Wartune Summer Sunshine Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    2 months ago people were crying that they never got free boxes.
    Now you get 50+ boxes for free chances at the event item, and still R2 sucks.
    You get free mahra and sep from sylph arena that is comparable to the event exchange before, in addition to these boxes, and still R2 sucks.

How many free players will win the mount, or trade the mount card for a full set of clothes, or wings, and still collect all the mahra/sep?

Everybody cried that free players deserved a chance at these good items, and Wartune gave it to you. Now you cry that you deserve 1000 free chances at good items. Get real, deal with 50 free boxes you didn't get before and shut your cupcake holes.
    First of all they gived 50 box last event. This one maybe will be. Mahra u get from sylph arena, how much u get. U need eternity to make good sylph or something. Yes we stil demand chance because u hard cahser and half of cheaters with UGC cards, decide what will be and what event will be, Elite member club, and stuff. Still free players dont have a chance. Obvisoly u dont play too much inline free games and probably u dont know, that on all free games difrence between free and hard cahser isnt big as here. U will buy 1k boxes, with cheat or without i will get 50. U will get mount i will not in that case u already have 200 strenght more then me. Hercules sylph, for free players will be imposible to make without 3 months. Because mahra in hot events stoped. Also R2 dont do nothing about peeps who cheat with UGC cards, and pretend that they are hard cahsers. If they care for free players as u said, why they put Free VIP cards in fishing when u reach lvl 30, why they didnt put on middle 15 or 20 lvl. U need a whole year if u fishing dipper fish to reach lvl 30. So dont spoke about they care for free players.
    Last edited by kobra983; 07-07-2014, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
      2 months ago people were crying that they never got free boxes.
      Now you get 50+ boxes for free chances at the event item, and still R2 sucks.
      You get free mahra and sep from sylph arena that is comparable to the event exchange before, in addition to these boxes, and still R2 sucks.

How many free players will win the mount, or trade the mount card for a full set of clothes, or wings, and still collect all the mahra/sep?

Everybody cried that free players deserved a chance at these good items, and Wartune gave it to you. Now you cry that you deserve 1000 free chances at good items. Get real, deal with 50 free boxes you didn't get before and shut your cupcake holes.

Because the majority of those players are simply not contented and will never be. They will whine for everything that they see that is not enough for them. Sadly that's how the majority of humans think and act.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

This is a full casher event???

Comment

HI all

1- i would say that every thing in this event give EXP and some players like me wanna camp in his lvl (44) D:
          2- i didn't find any event to non cashers to get a mount or a **** clothes like this and for damn luck it is chests so (iam not lucky)

please R2 make event for non cashers and don't give EXP

name:reaka
          server:5
          lvl:44
          guild:cain
          BR:40K
          Last edited by akhilonline; 07-07-2014, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            If you geniuses haven't figured it out by now:
            A. This is part 1 of the event series. Part 2 still to come, meaning more boxes.
            B. The event is identical to the previous one, meaning 1% or less will get mount, and the rest will either get 40 mahra/sepulcrum or a piece of clothing.
            I don't think there is part 2 the exchange is for just 10 days.
            Name:MODOKâ„¢
            Class:Archer
            Server:Kabam s28(West)
            Guild:CritRime
            Level:Advanced 80
            BR(MAX):1.6 mil
            Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by kobra983 View Post
              First of all they gived 50 box last event. This one maybe will be. Mahra u get from sylph arena, how much u get. U need eternity to make good sylph or something. Yes we stil demand chance because u hard cahser and half of cheaters with UGC cards, decide what will be and what event will be, Elite member club, and stuff. Still free players dont have a chance. Obvisoly u dont play too much inline free games and probably u dont know, that on all free games difrence between free and hard cahser isnt big as here. U will buy 1k boxes, with cheat or without i will get 50. U will get mount i will not in that case u already have 200 strenght more then me. Hercules sylph, for free players will be imposible to make without 3 months. Because mahra in hot events stoped. Also R2 dont do nothing about peeps who cheat with UGC cards, and pretend that they are hard cahsers. If they care for free players as u said, why they put Free VIP cards in fishing when u reach lvl 30, why they didnt put on middle 15 or 20 lvl. U need a whole year if u fishing dipper fish to reach lvl 30. So dont spoke about they care for free players.
              You know all of this and yet you still continue to log onto this game and log onto the boards to complain. Fact is this, You are right. The fact that you can buy BR in this game should've been your first clue.

Look, you pay to be best in this game period. You know this, now deal with it or move on. This is a game, not your livelihood. Games are for fun and entertainment. If your not having fun, then move onto another game.

Comment

Originally posted by akhilonline View Post
                HI all

1- i would say that every thing in this event give EXP and some players like me wanna camp in his lvl (44) D:
                2- i didn't find any event to non cashers to get a mount or a **** clothes like this and for damn luck it is chests so (iam not lucky)

please R2 make event for non cashers and don't give EXP

name:reaka
                server:5
                lvl:44
                guild:cain
                BR:40K
                Actually i like to get more EXP cuz i am waiting to level to 80 for ages
                and i agree that we non-cashers have very little chance to get anything useful
                Name:MODOKâ„¢
                Class:Archer
                Server:Kabam s28(West)
                Guild:CritRime
                Level:Advanced 80
                BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Nice Event ... Ty Emma

Comment

so why this event not show up..??

Comment

for G.M you should maintace for today and new tread i read .. .. for holy seal it's new rules is just can be use only once per battle
                      so why my HS cant working when in arena//
                      My HS lvl 66 it maxed for lvl 69.. why still can working in arena..

did you know it.. why just me get this BUG.. please answer

nick : xzer0x
                      server . S154
                      guild : vengeance
                      level : 69.. thanks ..

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                        You know all of this and yet you still continue to log onto this game and log onto the boards to complain. Fact is this, You are right. The fact that you can buy BR in this game should've been your first clue.

Look, you pay to be best in this game period. You know this, now deal with it or move on. This is a game, not your livelihood. Games are for fun and entertainment. If your not having fun, then move onto another game.
                        I enjoy in game. I still log because curently dont have nothing smarter to do.U have right, i accept things what they are. And honestly i dont care anymore. Just cant accept that someone who took mom and dadys money or use cheat of any kind talk about us free players. Free mount stop because Elite members wanted to stop. Which isnt fair. And still stand this in this time and probably it will stay that in real life also if u have money u are God, if u dont have well u are nothing. Sad, but very true. Also i want to have little more rectangle under my name
                        Last edited by kobra983; 07-07-2014, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          Summer Sunshine - Sylph Arena

Duration: 7/7 – 7/11 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                          • R2Games: S1 – S486
                          • Kabam: S1 – S99
                          • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Participate in the Sylph Arena 5 times and be rewarded.

Rewards:
                          • 100,000 EXP
                          • Sylph EXP Scroll x5
                          • Sylph Sepulcrum x5
                          • Mahra x5
                          • Sunshine Pack x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.
                          S389 no exist this at hot event pls give the event

Comment

Originally posted by kobra983 View Post
                            Mahra in (occasional) hot events stopped (for the last couple months. It might return). Now you just get it daily in skytrail, in sylph resource packs, in sylph arena event. You get more mahra than ever before in this game. Saying "poor me, it takes 3 months to make a purple sylph now" won't get any sympathy from me (I know it takes more than 3 months; I'm just using your example) Free players can grow their sylph faster than ever before; Quit looking at a Hercules and saying "I deserve a Ferrari immediately and for free because I saw somebody else driving one".

You now get free chances at premium items, mounts, clothing, wings, 100 sep, etc....this is a huge boost for free players.

The simple fact is that free players will never be happy until they get exactly the same benefits as cashers do. And if this day comes, cashers will find no purpose on spending money and the game dies.

I'm sorry that you started playing a P2W game and Wartune is unfair for selling things to make a profit.

How to sum it up? Before you got a free sandwich every day. Now you get free hamburgers. But you will always look at somebody eating a steak they paid for and say: I should get a free steak too. Eat your hamburger and be happy. Enjoy what you have in life, especially when it comes free, and don't focus so much on what you don't have.
                            Last edited by CrizzyB; 07-07-2014, 01:10 PM.
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
                              hmmm i dont know if its only mi but think eventh is buged in my server was open 1000++++ boxes and no maunt drop ????????????????????????
                              If you didn't know that by now let me be the one with the good news for you...you could buy 2000 boxes and still not get the mount...am I Santa Claus or what!!

Also tired of people complaining over and over again...do you hear cashiers complaining on how many boxes they need to open to get the damn mount each month, I don't think so. Some people will simply never be happy about anything. Instead of complaining you are not getting enough here, just play another game and pay your monthly fee. Then you'll be equal to everyone but you'll need to grind and work hard to get what you want.

If you want to be constructive, go and put your ideas down in the suggestions section and stop bragging about wanting to have for free the same stuff people pay a lot of money to acquire.

If the concept doesn't suit you, find another one there is thousands of game out there for you.
                              Last edited by Holyblaze; 07-07-2014, 01:16 PM. Reason: misunderstanding

Comment

Stay tuned for more Father's Day events on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and our forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!
                                [/QUOTE] ***...Father's Day events???
                                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                                Archer Linkoneusc
                                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                                X