X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulk SMASH puny monsters!!
    I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

when this event is gonna be part of the other servers?

Comment

can i get a super vip subscription for 20$ a month that 1 clicks everything for me? so tired of the hours it would require to do EVERYTHING. I don't even want to spend the 1 or 2 hours it takes to get my main stufff done, now they add this ****
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Till we not have opportunity fight player vs player at any time, run weaker from strong, fight 10 vs1, this game will be more and more bored, you can become very strong, but you can,t show your power, except NPC mobs If want fun game, players must be angry on each other, few friends or guildmates try everytime kill enemies (others players). I write about what 1 or 1.5 year ago, but seems R2 have another vision

Comment

Tired everyday play with the same NPC mobs

Comment

R2 please stop print mounts
              Non cashers need old mount, not new. Why not make synthesable all olds mounts for those Mystery Stone?
              Give opportunity get the same items for all players, when can print new :
              Evil Alpaca
              Nether Rhino
              Underworld Steed
              Wildfire Steed
              Pig in Blue
              Razor Dragon
              Sura,s War Elephant
              Ostrich
              Kingly Steed
              Loyal Steed
              Cloudcaller
              Frost Bear
              Demonic Civet
              Dark Scorpion
              Jade Rabbit
              Darknite Panther
              Casanova
              Cloud Sailor

Comment

why? city is night!!!

Comment

don't like this event, hot find monsters in night .... not the time to search

Comment

Damn you R 2 - why can't never have full list on rewards on those things step by step and for what on boss and others, for me that wild thing just look stupid and a waste of time. till i get exatly list on rewards and what it is good for I really couldn't care less - and now it's idiotic to try to find goldmines or cities to rob

Comment

the lag in wilds is ridiculous but I hope I can benefit from this event
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

this is full of bugs ...
                        we cant get chests, we kill boss but after it says fail
                        what a hell is that?

Comment

Please remove this wilds event cant see a thin or atleast reduce monster BR they are to strong for new servers and we cant do a thing, with them and its a bit stupid to walk and search for plunder all day.

Wartune S510 Island of Ruin

Comment

Biggest **** ever, why do we have to be announced when someone uses Divine Light ? Wasnt there enough lag for players, you had to put something ****** that fills up our screen..
                            Player: sunshinε
                            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                            Level: 80
                            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

my server doesnt even have players with 100k br yet so how is it possible for us to beat a boss with over 1 mil br if only those are spawning
                              IGN: princestewii
                              Class: Archer
                              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I can say I am bit disappointed in this event, it takes too long to find any monster. I can understand boss to be hard to find, but normal and elite monsters should everywhere. Its not like I have all day free time to search for monsters, even if I had time I wouldn't waste it like this.

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
                                Till we not have opportunity fight player vs player at any time, run weaker from strong, fight 10 vs1, this game will be more and more bored, you can become very strong, but you can,t show your power, except NPC mobs If want fun game, players must be angry on each other, few friends or guildmates try everytime kill enemies (others players). I write about what 1 or 1.5 year ago, but seems R2 have another vision
                                There are so many ways to fight player vs player in this game, even cross server battles... But pvp is not only way to show of your strength, I think best way to show of is BR rankings. That why this game is successful even if it so simple, cause of BR and other rankings as well, people just love getting to the top, even without fight. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X