No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance GMT+8 servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats rediculous increasing the cost of event items by that much is grrrr at the old price me and i knew many others were going to actually spend in this event since it was actually obtainable now its impossible this is a really stupid mistake r2... at old prices you would ahve had LOTS of people spending mid-lvl amounts of money to get the sylph and now with increasing price you will get only a few people spending a lot.... LOTS of people spending mid is better than only a few people spending lots... and why wasnt the ocianic server rolled back? people abused the glitch and got 10's of thousands of free whips and others didnt this is rediculous you will have people quitting over this AND many in ocianic server took advantage and got the sylphs and other stuff at the cheaper price this is so unfair there needs to be a rollback for ocianic servers and you should put prices back to how they were

oh and you removed the 2nd exchange for people to get rid of excess sylph seals
    Last edited by R215361131; 07-16-2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
      thats rediculous increasing the cost of event items by that much is grrrr at the old price me and i knew many others were going to actually spend in this event since it was actually obtainable now its impossible this is a really stupid mistake r2... at old prices you would ahve had LOTS of people spending mid-lvl amounts of money to get the sylph and now with increasing price you will get only a few people spending a lot.... LOTS of people spending mid is better than only a few people spending lots... and why wasnt the ocianic server rolled back? people abused the glitch and got 10's of thousands of free whips and others didnt this is rediculous you will have people quitting over this AND many in ocianic server took advantage and got the sylphs and other stuff at the cheaper price this is so unfair there needs to be a rollback for ocianic servers and you should put prices back to how they were

oh and you removed the 2nd exchange for people to get rid of excess sylph seals
      tats wat i meant with ruin the game balance, there r ppl out there who already abuse it n get a lot of whip not to mention free hades n apollo. well guess we who decide not to abuse it is the Jacka*$ here *sigh*

Comment

what the hell all items 5x now damn it

Comment

their math still sucks....lol
          Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

some dumb already got lvlv 7 stables now we need a rollback ((

Comment

gz R2 on being one of those dumb publishers in gaming history..
              free goodies everyone, no rollback..

Comment

the bug is on server 506 to .......... go go go get haw much you cant

Comment

Originally posted by 0486pando View Post
                  wkwkwk hadeh
                  wah si pandora
                  Aprillya (S209)
                  guild -> Dymension
                  BR : pathetic
                  am noob

proud to be knight :cool:

Comment

i bought 200 boxes..so what gonna happen after MT?do i keep the items i get from boxes or balens refund
                    IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

so dear G.M .. no roll back yet?? i logged in and only the exhcange rate changed but i still have 30k whips .. IM GONNA BE RICH WAHAHAHHAH..

Comment

ty R2. Sorry guys, i was able to get both hades and apolllo and enough shards to evolve both.. praying for no rollback. best event ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkrai17 View Post
                          where the compos?
                          I'm pretty sure the compo is what you got before the server went down. At least, that is how I would see it.

Comment

It would be unfair for anyone to keep whips that couldn't be received by other Servers. They need to do a roll back or its unfair to the 100s of others servers.
                            I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

What the ****, so they changed the events ? Now you cant exchange apollo/hades essences and exchange prices are way bigger ? This really sucks, i thought i could evolve my apollo by buying some boxes and getting lucky with essence of hades or apollo but now i wont buy any. **** you R2.
                              Player: sunshinε
                              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                              Level: 80
                              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

If I wake up tomorrow morning and see it this way (the 2250 and higher than the cloud exchange rates), I won't want to participate with this event.

Comment

Working...
                                X