[Event] Soul Crystal Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Soul Crystal Exchange

Duration: 7/11 - 7/14 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S488
    • Kabam: S1 – S100
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Exchange extra Soul Crystals for Great stuff!

Rewards:
    • Soul Crystal x1 for 3,000 Gold
    • Soul Crystal x10 for Mount Training Whip x2
    • Soul Crystal x100 for Runestone x20

Note: This exchange has unlimited attempts.

SC Exchange is nice. Good prep for a Whip Event. But what about an Engraving Event?

Comment

There was a thread for the engraving event set to kick on on 7/12. I have heard that the actual date is supposed to coincide with this event. I suspect the thread has been pulled to correct possible event times errors...maybe.

Comment

Whisp should have 2 x Whisp 1xlvl 1-5 gem pack this time is not fair that them some has lvl 80 soul alredy can not gain any gems all non spenders some not have lvl 80 soul alredy just gain alot more that them some has spend cash. speak to one some spend like 50k SC them got like 58m+ gold like 500+ 1-5 gem pack alot of SC, i spend like 50k SC got like 3k Whisp.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Uhm.. I thought there was soul engraving on Saturday (The 12th) like Stormcrow mentioned.

The fact of this event happenin tomorrow, greatly confuses (and worries) me

Comment

Come on R2 !!!!!!!!!! It`s really so damn hard to make "EXCHANGE ALL" button ? Yeah,it`s really damn funny when you can see guy clicking one button 2000 times + :> Btw.let me ask ... WHAT ABOUT SOULMATES ?? All around gets tons of gold,daru etc and US ? It was same with fate stones event >.< I see you R2 guys REALLY DOESNT CARE about people who are paying your bills ...
            ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
            ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
            ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
            ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
            ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

it is god idea but but mahraa need only mahraa only once not again and again for eexchange we r recharging for event so u must give some free items like mahraaa in wips event this time

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                Whisp should have 2 x Whisp 1xlvl 1-5 gem pack this time is not fair that them some has lvl 80 soul alredy can not gain any gems all non spenders some not have lvl 80 soul alredy just gain alot more that them some has spend cash. speak to one some spend like 50k SC them got like 58m+ gold like 500+ 1-5 gem pack alot of SC, i spend like 50k SC got like 3k Whisp.
                You want that you are getting doubble rewards? You will get more rewards later when you use this whips. Or are you totaly mental retarded? So dont say you only get whips for your SC because later you will use this whips you get more stuff.

Comment

pff i need spent my SC in engraving not exchanging it ¬¬
                  Game : Wartune
                  Name: Xias
                  Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                  Guild: Redemption
                  Class: Knight
                  BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                  Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                  Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                  Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

plz grant one time a wish wips event for 1 mahraa 5 wips 10 sc for training them plz plz r2
                    name ddollyy s 15
                    playing when s 15 opend dont know the time but )
                    ty if u grant a wish )

Comment

I use all my SC's for engraving, I have almost 8k SC to engrave. I have a buddy that exchanges them for whips. I figure in the long run, engraving will give you more BR but what do I know.

Comment

Exchange SC's is basically there for those that have their engraving maxed out already. If yours are not maxed then it is probably best to do the engraving event.

Comment

Actually training whips in the long run are far better than soul engraving. Training your mount adds alot of strength the higher the strength the better off you are imho, you can have a small attack and lower defense if you have a higher strength. That's why training whips are much harder to come by than soul crystals.

Now I do find it questionable that WT would create an event just to exchange extra mount, one would think that such items in it's rarity would be a bit difficult to get more than one, but seems a handful of players are blessed with extraordinary amount of luck. Meanwhile some of us can buy and open 50 or more hot item boxes and never in history have ever hit one descent return. Yet it seems common enough for some players to get more than one often enough to have an event already setup to allow them to exchange. mmmm

Likewise I open about 100 of these so called 1-5 gem packs of course the vast majority of the gems received were level 1, I hit one level 4 gem in 100? again some have extraordinary amount of great luck while others have far below an expected average. Sure if I a one vip member leaves, not much impact on WT, but as other VIP members also get tired of the short comings they to will exit, and only one to blame Wartune.

Luckily my VIP is about to expire I will decide in 3 days if I choose to re-new or not, but at this point not looking good, a bit tired of the messing around of the numbers in the background myself, and before anyone says I dont know what Im talking about, I'll be kind enough to instruct you that I know a little bit about the logistics of games, not only from a player perspective but as a developer also. The one thing that must be kept in mind at all times no matter the type of marketing for capitalization, one must always be made to feel that it is winnable on all levels.
                          Last edited by R261439325; 07-11-2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

nice event, tks.

Comment

^^

TY for the event R2!

Though not so lucky with gem packs. 400+ gem packs only 1 level 5 gem, a few level 4's and 3's and some 2's and a ton of 1's!
                              Class : EWD Mage
                              IGN : BusaLian
                              Level : 72
                              Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
                              Battle Rating : 129k+
                              Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
                              Investment : $ 0

Comment

Working...
                              X