Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for all the new lag! Great job R2! At least you can install lag properly.

Comment

• Not sure if others have been posting this, but YOU CANT LEVEL YOUR PETS UP ONCE EVOLVED ANYMORE. This was a change with the patch and i feel is a mistake. Making players who cashed their pets or orange a bigger advantage is actually annoying and is making a lot of players on my server somewhat upset.

Comment

• Just done ToK nm, 1st time since the update. Its now impossible to do. Had 3 naked and 1 just rings and 1 jewel. Couldn't get past 3rd round, jessy with the rings and jewel was easy enough but quorax was imposible, got bored after 20 mins of hitting him and i'am no light weight, Lvl 79 with full lv 70 set 125k+ br. Don't know what the problem is since we hardly use stun at all, never been that hard before. Can't see the point of playing this game anymore, all these changes messing the game play up.

Comment

• dont like it.... so hard to kill in tok then if like this.... even if 1 dressed.... grrr....

Comment

• I am still getting a pop up saying mait is underway I can click out of it and log in but it is a bit annoying

Comment

• the new upgrade is suck for ToK NightMare, cant stun even more rounds. only 1 time and thts it. even only for 1 dress and other 3 naked. tht no fun anymore, cant get more better rewards to get more chest. its even harder to play now in ToK NM.
              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
              Character: Mage
              Class: Knighthood
              level: 80
              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

• As i said before if we can stun only once now tok nm will be worst so noone will really gain most will lose and my group could do 4 lvls when 1 not naked now 2 Good ill max sc. on 12th so ill survive

Comment

• keep getting naked

Comment

• Totally dislike the nerf to Holy Seal. Having a skill that only works a certain way on the first combat use, in an inferior way after that, you may as well make Suntoria drop your MDEF on the 2nd use, or let Rain Dance from your sylph only heal players with less than 5% damage if you have to use it again. If you feel you need to really take it away from us after one use...and, let's be clear, it's used to try to STUN...you should just grey it out after the first use in a combat so we don't have anyone expecting it to be useful the second time around and get just the meagre damage effects. It's also illogical and unintuitive for it to behave as you've now made it. Please switch it back to the way it was earlier...if you're lucky enough to get a balanced enough battle that you could use Holy Seal the first time AND still be in a fight with a chance to choose to use it again, you DESERVE to keep the balance that got you that far in battle, that you earned by leveling up HS in the first place with hard work, and to let it stun again and again if that keeps you alive. If you're on the down side of an UNfair fight, you've probably gotten creamed after someone used it once anyway, so it won't matter. Why take away an obvious boost to balanced play?

Comment

Working...
                    X