[Promotion] Card Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Card Pack

Duration: 7/12 - 7/15 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S489
    • Kabam: S1 - S100
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Available through the next few days we'll be having a sale on two different Card Packs. Be sure to get yours before the packs are gone!

Novice Summoner's Kit x1, Exploration Artifact x2
    Price: 199 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

Expert Summoner's Kit x1, Exploration Artifact x4
    Price: 499 Balens. Limit of 5 per day.

What a waste :O

Comment

I could have MAYBE understood if it were Expert / Master (as opposed to Novice / Expert) and was like 99balen/199 balen.

But sheesh. This just looks horrid to me

Comment

why....? just why... not trying to be mean but seriously....

Comment

Haha, this must been one off the worst sell ever.

Comment

i don't think even Zebq would buy this :/
            S459
            IGN: Tenk
            Guild: Glory
            BR: 1,8m+

Comment

Same crappy card pack they've had every time, hehe.

Comment

expensive..
                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Why all the time complain??? Most of the things in this world are expensive. And here like i might have said before for some it is not expensive. People who complain should maybe try to change the way of games are made by creating forums or groups where promote and support for games in the future to be made with different servers for people who will use real money and those who are not. This is what u should complain everyday, not the fact that it is too expensive. For me for example doesnt look very expensive (ok it is true for what u get it is overpriced) but i mean the money that i need to pay it is what i pay for a beer/tig/one ride with taxi etc...
                  so i could easily get it. Also I am not rich how maybe some of you think, I actually earn shiiitt money. around 1k EURO or close to 1,5k Dollars per month so... please stop complaining without actually changing anything. Make a change complain in a smart way. For ex: complain that you will not play anymore if they are not trying to do a separate server for non cash players. Create a thread/post on forum like this and people can start voting.

Comment

Not even sure 1 person bought those packs.

Comment

expensive..
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Motorase View Post
                        Why all the time complain??? Most of the things in this world are expensive. And here like i might have said before for some it is not expensive. People who complain should maybe try to change the way of games are made by creating forums or groups where promote and support for games in the future to be made with different servers for people who will use real money and those who are not. This is what u should complain everyday, not the fact that it is too expensive. For me for example doesnt look very expensive (ok it is true for what u get it is overpriced) but i mean the money that i need to pay it is what i pay for a beer/tig/one ride with taxi etc...
                        so i could easily get it. Also I am not rich how maybe some of you think, I actually earn shiiitt money. around 1k EURO or close to 1,5k Dollars per month so... please stop complaining without actually changing anything. Make a change complain in a smart way. For ex: complain that you will not play anymore if they are not trying to do a separate server for non cash players. Create a thread/post on forum like this and people can start voting.

all i can say is wow. none of this was even close to smart. do you know how many people just flat out quit because of the **** r2 pulls? many have tried to change r2 the smart way and for the better. to make a "threat or forum" about quitting because they refuse to play is not going to make these people change their greed and how they do things. i'm not rich, but i've spent well over $1000 on this stupid game. out of all events i've went for, i've only won two items, clothing. no mounts, no sylphs, no good drops from boxes. if this doesn't give me the right to complain that i waist money while free players get good drops left and right, or someone who buys 5 boxes against my 100 and they get the drop while i don't, then i don't know what is. by complaining people are letting r2 know how crappy most of their deals are. get a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by 69DragonKai View Post
                          all i can say is wow. none of this was even close to smart. do you know how many people just flat out quit because of the **** r2 pulls? many have tried to change r2 the smart way and for the better. to make a "threat or forum" about quitting because they refuse to play is not going to make these people change their greed and how they do things. i'm not rich, but i've spent well over $1000 on this stupid game. out of all events i've went for, i've only won two items, clothing. no mounts, no sylphs, no good drops from boxes. if this doesn't give me the right to complain that i waist money while free players get good drops left and right, or someone who buys 5 boxes against my 100 and they get the drop while i don't, then i don't know what is. by complaining people are letting r2 know how crappy most of their deals are. get a clue.
                          Amen to that, i quit spending long time ago, right now i get some balen from free for offers and the bound ones and that is all, I was a moderate casher that spended 80-100 bucks a month in this game, but i got tired of getting none from this company save greed and more rubbish.
                          I started playing over 18 months ago, server 28, game was balanced and fun, now all is about money, and try to lure players to get into pvp since there is the only part that they make cash, so i focus on pve and i avoid pvp events, is not the best solution of all, but i made a gesture to this company, unless they change their policy no more big money from me (and I'm not the only one in doing so from what i have talk with others and read around), is simply mathematics, sell something virtual at hundred of bucks and you will get a few sales (insulting your customers the way they do calling the ones that not agree with this whinners, crybabies and the like is not smart either and help to p..... off more potential customers), sell the same virtual item at cheap reasonable prizes and you will earn thousands of sales (just take a look at all those casual games of android and iphone for example), but if they do that, all that big spenders that waste money to win but did not know how to play will not be here crying about how much money they spend here supporting this company and giving them rights to mess the fun with the rest of us because in a ballanced paying game skill and time will put the difference not the money.

If you don't believe me take a look at some other publishers cheaper mmo's or moba's and you will see that there the top ones usually are the best players, not the ones that spend more cash.

Just think of the path this game is taking, 1st you had events and items, everybody where happy sve a few ones that buy everything, then they whinned, free items nearly dissapeared and in order to get them from an event you have to spend some cash, nowadays we got to stage 3 where even making all the stuff you have to spend a huge amount of money for the CHANCE of getting one drop item what is pretty ridiculous, and yet you get from time to time the usual company troll/casher saying to us that our money is not as good as theirs and stop complaining or quit or some other bull****.
                          Things are getting so boring for them, that now the company has to force pvp events in order to get the whales some people to prey on, check arena/bg/cw and see how many free players or don't even bother. This game is dying slowly because of greed/stupidity from a few ones.
                          Last edited by Machairodus; 07-13-2014, 06:24 AM.
                          The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Originally posted by Motorase View Post
                            Noob casher.
                            Everything is to blame...
                            On R2Games

Comment

Machairodus ^^^^agreed...but the game has been dying slowly for months or is that the servers we are on cos of people quitting down to R2's greed.. so they make new servers to stop this happening cos there is always some one who will go into a new server and spend cash to be first or whatever..i have seen loads of great suggestions over the months of how this game can be more and keep low-high cashers happy but as we know nothing on this forum will ever be taken note of
                              Last edited by WobblyWizard; 07-13-2014, 06:55 AM. Reason: spelling
                              ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Working...
                              X