[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/17 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
    Rules must be the same for everyone and can,t be that for money people get better items like free, for money you can get only faster, but all players must have opportunity get the same items
    so by giving you the same boxes the cash players buy.... FOR FREE.... That's not giving you the same opportunity to get the same items? just because they spend money to up their odds at getting better items doesn't make it unfair. you are getting stuff for FREE sometimes just for sitting online for multiple hours so that's not very hard work to get the same boxes they spend their money on. all you guys want is more more more you are like greedy little kids. FREE is FREE so pipe down and just take it before they stop giving stuff away for free because they aren't making enough money anymore because you guys cried them into bankruptcy with your entitled attitudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidder89 View Post
      so by giving you the same boxes the cash players buy.... FOR FREE.... That's not giving you the same opportunity to get the same items? just because they spend money to up their odds at getting better items doesn't make it unfair. you are getting stuff for FREE sometimes just for sitting online for multiple hours so that's not very hard work to get the same boxes they spend their money on. all you guys want is more more more you are like greedy little kids. FREE is FREE so pipe down and just take it before they stop giving stuff away for free because they aren't making enough money anymore because you guys cried them into bankruptcy with your entitled attitudes.
      This one I agree with

Comment

Originally posted by R286104953 View Post
        I have never seen Mahra come from Sky Trails or Jewel Hunt and I have been doing both for about 3 months or so now. Where is the free Mahra?

Perhaps if you make it past the first stage of 10 levels you will see that you get 4 heaven horns for free (again with that word) and jewel hunt shards that make the sylph packs that have the chance to give 20 mahra? what game are you playing here because obviously you don't seem to know much about it.

Comment

that is actually s 3-4 hours for 3 things i should only take 1 hour you need more staff or need to work more effectively!!!

Comment

what do we get for free 5 mounts and three sylph whoop ! with the cash we all spend on this game. all updates and sylphs should be free. than they got these **** events that steal you blind and give nothing and takes months to save. the **** we do and they give 1 of this and 5 of that who gives a ****. want to know why we complaining because of the dumb buying events that only give a few lucky people that got that free hades or that cool mount when others have spent hundreds of dollars trying to just get one of those things. and the so called balens we get for free are useless in the shop because its all **** nobody uses. we can't use them in the event part of the shop so who cares.
            Mage: level 80
            Battle rating:guess
            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

cmon yesterday emergency mt now again mt

Comment

actually they make enough money to fund their servers off vip alone so your only half right i do agree people should be less needy its a ftp but its not free to win

Comment

morning all just wake up how long till maintrance end?

Comment

lol just do what i do stand on the street with a cardboard sign saying "Please help i need money for Balens" and no one even asks what they are... and they aren't usless if you know what to do with them

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                      what do we get for free 5 mounts and three sylph whoop ! with the cash we all spend on this game. all updates and sylphs should be free. than they got these **** events that steal you blind and give nothing and takes months to save. the **** we do and they give 1 of this and 5 of that who gives a ****. want to know why we complaining because of the dumb buying events that only give a few lucky people that got that free hades or that cool mount when others have spent hundreds of dollars trying to just get one of those things. and the so called balens we get for free are useless in the shop because its all **** nobody uses. we can't use them in the event part of the shop so who cares.

Most ignorant thing i have seen in awhile.... If you are spending hundreds of dollars trying to get something and still havent gotten it maybe take a look at what you are spending hundreds of dollars trying to get something for a game.... secondly you dont use free balens to buy maps or extra crypt keys or socketing rods? if not and you spend your own money on that again theres the problem... be patient and quit wanting stuff NOW and you might not spend so much damn money. Perhaps take a look at the real issue there its not their fault you spend so much money trying to be the best in a computer game you just fall for it ever y time like they know you will.

Comment

that is actually s 3-4 hours for 3 things i should only take 1 hour you need more staff or need to work more effectively!!!

Comment

Perhaps if you make it past the first stage of 10 levels you will see that you get 4 heaven horns for free (again with that word) and jewel hunt shards that make the sylph packs that have the chance to give 20 mahra? what game are you playing here because obviously you don't seem to know much about it.

I know quite a bit about this game thank you.. And no I haven't made it past the first 10 levels yet. Still stuck on #5. I got 10 horns from an event and used them to get like 6 Mahra if I remember correctly. and a chance to get 20 Mahra from the shards ohhhh so with that chance I can upgrade my Sylph in about 15 yrs at that rate.. I am just sayin the Mahra needs to be a little easier to obtain then the way it is.. And please don't look down on me like you do with the whinny Non Cashers. I've spent well close to $1000 in the 8 months I've been playin this game and got about 10 % of what everyone else seems to be getting. It cost me 75 bucks to get my Apollo Sylph. so please don't assume I "don't know much about it"

Comment

If sitting online for multiple hours so that's not very hard, let,s everyone sit and get free items, want see how long you spend time . What is this? bribe system? if you pay 100 dolars , you get +100 stats, if 1000 dolars, you get +1000 stats. Everyone must have the same condisions get the same items, and who is lazy sit online and want fast get items, lets spend money for the same items. bankruptcy? who? R2? R2 swiming in money sea

Comment

are you kidding me they get 8$ from VIP from millions of people all around the world and you think the hard up for cash plus the mounts people buy ? really? where do you get these ideas. you're just talking **** because you're probably 140k br with 20 mounts that you got lucky on and forget that the so called non chasers put just as much time and effort in as you do if not more just to keep up. the only one acting entitled here is you. you think just because you spend $20 a month makes some kind of saint.
                              Mage: level 80
                              Battle rating:guess
                              Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Coooooooooool

Comment

Working...
                                X