Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would simply like to voice my opinion on this now.
    HS Nerfing- incredibly stupid. This is not because I rely on this skill, I don't I use it basically as a rage builder occasionally. ToK Hard and NM on Kabam servers is now going to be impossible for anyone below 200k br to even attempt. Not a single person for Kabam servers in the top 8 slot will strip. HS was the only way to get a chance in with hitting them just before sylphing. To those saying learn how to beat ToK without HS, yes please tell me how you beat an 80k br Orange Hercules delphic on ToK Hard lvl 5? Or Even ToK NM? I think I've just proven my point on how incredibly messed up this patch is. To those saying well the chinese servers get this and that so we have to follow it. Actually I've noticed some things they have already taken out because of complaints that are in the chinese servers that will probably not be on USA/Euro. So basically Nerfing the HS ability should mean dropping ToK entirely, don't leave it to complete waste and ruin.

Comment

• There is one thing i really don't understand. All you whiners who wont be able to do ToK NM now. Who the heck told you that you should be able to do ToK NM? ToK Nm is for very top players. At least it should be that way. Striping fckdup ToK so did stun use. Once they fix striping it will be as it should be, your BR skills and teamwork will decide how far up you can go not HS or generous High levels taking off their clothes. So stop whining and keep up improving your char till you can maybe do ToK NM with one stun and the BR you have against full strength ToK opponents. Then you will really deserve the rewards ToK NM gives not get them as charity or bug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
        try optimize capslock key

no, I meant to write it like I did

Comment

• Originally posted by NBD View Post
          There is one thing i really don't understand. All you whiners who wont be able to do ToK NM now. Who the heck told you that you should be able to do ToK NM? ToK Nm is for very top players. At least it should be that way. Striping fckdup ToK so did stun use. Once they fix striping it will be as it should be, your BR skills and teamwork will decide how far up you can go not HS or generous High levels taking off their clothes. So stop whining and keep up improving your char till you can maybe do ToK NM with one stun and the BR you have against full strength ToK opponents. Then you will really deserve the rewards ToK NM gives not get them as charity or bug.
          Ok now this is just ignorance. The people who are complaining about ToK NM are the people who are mostly running the damn thing. With the added function of sylphing from opponents its become incredibly more difficult. They just added evolved sylphs and you know how many people did that? I have run through EACH level of ToK in the past week and seen Hercules Orange and multi star purple in each level of ToK. I'm gonna love it when they drop Athena and Aegis, if ToK is still around then nobody will clear ToK Hard without a stripping. Even the people who run the dungeon because of their ranking will find it incredibly hard to beat. So for you to respond with this post is proving the ignorance of people who think they know everything. "Work your toon and maybe someday you will get rewards from ToK NM" pfft ToK will be leaving soon so not likely will alot of people make it to the ToK NM ranking for those of us who do make it HS on the new sylphs has made it quite a bit more bearable on making our upgraded sylphs.

Comment

• Originally posted by NBD View Post
            There is one thing i really don't understand. All you whiners who wont be able to do ToK NM now. Who the heck told you that you should be able to do ToK NM? ToK Nm is for very top players. At least it should be that way. Striping fckdup ToK so did stun use. Once they fix striping it will be as it should be, your BR skills and teamwork will decide how far up you can go not HS or generous High levels taking off their clothes. So stop whining and keep up improving your char till you can maybe do ToK NM with one stun and the BR you have against full strength ToK opponents. Then you will really deserve the rewards ToK NM gives not get them as charity or bug.
            You don't get it, do you? Even ToK Hard is nearly impossible! And even if it wasn't, you get only 180 insignia from one hard chest! And ToK nm is for top players, you say? I am telling you, NOBODY in my server can do that! Not even with 200k BR! So what are you talking about? And "generous high levels taking off their gear"...seriously!??! Generous?? So you think it's fair that because of a few people THOUSANDS will have to be stuck forever???? And then, you say I should improve until I can do ToK nm. You don't know what you're talking about. That's apparent. Do you think that those monsters will stop increasing their strength??? How am I supposed to catch up with them? It will only get worse and worse instead! For Christ's sake, THINK before talking! Well, if you can at least...

Comment

• S1-USWest

Server S1-USWest still under maintenance? i can't login because "All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours"

Comment

• ATM downtime is over 7h... lol
                Kabam S 59

Comment

• funny, the thread says maintenance is over. game says still going...umm.
                  Kabam -57 Archer
                  Kabam -67 Knight
                  Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Van1112 View Post
                    Server S1-USWest still under maintenance? i can't login because "All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours"
                    Are you still having that problem? That server worked fine for me just now.

Comment

• still down

server2 uswest still down. All this talking, I wanna play!

Comment

• Hs is an equalizer skill. I'm just wondering how many dollars and tears from the impatient whiners it took to get the one equalizer we had nerfed.

HS is OP waaa... No matter how much money I spend, I still get stunned.. waaa...

Comment

• Kabam S41 still under maintenance?

Click image for larger version

Name:	maintenance.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	414.5 KB
ID:	1690400
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Kabam server USeast 3 still under maintenance so what gives? i could give u same screenshot as above only showing my server THIS SUX

Comment

• I've been seeing the same thing in the screen shot, but the kabam servers are back up. Just close the window by clicking on the red X. It will show up again if you have to refresh.
                              Last edited by Jezzabel; 07-07-2014, 06:49 PM.
                              *Kabam Sever: 34 East - IGN: Jezzabel - Guild: Equinox - Class: Mage - Level: 80 - Battle Rating: 1 mil+*

Comment

• R 2 you need to do something about skytrail - even make it like god desend event that you had, when hiiting in skytrail and not kill it then time on hp and use one att each time, because knights and those that can't use money on game have so big disadvantage to get it done, knights don't have any form for df and many can't get mire rune. So it's not possible for a knight to get equal with archer and mages there, only big spenders can get up there only one more reason for me to leave this game when it's so unjust system.

Comment

Working...
                                X