE, BECAUSE OF THOSE STUPID PEOPLE FROM S5 REFUSE TO STRIP. AND NOW THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?!?! WHY!??! WHY?!?!!? ONLY TO MAKE THE GAME EVEN WORSE??!!? WHYYYYYYYYYY!??!!? I NEED LOADS OF INSIGNIA, AND I WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR 6 MONTHS PROBABLY, BECAUSE OF THIS SO-CALLED OPTIMIZATION!!! YOU ARE INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!

JUST REMOVE ToK!!!! LIKE YOU DID FOR THE CHINESE PLAYERS!!!!! REMOVE IT!!!!!!
                              try optimize capslock key

Comment

• Yep, agreed - ToK will now be even more impossible without multiple HS use. No thought has been given to this update at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                FireAndIce
                                Mage
                                2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                                Kabam S8
                                Legends
                                Moderate casher

Comment

Working...
                                X